TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 24 -- Resurrection Return and...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 24 -- Resurrection Return and HOH Comp users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 28, 2023Dipo25 09-28-23  6:11 pm
Archive through September 28, 2023Dipo25 09-28-23  6:29 pm
Archive through September 28, 2023Dipo25 09-28-23  6:43 pm
Archive through September 28, 2023Rosem424325 09-28-23  6:54 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Jared Zombie broke down when Julie asked about Cirie and playing with her, and leaving her in there.. and again..
he said he hopes she's good..
Julie also asked about not telling Cirie that he told Blue about them

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I predicted halfway thru that there would be no HOH.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jared sees this from his own lens, and can't accept that he isn't loved by everyone and his mom being a legend has some special skills other than the mist. Now how long will that mist last.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No HOH for us tonight. Julie says when she comes back they will put this very scarey week to bed.

(I want to know who the heck was scared, they didn't even have any Zombies in the mirror!!! I hope they do better for Halloween.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, lol!!! Good one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB25
@JokersBBUpdates
·
29s
Posted 6:55pm: (TV) Jared watches his goodbye messages. America told him she's happy to see him go. Cory commented about being #1 with him for weeks on end but he became enemy #1. Cirie gave him a heartfelt goodbye and told him she will get... (More https://bit.ly/3PCGXuj)#BBLF

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
To hear Jared tell it, the only reason Cirie made it this far was because of him. Jared, she made it this far in spite of you! She was the one that created so many alliances. You were the one that wrecked them all!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Maybe Cam comes back as the HOH. Now that would be fine with me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julie congratulates Cameron.

She tells them that Scarey Week is officially over, but that does not mean the Scareyverse won't rear it's head again.

Everyone is eligible to compete in the upcoming HOH comp.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Scary week is over? Whew! No more gift baskets!

Cory CAN play in the HOH comp, which will happen at some unknown time in the future.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
25s
-Sunday 10pm HOH comp and noms
-Tuesday 8pm veto comp and meeting
-Thursday 9pm live vote and eviction

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think it’s a good thing he’ll be out in the universe and see what the fans really think of him! But knowing his ego he won’t get it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A real interview, but Julie doesn't get to reveal the mother and son, since she is talking to the son...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So no live HOH this week. I sure hope we get to see it on the feeds.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So it doesn't say live on Sunday.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
They may still do it tonight or tomorrow. They have already discussed their plans of what happens if either one comes back. We just can't have another three days of talk talk talk, flip, flip, flip.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jared and Julie don't realize that Cirie already has her 'stunt child', Matt, waiting in the wings.

He's been dying to be the favorite. With Izzy and Jared gone, this is his time now.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
At least Julie mentioned it was JARED who told Blue about having a relative in the house. Jared was gaslighting Cirie into thinking it was something SHE had said and Blue just “connected the dots..”
I bet his tears were because now he has to make the walk of shame back home and face the consequences of his decisions. He has to face Kenzie, he has to live a couple months without having mommy clean up his messes, as she claims to have been doing the past 25 years! I’m sure Jared will tell Kenzie he was just playing Blue, it didn’t mean a thing, every time he called her “Boo”/cuddled/kissed/had sex with her he was thinking of Kenzie and what they would buy with the winnings.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jared may be surprised at how people viewed him when he gets home and starts reading opinions etc.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jared is who he is and this one experience will not change that. Cam is the one who told him he had to make amends, so if he comes back he has a chance. I don't for one minute think he would have done it on his own. He will never accept that he ruined his own game and his moms. As soon as Felicia is gone I can see her asking to go to jury. She wants some down time alone. She can possibly watch movies, hang in the backyard and just rest, and probably have a monitored call with Honey. She will be much happier in the jury house until everyone shows up and then she can escape to her own world when not talking game with everyone. She hates the BB house and without Felicia and Jared she really has no one she can bond with.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, reading minds?

As for Jared, he shares with Cam and maybe others there, who will just claim they already know what someone is telling them.

My zoom was excellent! 5 accomplished doctors talking about the newest robotic device. Interestingly, one was the co surgeon on my 2009 cancer surgery.

And I still can't watch the show for another 1 hour and 17 minutes...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: