TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 23 -- Who knows, LOL

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 23 -- Who knows, LOL users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 24, 2023Dipo25 09-24-23  7:34 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they didn't show Matt being basically yelled at for going against Jared. And didn't Jared go after Cory too?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ressurection rumble .. Head to the graveyard.

In the back yard, there are a couple of "pits' of dirt. All the HG's sit on benches and watch.

The Zombie Battle is played in 3 rounds over the next 24 hours, dig up the burlap bags finding eyeballs and skulls. The walk across the tetter totter to get all the objects into the shovel.

The first round will last 10 minutes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jared sure he is going to win it, he doesn't trust anyone watching.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jared says he is not the best at balance, extremely flat-footed. (not sure how this effects his balance)

Cameron is doing the lighter smaller balls, and Jared is doing the bigger heavy balls.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cirie says she thinks JAred is meant to be in this house, he is a competitor, I need you in this house.

Cam sees the time is running out so manages to match him, 7 to 7.

Now they have a break.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Resurrection Rumble in ghastly graveyard: 3 timed rounds over 24 hours, dig up a coffin, remove a bag & untie knot, transfer one ball at a time across teeter totter and place in shovel, first to 30 wins this prelim comp

R1) 10 minutes: tied with 7 each

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Back .. Jag is advising Cam about how he is doing the game, and that he is waiting 2/3 seconds to make sure the balls don't fall out. Jag says just go, don't worry about them falling out.

Round 2 begins ... Cory was in the shower, at least that is how they portrayed it.

Cam wants to end it before he gets to round 3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They began the second ten minutes ... dramatic music is playing. Cam says he is wasting time getting on and off the balance beam.

Jared dumps his balls and has to start over.

Cirie yells at Jared to slow down. Cam says he knows everytime he has to reset becasue they are gasping.

Cam says he was half way to 30 and dripped the ball, they both reset and had to start over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cirie says she is panicking because Cam is slow and steady, and Jared is running.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Time ends, its Jared 9 and Cameron 13.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cirie in talking to Jared, who is laying in bed. Cirie tells him to go slow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Round 3 ... The first person who gets 30 balls will win the competition and then decides if they want to play the final comp on Thursday.

Cam is slow and steady .. Jared is still trying to go faster. Jared seems to have noticed that Cam wasn't getting off the balance beam and is doing that as well.

Cirie needs him to win ... OH interesting ... they are ending the show without showing the end of the comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@autumns_updates
·
2m
Everyone says they’re going with the house.

I wish Felicia just told Cirie I’m sorry, I’m voting jared out because he tried to flip against me. I can work with you but not him.

Sometimes a truthful answer goes farther than being dodgy for no reason #bb25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
THE Spoiler Girl 👀
@TheSpoilerGirl1
·
2m
Cameron won the comp (But we all knew that).

I'm trying to find out more about what is happening on Thursday. #BB25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
2m

R3) not completed on the show

SPOILER Cameron Zombie won and will choose to play or pass live on Thursday (he has said he will play)

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I'm confused. What do they mean they choose who plays for do or die?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@autumns_updates
·
57s
I wish Jared would at least be honest in his DRs but he actually believes his words 💀 #bb25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jodikay, there is a competition on Thursday, everyone is guessing it will be one of those 3-D puzzles.

Cameron, as the winner, gets to choose whether he will play the game or Jared has too.

If Cameron plays and wins, then he comes back in the game. If Cameron makes Jared to the competition and Jared loses, then Cam is back in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
yes.. assuming Cameron plays the challenge:
if he completes it, he is revived into the game and Jared is gone..
if Cameron fails he's out and Jared's revived

(and vice versa if Cameron passes to Jared to play, but he won't)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They didnt show Jared in any bad light! Why do they protect him? ugh! He was downright nasty to Blue and the others on the feeds

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, all. I was out traveling, visiting relatives in various parts of IL for the past 8 days, returned home this evening, trying to catch up.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
so now we know poor Jared has flat feet in addition to his Muffin Hands.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
If I were Cameron, I wouldn't trust production to not help Jared ahead of time in how to do a puzzle. Yes, I am very jaded about this show. I had to stop watching the 'Fields play BB' episode last night because I can't take either of them any more.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a theory on why they did the ball balance in three sessions? I don't believe they've ever done that before.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, to stretch it out? They said it was so that the players could think about their strategy and adjust... not sure why they couldn't do that mid comp. Maybe to get feedback from other HGs on how they could do better?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
They really could have had 3 different comps over 3 days. The could have shown us 2 on Sunday and wait for the 3rd on Thurs. Basically the same as seeing part 3 of this on Thurs except we wouldnt already know the winner. This twist is the worst ever!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
This twist is dismal. Did they have a lot of camera crew out with covid or all going on a cruise? Seems like a weak week! Just when you thought they couldn't do anything dumber, they come up with a new "twist".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont understand why the other HGs didnt question why Cirie was downright giddy when she found out the last 2 evicted were coming back in.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 25, 2023 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it seems weird to me that none of them sense a stronger than normal bond between her an Jared. they should be suspicious by now.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: