TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 4 - Live Eviction ?? DUN, Dun...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 4 - Live Eviction ?? DUN, Dun, DUUUUH users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 10, 2023Rieann25 08-10-23  6:31 pm
Archive through August 10, 2023Dipo25 08-10-23  6:57 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
She was surprised, said “they are on different sides”. Julie said, “but are they really?”, lol.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That was funny, Mak. They are far too cocky. Can’t wait until it comes out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Kirsten said an hour ago there was a slip about Jared's nickname that now makes sense to her.. she said nobody caught it at the time
don't be so sure

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
So there is no competition for HOH?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
No HOH...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tune in Sunday to see who is HOH and the Scaryverse will send something into the game.

Sorry didn't catch that all.

The live feeds will be open later tonight.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
HG are all missing. Julie calling for them. Scenes of empty rooms.

Sigh...

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
That was a fun interview with Kirsten and Julie.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I guess they will open after the west coast airing of the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still no memory wall, just round spinning circles like your computer is broken... Julie yells for the HGs ... HG's, where are they ???? There is an "empty" house.

OH, LOL, its the scaryverse .... Must have taken them

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, that was strange. Wonder if that means we aren't getting the feeds back any time soon, since the HGs are all gone?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what was that scary thing at the end?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Worst episode ever. I may need to stop watching the episodes and just watch feeds and recappers.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’ve been watching since season one and that was probably one of the worst live shows I’ve seen ever…

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Juli did malfunction a few times.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
19m
We see the house but it is empty and Julie says "where are they?" then we see a portal in the BY after a shot of the Scaryverse ..... #bb25

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So they must all be down in the basement, wonder if they are at least getting the HOH comp over with so we can get the feeds back sooner, LOL.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the comp is the in the dark comp where they bump around and have to find things. Scary verse seems like the perfect place for it.
I don't remember it being played with so many hg's or this early tho.
Maybe the last one done will have to stay there for x amount of time.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 10, 2023 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Glad that the eviction show went on tonight as Kristen evicted out plus Luke, too.

I didn’t like Jared wearing black handkerchief tonight. That’s an insulting. I didn’t want to see this again. I hope that I’m not only one.

We didn’t get to see HOH competition tonight but we will know who will win once live feeds will be back. I’m hoping Jag or Hisam or Matt will win.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What is the significance of the handkerchief?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I was wondering, too. Is it the handkerchief or the color black that is insulting? I am old and out of the loop on these things.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was also wondering about Jared and his bandana… is it to draw attention away from his face? His face which is a carbon copy of his famous mom? If so, why does he wear her purple bathrobe all the time?! If it’s a hair/scalp issue, why doesn’t he just wear the black “ ‘do rag” he wears at night? Last night on the eviction episode, he seemed to have just set it atop his head, without securing it at the nape of his neck or under his chin. It was odd-looking! I’m hoping we get an explanation at some point. Maybe it’s a signal to someone at home?

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Thank u for sharing about the idea why Jared wore his black handkerchief. Probably I’ll ask BB.

For Matt, he wasn’t sure if he’s done in diary room for live show last night because he can hear Julie with his hearing aid on but not sure he’s done with her or not. I would recommend BB to place captions display for Matt for live show so he would know when it’s done then he can leave for next person.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok... I'm even more confused than before about the black handkerchief.....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I don't think it's the black bandana, it's the way he wears it... which I've only seen on old ladies in Europe... a babushka? LOL.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The Jared babushka is a really, really unfortunate head covering choice. We had backward baseball caps, a "do rag" a turban and a babushka last night.

Remember Dr. Will's "Mandana" in Season 2? would love to see a compilation of hat choices through the years.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: