TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 13 - Live Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 13 - Live Eviction users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 31, 2023Earthmother25 08-31-23  6:39 pm
Archive through August 31, 2023Karuuna25 08-31-23  6:56 pm
Archive through August 31, 2023Molliegirl25 08-31-23  7:01 pm
Archive through August 31, 2023Karuuna25 08-31-23  7:13 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Matt is a lone wolf and he is going to stab Cirie in the back when the timing is right. Which I have no problem with.

He said he told Cirie to get her trust. Very calculating.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
True, and I think Cameron knows enough about the show that things like this are par for the course…he’d probably be more upset if he couldn’t play HOH since no one went home than anything else..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just love how this will shake things up. Can't wait to see who the new HOH is and what will happen.

This has been one of the most enjoyable seasons for me. 2,023 alliances and Cirie is in every one of them. I can't keep them straight and I'm not sure she can either.

Sooner or later it's going to implode and I'll find that just as fascinating.

Good stuff!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jag knows that America was telling him the truth when she kept saying 'they're lying to you'.

Jared told him right before the feeds went down 'things are looking good for you'. Which was a lie.

So there are ways to know who was being truthful.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was excited and of course thought of you.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
What would have happened if everyone (or the majority) voted for Blue, but Matt had already told Production he was using it on Jag?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
America and Red were honest with Jag and that is something he will remember. I would like to see him figure out the truth, hopefully Blue will tell him Jared's secret now.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Time to shower and get ready to watch the show. Hopefully by then we will have an HOH.

Eos

07-29-2005

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eos a private message Print Post    
CM: Blue would've been evicted, and Matt would still have the power.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cam was honest with Jag too, but he and Red put him on the block, so it's not that simple?

But Cirie will mist him right back to her side, I expect.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So why didn’t they just get rid of Blue (a liability to Cirie/Jared), and have the same control next week, no matter who wins HoH? They must’ve planned this, so why give up the power if they could save it for next week?!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cali, Cirie tried, she couldn't get the votes. I think they see an advantage in having both Jag AND Blue?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping that some combo of Cirie/Jared/Izzie/Matt are the nominees this week. Then they will wish they had saved it for this week.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Phone call so no shower yet. Cali the only liability to Cirie is Jared. She is very smart though and will find a way to take credit for giving Matt the idea of him being saved, and he will believe her. The smart ones in the house will never take her to the finals with them. She will be too well loved by the jury, and they know it. True BB fashion is to take the one you think you can beat to the end. Cirie is a gamer. She will run the jury and I believe she will vote for the best player.

I might be wrong this year, but I don't see Cirie sitting in those final chairs.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I can't see this being planned as Jared looked surprised and if he knew, he wouldn't be telling Jag that he was good (lying to him) if he knew he was not being evicted. Cirie would have given Jared a heads up if she knew he was saving Jag.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Stray Cat, Jared knew Matt had it. I don't know if he knew it was going to be used. Ciere knows Jared has loose lips. She was also trying to calm Jared down so he wouldn't freak out thinking Blue might go home.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Cirie has THREE liabilities: Jared, Izzy, and now Blue (thanks to Jared!). The 2 women know about them being mom/son, and Jared just sucks at this game. He’s horrible at keeping secrets, horrible at speaking (mumbler!), sub-par at comps so far, and Live Feeders see what a disgusting creep he is with his antiquated expectations of women.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, that sure was a surprise! Nice to see things be a bit exciting and not so boring and predictible.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Listening to Blue's eviction speech, HOW OLD IS SHE?? I felt like I was listening to a teenager. No sweetheart you have not played strategically.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I like that they all hugged and seemed genuinely happy for Jag. I just hope Cam or Red wins because dealing with a SMUG Izzy will not be fun for me. I just wished she understood it's just a game, no one really hates each other.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, September 01, 2023 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here were the times listed for the four participants going for the superpower.
Cerie - 12:00
Cory - 0:53
Jag - 1:15
Matt - 0:45

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, September 01, 2023 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So happy for Jag. Please, Jag, just play it cool this week. At this point, he's the only one I want to see win although Blue and Bowie are growing on me. Yes, Blue is annoying as F when she slips into her 'instagram' persona but I get she wants to do what she can for herself before she leaves and in her mind, that's building her brand. I'd rather see her in the house then Cirie and her son.

I so want Cirie and her offspring to be gone but that isn't going to happen if the powers that be have their way. I don't trust any of these reality competition shows when they won't let the viewing audience see a running clock during a timed challenge. I can't wait to see what the HOH comp was this week if someone who constantly comes in last suddenly wins. Either it will be a sport no one else plays or it will be a timed event where the clock can't be seen - whatever it takes for Grodner to get her way.

In my wildest BB dream, Cirie's offspring suddenly gets it in his head that to prove he is a grown man and not still playing behind mommy's apron, he suddenly decides to nominate her and the whole house votes her out unanimously. Grodner won't let it happy but I can dream.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: