TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 25 -- HOH Comp and Nominations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 25 -- HOH Comp and Nominations users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 10pm (after Yellowstone) we will see the aftermath of Zombie Jared FINALLY leaving the house, the HOH competition and finally this weeks starting nominations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS Tweet

@CBSTweet
ยท
58m
Due to football overrun #CBS Sunday programs delayed ONLY in the following areas: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Tampa, New Orleans, Baton Rogue, Nashville, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Minneapolis. Stand by for official start times.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Was there a show tonight? I couldn't find it and I don't see any posts about the episode.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
It is still scheduled for 10 pm west coast time. I haven't heard of any delays.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same as EM.. It starts here in 4 minutes.

Max

08-11-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Max a private message Print Post    
It came on at 10 here (west coast).

Question: I thought Mecole was supposed to be smart. The show tonight has her not knowing who Emily Dickinson was and spraying disinfectant all over everything in the house to "get the funk out" without wiping it off. She somehow thought that was cleaning.

What the what???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That stuff she was spraying on everything would have me sneezing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And she also was putting the puzzle together and hadn't noticed that she had to align the decals.

Matt was just barely edged out by Cam..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, it never showed up on my tv. And there aren't any posts from east coasters.

Around 8 pm, my time, I checked the live TV schedule on paramount plus, and it said it was going to be on at 9. When I went back at 9, it wasn't on and there was no mention on the live TV schedule that it was going to be on at all. Maybe they delayed it til 4 am because of the football game. Who knows?

It's so stupid to keep bouncing the days and times for this show. Makes it sound like this is it's last season and they don't care about it.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It's still the Cirie show even though the woman does nothing but sit in a robe day in and day out. I'm beginning to think the DR sessions are working mighty hard to help keep the HG's misted by Cirie. They can't let her fail.

This episode was working very hard to prove that a person named Meme is actually in the house.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
The episode was helping the non live feeders get her votes for fan favorite. Whining that she is alone in the house and has no one.
I watched her doing that puzzle comp and she wasn't even trying because she didn't have to.
And did I hear her right saying that she didn't even go to high school but she knew who Emily Dickinson was?
She will make it to 5.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

And did I hear her right saying that she didn't even go to high school but she knew who Emily Dickinson was?
She will make it to 5.

Yes, you heard it right, WorldTraveller, Cirie saying she did not even go to high school but knows who Emily Dickinson is. Agreed she is gonna float beneath the surface to five or possibly even further, could be final 3 or 2, if they never discover she is Jared's Mom.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, October 03, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Cam is like a cockroach, you just can't get rid of him LOL.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: