TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The positivity chat

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: The positivity chat users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 13, 2023Karuuna25 09-13-23  6:06 pm
Archive through September 16, 2023Kappy25 09-16-23  12:39 pm
Archive through September 17, 2023Maris25 09-17-23  3:39 pm
Archive through September 22, 2023Karuuna25 09-22-23  8:13 am
Archive through October 03, 2023Earthmother25 10-03-23  7:11 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I saw this at Jokers this morning and it made me smile. I did enjoy watching their friendship evolve.

I'm going to miss their morning chats. They were the best part of bb this year.

Cirie awake talking with Fe . Cirie asking time , lights in comic room . Cirie up and looking for her robe and chatting with Fe. Fe saying Cirie is her best friend in the house and although she might have , definitely has thrown her under the bus, she loves her NT
10/31/23 10:00 AM

Cirie & Felicia hug. Cirie: "I love you Felicia. I ain't never met anyone like you."

Link
Link

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Also, I'm glad to read that because the day before they were talking about Ciries plan for going down to Felicia's house with her family to spend Thanksgiving. I was afraid Cirie might change her mind if she found out about Felicia's bus driving skills. Glad Felicia owned up about it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
FELICIA FOR THE WIN!

Heaven45

08-18-2006

Saturday, November 04, 2023 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heaven45 a private message Print Post    
Hello all! Looong time no see. Wasn't sure where to post, was talking about this site with my daughter and was so happy to see this site is still going strong. Great to see some familiar names!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
In time they will all have their high moments and some pretty low moments in that house together for over three months. They will have to face some public opinions, good and even bad, unfortunately for themselves. Those who are super fans will have fond memories and those who are not may find it harder to forget hurt feelings.

We as super fans also need time to soften our feelings. My favorite won't win and yet they will still be okay, some have opened doors to opportunities they would have never had before this game, and some will be forgotten. We just all know we will be back here next season, God willing, and have a new house full of hamsters to love and hate. All in all it's this site that keeps us engaged all these years. Love you all.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hi, Heaven!

As for BB, I stopped watching a few weeks ago. :-(

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hi Heaven! It's always a good time to check in at the Clubhouse.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heaven!! Good to see you! How old is your daughter now. I have fond memories of hanging with you in Vegas...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, I agree about the opportunities possibly being the greatest reward. The Challenge, Amazing Race, Survivor.. podcasts and the charity events.. Life can restart after this show ends.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hi Heaven!!! Hope all is well with you and your family! xoxoox

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: