TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ruining Livelihoods?!!?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Ruining Livelihoods?!!? users admin

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry I didn't want to start a new thread but I didn't know where else to write these thoughts. I just learned that when Turner was on BB, those who didn't care for him went to his business' website and left poor and low-rated reviews. First, let me say that I highly doubt the great group of people on TV Clubhouse would do anything like this. I am completely shocked by it. Now it is Hisam's turn. While I do not care for him, going onto the man's website and leaving poor reviews is obnoxious and childish, in my opinion. Why mess with anyone's ability to take care of their family? The man may not be popular but someone has actually put on his website that he is a horrible doctor that took inappropriate photos of them during the appointment. (I heard this is while he is in the house) I am hoping Turner's business hasn't suffered too much from what happened. I'm certain that my friends here will be just as sickened by this as I am. I just didn't know where to complain about these actions.

Katidyd

07-15-2005

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katidyd a private message Print Post    
So very childish actions over a tv show. Very sad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes the fans are brutal. On Allstars, when the fans turned against Nicole Anthony, they went and hacked Reality Recaps website and destroyed it.

They also phoned his father, while in hospice, and told them what and ass this son was, and of course, there were the normal Death threats.

I wish we could identify these "bad fans" and give them an appropriate punishment for their inappropriate actions.

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
Well said, Dipo! I believe what you said about the father in hospice is the MOST egregious and despicable thing I have ever heard. What is wrong with people? What a shame. I sure wish we could identify these people and that they could receive an appropriate punishment too.

Jbean

01-04-2002

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
It is sickening. Happens to everyday people, too, although on a much smaller scale obviously. I have a friend in the roofing business. Some locals who don’t agree with his political opinions left horrible reviews for him, never even having used his services. The level people take things to is unreal. Has nothing to do with how their businesses are run.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This is just awful! I wish reviewers had to show that they actually used the business!!

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
Me too, Pamy! Great point.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It may cause CBS to drop the feeds if this kind of stuff happens outside the house!

Punkin

08-13-2009

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Wow. It's the hatefulness that is so disturbing, isn't it?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think dropping feeds would stop it. There is always someone people dislike on these reality shows, even the ones without feeds.

I was thinking maybe if they didnt use real names but BB Twitter would figure out the real names within an hour!

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
It’s wrong and there should be consequences for these people. Maybe a law suit for defamation of character? However, they should know when you sign up to be on a tv show in today’s world with social media your life is an open book. I am certainly not condoning it. Unfortunately it comes with the territory.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hi, Jbean!!!! So Happy to see you are still here. We are ageing together, although I am WAY older than you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's not just reality show contestants. Every day, I see businesses attacked online because of one thing or another. Facebook, google, yelp reviews... it's all a mess.

Yelp is the only one that will help you if someone posts a review that's unrelated to your actual business. Facebook and Google don't give a crap if your business is ruined.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: