TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 20 -- HOH Results / Nomination

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 20 -- HOH Results / Nomination users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 10:30 EST, we will see the compilation of falls from the Wall, and then the nominations.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Late start tonight. Hope I don't see any scary "Exorcist" commercials. I've already seen two of them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Also check if you are not east coast and are recording or viewing, as I think the show starts at 10pm on west coast.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
60 Minutes is starting 30 minutes late here Central Time, so I am asduming the show will be delayed ANOTHER 30 minutes.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Never mind - - looks like I was sharing what everyone already knows..lol.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother will be on @ 10:49 eastern/9:49 central. I don't know why CBS is running two hours of Yellowstone before Big Brother.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My DVR (West Coast ) actually says 9:59pm.

Why would they put a giant rerun and push BB so late?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I guess they think people will make not realize and tune in at the 'regular' time and stay to watch until BB comes on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't get what is so important about Yellowstone that it couldn't play after Big Brother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Started ... previously's on with Jared trying to call himself a legend.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Dipo - it's because of the writers and actors strike. Yellowstone is new content for people who don't have cable or Paramount Plus. People expect new content in September and there really is not any besides reality. Plus advertisers dollars are important and will be higher for Kevin Costner related material than Big Brother especially with all the hype surrounding his divorce.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They covered more of the fight/meeting that blew up the house on eviction day. Jared’s lies were definitely exposed to viewers, as was Cerie’s atempt to cover for him. Took up the first 15 minutes, then cut to HOH comp right before commercial.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Cuts of Cory, Jag, Matt and America in DR all saying the only one who can’t win the HOH is Jared.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Interesting, as they fall off the wall I think it is Josh’s voice announcing who falls, which didn’t happen on the feeds. All I remember hearing is Cam narrating in the yard.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Are we sure that there will be a battle back? If there is, Julie most likely won't tell Cam about Cirie and Jared.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, I think a battle back would be for the first 4 jurors, not the pre-jury evictees. Just my opinion.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Down to last three on wall. Cerie, with eyes closed, praying for Jared to hold on.

Blue says fingers keep slipping, then falls, Bowie looks down at Jared and appears to jump off. Jerad wins, gloats in DR that it is #2 HOH for him.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
After he wins Cerie says in DR they they are going to learn not to mess with Jared’s mama, and they don’t even know. (Yeah, Cerie, we got it).

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Cathie, Then Cam won't be a part of that if he gos this week and won't have a chance to get back in, so will probably find out the Cirie/ Jared relationships.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
We see Matt saying goodbye to Josh, including Josh falling on Meme’s head in storage room.

Cerie & Jared decide to nom Cory and America and backdoor Cam.

Cam makes his offer of protection and jury vote to Jared if he doesn’t touch the block. Tells Cam he will consider it but in DR Jared says he knows Cam is targeting his mom so he can’t take the deal

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Agree, Bubbles.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Noms Cory, then America. Jared says Cory shouldn’t villian-ize someone in front of others because it shows the others what he could do to them. He told America he wished her the best.

If you saw the fight and HOH comp on the feeds this episode is a rehash. Only things I didn’t see before were the few DR sessions and Noms.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Watching the verbal confrontation between Jared and Cory is the most whitewashed editing I have ever seen. They are making it look like Cory was the loud one and Cirie's offspring was calm the entire time. It's sickening how far they are bending backwards to please Cirie.

#MostriggedseasonofBBever

Max

08-11-2000

Sunday, September 17, 2023 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Max a private message Print Post    
The editing on this show sucks. They do everything they can to make Jared and Cerie look like good players and people. The spin-doctoring is real.

Watching the Wall comp was even more frustrating than watching it in the live feeds. I don't think any of them really fell -- they gave up and dropped intentionally. Jared didn't "win" anything. He was gifted this one. Bowie is especially disappointing. Did she even try to cut a deal? It sure doesn't seem like it. I couldn't hear her do it on the live feeds and the show made it look like she just smiled at Jared and then jumped. So disappointing.

This season is so skewed with this stupid Cerie/Jared twist and it's really getting ridiculous. Someone needs to let the cat out of the bag and even this playing field (not Fields).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: