TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 6 - POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 6 - POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 16, 2023Dipo25 08-16-23  6:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Hisam did not use his veto, with a speech asking everyone to help vote Reilly out #bykta #bb25

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Please please please houseguests keep Reilly if only so we can see Hisam’s head and ego explode!!!!

What an obnoxious, pompous jerk!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
closing announcer teased live eviction tomorrow, as usual #bb25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB25
@89razorskate20
·
5m
Veto Meeting Hisam decided not to use the POV, telling Reilly she spilt the house prematurely and he’d like the house to vote her out so everyone can rebuild relationships moving forward #BB25

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
"You mentioned my name. How dare you? I'm going to teach you the biggest lesson of your life." Ugh.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
By not showing everyone’s time, do they expect Live Feeders to believe Matt took up to 14 hours to complete the veto comp?!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yes, very sus that they only showed the top three times.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
CBS totally tone deaf to have a comp like that on a season with a hearing impaired HG, shame on them! And screw them for covering it up! and then making Matt lie about it in the DR!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I guess Reilly will probably go this week because one minute they flip the votes, then the next they “unflip”. But Hisam truly is arrogant. I can’t wait for him to be gone. This veto competition so unfair to Matt. They have so many other things they could have done, why a hearing and unscrambling of words this season. I know he doesn’t want special treatment, it come on CBS, you should have done better.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
How is this Vet0 Far?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I want Hiram to go next week, I can't stand to even hear him talk. Smug!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Hisam is absolutely horrible

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
He is Mom!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hisam is really full of himself, that's for sure. From what I kept hearing his veto speech was devastating, but unless they didn't show all of it, it was not that bad. It was a little childish but not as disgusting as I was expecting. He has not done a good job of protecting himself next week that's for sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am sure it was edited.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh, we know how long-winded Hisam is, right? Even if he’s talking to/at someone who agrees with him, he repeats and goes on and on and ON, right?! What he considered his starring moment, surely he rambled for at least 15 minutes, right? Does that make sense?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 17, 2023 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm having a hard time caring about this group of houseguests so far and the editing of the shows isn't helping.

I think it could have been very interesting to see Cerie in the house without the help of a double agent son. I'm hoping the show gets better as the numbers dwindle. And yes, shame on them for doing a listening task with Matt in the house. What are they thinking?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 17, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree about Cirie and her double agent son. It really seems unfair. I think Cory is my fav in the house and it would be sweet for him to take down the queen. He is a smart player but he has no clue about Jared so eveything he does will backfire. I dont want Cirie to make jury, I dont want her influencing them either

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: