TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 26 -- POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 26 -- POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm, we will see the POV Competition and then all the back and forth about whether it will be used or not.

And finally the POV Ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Previously's .... says he can't have Felicia in the jury.

Felicia and Meme are on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cirie wants to blend into the wallpaper.

LMAO, faces in the mirror!!! Everyone reacts, Jag says demonic little girls are popping up in the bathroom mirror.

Cirie screams about one in the Comic Room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahah, that was pretty good, wish we could have seen it on the feeds.

OMG, America likes to talk to Cory about the Constitution.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Felicia says I am trying to see if you want to play a game with me .... Cam No, I don't want you in the jury house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Felicia throwing Cory under the bus.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Conversating is what I do ....

I need this veto, I am praying, praying, and when I win, I will turn to Cory and say "Now whatchu gonna do".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@autumns_updates
·
2m
Felicia looking over her shoulder at the demon babies- I’m cackling #bb25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ...
autumn updates
@autumns_updates
·
4s
We all clown on BB Can for being sponsored by Wendy’s but in the US we have The Exorcist and COPD medication so who are we to speak? #bb25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Segment of Blue trying to get Cory out.

Time to pick for the veto comp.

Cam picks (wants Matt) gets HG Choice, picks Matt ( Idon't know why they call him IcePick.

Meme gets HG Choice and picks Blue.

Felicia gets (she wants America or Cirie because she can beat them) America.

Jag announces it is time for the Veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everyone sits in the living room and they get shown a video of the The Exorcist Believer movie.

Bowie says the little girls are creepy.

Jag says you will come fact to fact with them at the next POV comp. The winner will get to select 3 HG's to see the movie.

The compeition is played one at a time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
In the Scareyverse ... Go into a house and search for clues on the walls to tell you the items you need to save the girls.

Once you find the girls put the items on the "paper plates"; place your hands on their heads and scream "the power of BB will free you (or something like that).

Blus is first ... Hair and finds the hair on the tub. Next word is Candle, grabs the candle. LOL, she finds that she can go out thru fireplace, crawls out and ends up in a sewer. The word is windchime, she grabs it.

Now goes thru a closet, the word is Pendant. She grabs the necklace and she heads back to perform the exorcism.

The power of BB compels you ... that is the words you say.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Meme up next. She says she has seen more than enough ghouls walking the halls of congress (if she only knew all the craziness of today).

She is very focused on finding the items and ignoring the scary stuff. Takes her a bit of time to find the tunnel.

She grabs the last item and completes the task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is a fun comp, can't wait to see how the others do. Matt has an advantage because he won't hear all the racket that goes on while they roam the house.

America can't find the clues in the living room so goes into the bathroom, got it; she is screaming at all the scarey things ... off to the tunnel, apparently it stinks in there and it is wet; off to the last clue.

Says she wasted a lot of time in the sewer room, finally finds the pendant and finishs the task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Matt, is concerned about things jumping out at him. Things do keep falling and he goes thru very quickly.

Matt finally finds everything and finishes the task.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Felicia says she is going in here guns blazing but doesn't seem to be going very fast. Says her military training she has really good night vision.

She goes back into the bathroom, she is looking for some more hair.... OMG, she is talking away. Clearly there is no hair in here, so she goes to the next room, and then went out the front door, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cameron now looking for words on the wall, finally finds the hair. Heads off to get the Candle. Easily figures out to go thru the fireplace.

He is carrying on a conversation with the "demon girls"; LOL, he laughs at the Back Street Boys Poster, and finally finds the pendant and finishes the task.

He tells the girls "Daddy's here". and then he does the excorcism.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Top three times ....

9.15 ... Blue
8.22 ... Meme
7.59 ... Cam

Wow, Meme did really well, I wonder how long Matt was in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOw a complete segment of Blue trying to target Cory. Cory helped her out by telling her he wanted to go for Cam when he really wanted to go for Blue.

But first .... a few commercials.

(Actually prefer the commercials to listening to Blue and Cam go on and on about getting rid of Cory, LOL)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
veto comp was BB Exorcism: search dark house to find four items, find 2 possessed girls, place items on platforms and hands on the girls heads, and scream THE POWER OF BB COMPELS YOU

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Blue pitched Cory as renom to Cameron..
I don't remember if she was actually first, but she definitely wasn't the only - we'll see what else they include

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cameron chooses Blue, Jag and Matt to go with him to watch the movie.

They go to the Scarey room where there seems to be popcorn and other snacks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cameron pitching that they need to get rid of Cory, Matt is on board and Jag is totally against it.

They show Cam saying "I can do whatever the F I want."

Commercials.

Looks like the ceremony will start the next show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Cameron told Jag, Matt he'll pull off Felicia and put up Cory..
Matt Diary said he thought that'd be great, Jag told Cameron/Matt "I don't fully agree" and the rest is history

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I was wrong, they are showing the veto meeting.

Cam grabs the necklace and holds the meeting ... He asks for thier speeches ..

Meme goes first, says he won fair and square.

Felicia says she is honest sometimes people don't lie to hear the truth. Points to Cory and says he approached us not we approached him. (that looks like it was really edited based on what we heard on the feeds).

I WAS RIGHT .. ... DR of Cam saying he has to decide and they end the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
9s
they included nominee speeches at veto meeting! Mecole's was boilerplate, Felicia said Cory's been throwing her & Meme utb..
outcome will be on Thursday's show..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think this was the best show of the season. Not too much fluff and and enjoyable competition.

I might even watch it again when it shows on the West Coast, I was very entertained. (Did some producer come back from vacation or something, LOL)

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The kids who were running it probably had to go back to school. That's why we took a week off and now the real producer is back. Dipo. That's my take on it.LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Great spoiling Dipo!! Thank you!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They left a lot out (all the good stuff) of what happened before Blue went up to the hoh to try to get Cory out.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: