TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Best case scenario for the week

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Best case scenario for the week users admin

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
For this week, my best case scenario for the week would be voting Cameron out. Reilly becomes the next HOH and plans to backdoor Hisam.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same. At least Cameron leaves. Maybe Matt wins HOH .

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I like that scenario VeganKing. I get the reasons people think Reilly should go, but imo cerie's side could easily manipulate her into keeping them safe. Cameron is more dangerous short and long term, and his vibe is not good.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I want to see the switch happen, I'm not a huge Reilly fan, but I like her more than Cameron.
But the main reason is I want to see Hisam's Dustin face!

Bonus points: if it's a unanimous flip!!

Would love to see Matt win HoH, but I believe anyone will try to get Hisam out.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It appears so. I heard talk of wanting to backdoor Hisam among some of the houseguests.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I think they should keep Rielly, not only for the blindside, but the fact that EVERYONE knows this was an option. I think Cirie doesn't realize that in Survivor they vote out a person then quickly move on to the next target, Big Brother is so slow that they talk over and over, and who ever ends up HOH, all the prior intel goes to them so as to save themselves.

Either way, it should be good feeds

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Stray- I saw a tweet that said that Cirie is playing a Survivor game in BB, which doesn't work; by day 16 in Survivor you'd be at or past the merge, here the game is just getting started...

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, August 16, 2023 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd - I agree. Cirie is good at strategy and reading people, but like you say, a completely different game. Will be interesting to see how she adapts!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: