TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 17 - HOH and Noms and Other Stuff: Archive through September 10, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Bowie figuring out that Legend 25 wasn't a real alliance.

conversation with Bowie and Cameron. But Cam doesn't want to share much with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1m
Production: We can totally fill a two-hour episode!
CBS: Prove it first.
Sunday's episode: Hold my gas mask.
#BB25

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Good conversation between Bowie and Cameron. He tells her straight out that he doesn't want to give her too much information so she can plead the 5th. He basically says the same in the DR.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Will do! Hey, I only know what's going on because of you live feeders. I don't know how you do it. I have tried a few times watching live feeds but find it very frustrating.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sassy, I agree. She isn't bothered at all that Jared is cheating on his long term gf that Cirie appears to really like. If my son acted like he does in front of me he would hear about it! Thank God my son is nothing like Jared!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Segment about Jag and his turban.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Izzy and Jag playing pool..Izzy wants to hear Jag's story. He tells her about how he grew up and what he represented. He talks about people ripping his turban off his head and the disrespect he has dealt with. He calls himself a peaceful warrior and stands up for what is right.

Izzy truly listening to him.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Pamy I don't agree that all parents are responsible for their adult children's actions, but in this case.."the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
7s
"This is not Felicia's first rodeo at being a hot mess." rofl #BB25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
28s
on the show, Felicia telling Jared about her F2 with Cirie and maybe preferring one with him, and Jared reporting that to Cirie.. a week or two old but important, it changed everything

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Felicia talking to Jared about how it's hard to trust. She wants to be trusted by Jared - him beng physical, her being the 'brains' (my word...lol). She says she wants a final 2 with Jared.

Jared in DR says he has to tell his mom. Tells his mom that Felicia says she can't trust her no more. Cirie not happy.

Now flash backs of how Felicia causing issues with others. Flashbak of Felicia saying to Red are you saving that cupcake to take home with you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
50s
Production working extra hard at setting up Felicia's fall this week. #BB25

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
DR of Cirie talking about Felicia and what a hot mess she is. Yep - they want her out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
Aug 28
Cirie/Jared check-in: Jared told her Felicia said she had F2 with Cirie but she wasn't so sure anymore, maybe she wants F2 with Jared #bb25

Cirie Diary acting like it just happened, she mentioned it's a bad time for a mess like that with everyone on slop

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Houseguests sleeping -- showing Felicia sleeping in her sleep. LOL...waking up others in the room.
Cory in DR immitating her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now they are showing the video of Felicia singing/screaming in her sleep. (I saw people call it singing, but it sounds like fear to me.)

New day ... Blue chats with America.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
EM, yes I agree with that too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Blue doing some "fake crying"; I think she is actually scared but this crying didn't look real to me, LOL.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Blue talking to Cameron. She is down to do whatever she wants. He said he could tell her but she will probably leave upset. She turns on the tears. (What an actress) She says she doesn't know anyone she would go against where she wouldn't go home.

In DR Cameron says he doesn't want anyone to see his big picture. He says she should just go downstairs and tell everyone she hates him.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Glad I didn't have warm fuzzy feelings about Cirie when I watched her on Survivor, because it was easy for me to see her true self on BB. She doesn't need to be mean since she was so lucky for her advantage to be on BB,.. then with her son too? But she cannot help her true self coming out and we see how mean she can be when not greatly edited. Sad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOw it's Jag's turn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, notice that Cameron is wearing his sunglasses while talking to Jag. He wasn't while talking with Blue.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Now conversation with Jag. Jag saying it wouldn't benefit them going after each other. (I don't want to reiterate this conversation cause y'all reported so well on it.)

Jag in DR says he doesn't want to trust what Cameron is saying but he will and at this point his lips are sealed.

Cameron in DR says he isn't dumb enough to think this is going to get him through the game but he wants to light some fires - LET'S GO!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
23s
and Cameron's deal with Jag, including the no breaths or whispers disclaimer, but omitting 'use your sad eyes/sad face' to sell it

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 10, 2023 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Matt and Jag making a date for the night. Making believe they are texting using their mic packs. Silly but cute.