TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 5 - HOH and Nominations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 5 - HOH and Nominations users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 13, 2023Dipo25 08-13-23  6:46 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the posters on TVCH, or I wouldn't know what is going on in the house from tonight's show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good question ....
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
Did any of the HGs speculate whether Jared was watching live feeds in the netherworld? Cuz that's the FIRST thing I'd have wondered when he said 'yeah I can see y'all'. #bb25

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
So much of the show is irrelevant to what's actually happening in the house. Which is why tptb probably don't want feeds out there challenging the TV version of "reality."

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
What an awful comp. I could barely hear what the gorgyl was saying. I agree also with this teleport crap. I have watched BB since it’s inception. As someone already mentioned, I hope it has jumped the shark.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Jag got to attend noms via Zoom..
Hisam nominated Reilly and Cameron #bykta #bb25

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
LOLOLOLOL

Quoting Taran on the recap: "Most comps are terrible. And this one was also terrible, but in an interesting and different and kind of fun way."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now that I have seen the beginning ... it's musical chairs on the backlot with standing places instead of chairs.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I still can’t get over them using the term “nether region” when a much better and far more appropriate name would’ve been “nether VERSE,” since everything is divided into different “uniVERSES!”

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This HOH comp was really out there. I appreciate they were trying to do something different, but I agree with Taran. It would have helped if I could have understood the damn Gorgon. Even with closed captioning it was difficult at best.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
How the hell did they expect Matt to hear that creature?!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What happened in the last 15 minutes of the TV episode?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed tonight's episode. I have gotten so bored with the same old competitions since day one. We all knew who would be good at each game and way too easy to throw. I rarely watched them with any interest anymore. Tonight's was hokey, but fun.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The voice of the gorgon is scary.
I want the production staff to scare the HG’s by appearing behind the glass wall.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha Marameko, that would be so entertaining.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that comp looked fun to play

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me what happened in the last 15 minutes of the Sunday night show?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Julie, I think it was just the noms. the whole show was really the hoh comp and noms. Not too much else

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed them running around on the sets. But yes, quite often, the comps are just stupid. And I really hope they awful voice was just for us and that the contestants got to hear a normal voice or who else would Matt have ever understood a word of it?!

So far this season seems bla, but I think that is because they are still too many people. the people who edit these shows are pretty unskilled imo.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pamy! 💋

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brenda I was saying the same thing...that the HGs probably just heard the regular voice of the person speaking for the Gorgon thru a speaker. Just like they do for Zingbot. They put ours thru a filter.

They told them to act scared and afraid and clutch each other in "fear". These people are not actors. Cerie at one point looked like she might be constipated. It was so campy with the bad acting and all

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: