TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 19 - Live Eviction and Live HOH WALL COMP: Archive through September 14, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cam says Jared works for Cirie, I could never understand why Red turned against me so hard. Now I understand .... Jared.

America says she has to find 4 more votes to get Izzy out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
America talks to Matt ... Me, you, Jag, Blue are sort of floating around. Matt says he feels very solid with Cirie, he might work with America Short term.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
America says I think it was you who used the power, so Matt decides to tell her about.

America, I know Jag played, Cirie. Now with Cory and he is surprised.

Cirie told Matt that she played the power, so Cory "sees the light".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
35s
Cardboard Josh still makes me laugh. Matt has done a great job with that punishment this week. #BB25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1m
America is shown to be starting the momentum against Izzy. Working on Cameron, then Matt - I assume we will see her talking to Jag shortly... she did a LOT of truth bomb dropping Monday #bb25

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Rare compliment from me: this is a very good show so far. Really setting the scene.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
4m
America - you were the target last week
Cameron - No
America - yes
Cameron - No
#bb24

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Izzy and Cerie have annoyed me lately, but I would love to see them together in Amazing Race!!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Great episode for a change! Good use of DR narration mixed with convos.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cory needs to shave 🤣🤣. Love how they ar showing America as the one who changed the vote

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cory and Jag in BR. Cory in DR saying he's known about the 7DS alliance for weeks. He knows they ard trying to put Jag and Cory against each other. Cory telling Jag. Jag DR saying he's bben played.

Then showing flashback of the For Real For Real alliance.

Jag says he's been sus about Cirie and Cory. They realize they have to get Matt in.

Jag in DR says 7DS is dead. He knows his alliance has leaked info

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julie says ... Week to week Cirie and Izzy led the way to the flip, this week the flip could be on them.

Cory now trying to convince all the other peoples, he starts with Jag.

Flashbacks to Izzy telling about fake alliances.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Here's the votes ... leave out Cirie, Blue and Jared.

Blue is now "seeing the light".

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Poor Bowie. It has to hurt to hear Cerie is badmouthing her.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Now they are talking to America. They know they have to get Meme and Matt and make the plan to do it. Cory talks to Bowie and advises what's going on. Bowie suggests Cory talks to Cirie. She is really surprised that she can't trust Cirie.

Now Cory talking to Meme. Giving the spiel about what needs to be done. Says it's a bit wonky - Meme agrees. In DR Meme is talking about it makes sense to send out Issy this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Rosem, they are doing a good job setting up Izzy leaving.

Cory now talking to MeMe, here's the votes -- me american, jag, bowie, and now mecole and maybe Matt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I figure they are delaying the start of The Wall so they can get everyone to watch the Buddy Games, JMO...
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
6m
HGs were NOT in athletic gear. So chances are they may get time to get dressed between the eviction and the HoH competition. They usually also wear special mic packs for these comps. #bb25

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
This is so much fun! Watching the underdogs all come together is so cool.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cory talks to Matt. In DR Matt says he needs a strong team

He tells Matt that he is voting out Izzy and not backing down. Tells Matt about who he has. He is telling Matt everything he knows. In DR Matt says he now realized 7DS is a fake alliance. Jag comes in and says that Cirie is in charge. He says that group has used all of them.

Matt says he is in but needs to think. In DR Cory says it's going to be a rough ?? hours and he is bracing himself.

Julie: Live vote & eviction next.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
edit showing Cory, America spearheading the flip to evict Izzy Piggie, bringing in Jag, Bowie, Mecole..
where's Cameron's condescending bamboozled/dumbasses lectures tho

also Matt (and cardboard Josh)..
the edit is also showing Cory putting in all the legwork - he did a lot but it wasn't a solo effort
5:25 PM · Sep 14, 2023

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Izzy doesn’t look upset…

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Great show so far! Will be even better if the flip stayed flipped and didn't FLOP!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Too bad Cardboard Josh doesn't have a vote, hahahahahaha

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Izzy doesn't look happy either.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 14, 2023 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo