TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
America's Vote

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: America's Vote users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

10 Votes

The BB Comic-Verse needs your help deciding which Houseguest could earn a secret superpower!

The top 4 vote getters will secretly compete individually for a chance to win the BB POWER OF INVINCIBILITY. The winner can save one of the next two evictees, even themselves! The power can be used at the next two live evictions, or it goes away forever!

Vote Now for the houseguest YOU want to have the chance to win this secret superpower!

Start Date and Time End Date and Time 6:45 PM PT August 24, 2023 9:00 AM PT August 28, 2023

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Good! We have a couple days. I def want to see who wins HOH, before I vote.
I'm thinking of splitting between Cory and Matt.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I split between Cory and Matt.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I gave Cory my 10

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Has Meme moved at all? America is still in her zone as well. I had to take a nap.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Matt got my vote!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
You are allowed 10 votes per e-mail address. I logged out and then used another e-mail address and was able to give 10 more votes.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I would say Cory because he was the voice of reason with all of the attempted flipping. He would use it wisely. Imagine if Felicia got that power. She would keep changing her mind up to the last minute.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I gave my Matt 10!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Definitely not Felicia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is weird. I have a longtime password on my list for CBS.

It works fine for the Paramount + to login and watch feeds.

But Using that link to vote, using the SAME password, it says it is invalid.

I really don't want to get into a revolving door of changing passwords (that is how I got locked out of Twitter years ago), so I probably won't vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did ten votes yesterday and now I can't vote. Isn't it 10 votes per day?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I just checked CBS and it states: There is a maximum of ten (10) votes per email address during the Voting Period.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1010563/big-brother-voting-terms-and-conditions/

Askme_who_ur

08-19-2006

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Askme_who_ur a private message Print Post    
Same for me Seamonkey.

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
Me too, Askme_who_ur and Seamonkey! What is going on?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I didnt have to add a password, just put in an email and click agree with terms and it let me vote. I went out and went back in and put hubbys email and let me vote another 10. I think you could put in fake emails and it will let you

all my votes were for Cory and America

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just put my email in only too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm..I was multitasking

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
5 for Cory.

5 for Matt.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

This is weird. I have a longtime password on my list for CBS.

It works fine for the Paramount + to login and watch feeds.

But Using that link to vote, using the SAME password, it says it is invalid.

I really don't want to get into a revolving door of changing passwords (that is how I got locked out of Twitter years ago), so I probably won't vote.

Whoa, Seamonkey!!! Very same thing happened to me last night. I might have spent over an hour on it. At one point I changed my password back to my same old password. I kept periodically checking to make sure I hadn't locked myself out of Paramount Plus. I finally managed to vote but by that time, I had NO idea how I managed to do it. This senior citizen shit combined with being a semi-techie is a hoot, ain't it?!??!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, August 25, 2023 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, and now I am reading back in the thread and see same thing happened to several others. Apparently it is not "operator error", but some kind of CBS/Paramount glitch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 26, 2023 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I figured out why I was mislead. Apparently the last time I voted, last year the site retained a secondary email address, so when I thought I needed to login, the password actually was invalid .

We can vote without logging in.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, August 26, 2023 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I voted with my AOL email, which I never use. Gave them all to Cory. Now I’m wondering if that was the smart thing to do because it seems after reading the live thread from last night/early this morning it Doesn’t seem like Cory really wants to win anything just yet. I hope all the votes for him doesn’t put a target on his back.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Viewers of the Big Brother 25 television program will be asked to interact with the show by voting for the eligible Houseguest they’d like to have compete for the Power of Invincibility, which allows a player to save one of the next two evicted Houseguests, during evictions taking place on August 31, 2023 or September 7, 2023.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2023 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I ended up voting for three friends who don't watch BB and using old emails that they stopped using.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: