TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

The focus of this thread is for folks to gather and watch the Live Feeds and talk about what's happening right now in the house. Of course, those of us who don't subscribe to the Live Feeds are more than welcome to join the discussion.

Just a reminder that the number one rule at TVCH is be nice to each other. And don't use derogatory nicknames for the house guests.

Please keep the focus on BB. And please remember there are (or will be) specific threads to discuss alliances, strategies, TV shows, and major events. If you don't see a thread for the issue you'd like to discuss, then feel free to start one!

Also, see below for links to different topics all over the TVCH board - just in case you ever want to talk about something other than Big Brother. :-)

• Members Room • Community Corner • General Discussions • 
 • News & Views • Library • Movies • Games • Big Brother • 
 • Vocal Talent Shows • Survivor! • Other Reality Shows • Home Shows • TV Shows
 • 

BB23
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESRosem424318154 759 11-05-23  5:30 pm
Archive through November 06, 2023Boberg25 11-06-23  3:37 am
Archive through November 06, 2023Mimiaow25 11-06-23  4:34 am
Archive through November 06, 2023Bubbles25 11-06-23  1:30 pm
Archive through November 06, 2023Seamonkey25 11-06-23  3:14 pm
Archive through November 07, 2023Maris25 11-07-23  6:14 am
Archive through November 07, 2023Rosem424325 11-07-23  2:18 pm
Archive through November 07, 2023Grooch25 11-07-23  4:43 pm
Archive through November 07, 2023Veganking25 11-07-23  11:48 pm
Archive through November 08, 2023Mamapors25 11-08-23  12:55 pm
Archive through November 08, 2023Veganking25 11-08-23  10:39 pm
Archive through November 09, 2023Veganking25 11-09-23  10:08 am
Archive through November 10, 2023Dogdoc25 11-10-23  8:50 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I hope they don’t have anymore stupid gimmicks like “verses” and stuff like the zapper thing and the Christmas thing doesn’t look very appealing so far. Hope I’m wrong!!
So glad Jared got busted!! And so did Blue for lying to Cerie!!
Very happy Cameron got his accolades!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Blue told Cirie that she knew the secret right before she was evicted, and that she figured it out by putting together clues, and that Jared didn’t tell her.

Did Blue think that the truth wouldn’t come out? Did she know there were cameras and microphones everywhere ?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think the Reindeer games looks a lot like Buddy Games, just comps, but without eliminations.

The comps are always my favorite part, so I'm looking forward to it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Something has been bugging me, and it might seem petty, but I have to say it.

Did Bowie Jane and Matt not pack any dressy clothing in anticipation that they would eventually be onstage in front of a live National audience? It looked like someone picked them up off the street and shoved them into the house. Everyone is else was dressed like this is THE Big Finale of BIG BROTHER 25.

I found it to be disrespectful to the whole 25th Anniversary hype. Kinda like “rock-paper-scissors”.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Rosem it bugged me too, especially Bowie Jane. and yes I saw it as disrespectful as well!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, glad I am not the only one. I know that we’re not supposed to care about appearance anymore, but when something is supposed to be “special” you would think people would put a little effort and thought into the occasion.

I feel like I’m being picky and old fashioned, but.. so what! Haha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind Bowie Jane's that much, but Matt looked like he just got out of the gym.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm not that disappointed with this season, I think the right person if we go by game play, got the win. Out of the three, I was hoping for Matt but happy he got 2nd.

So happy Cameron won and Bowie Jane got nothing! She did nothing on the final show to change my mind.

Being sick all season, I have to thank you all again for the feeds. It does make it super easy to come back and read. So Thank You Everyone for posting.

Looking forward to the new show!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
In Matt's defense for the way he was dressed. He had packed all his clothes for when he was on the block and BB took them away. He spent the last 2 days asking bb to give him one of his dress shirts and all they would tell him was, "We'll see". Then he was asking them to just go out and buy him a nice tee shirt if they couldn't get him one of his shirts.

As to Bowie Jane, did she wear her black overalls? I rewatched the second episode and she walked into the house wearing them.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I agree with you. Maybe I am old fashioned too but all of our former HG'S always dressed up for the finale. All three of the finalists should have been allowed to have access to their clothes, it certainly looked like Jag did. Bowie Jane was the worst dressed that I have ever seen on BB finale, so glad that she won nothing! I was happy for Cameron, his reaction was sweet. Thank you to everyone here on the message board for always making my day, Take care everyone and enjoy the holidays until next time, peace, love and happiness to all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't realize that they took Matt's clothes, most HG's keep their "eviction" outfit handy and maybe he didn't know to not pack that.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting about Matt not having his clothes because I was disappointed in his outfit as well. I thought it was pretty disrespectful for htem not to dress up for the finale!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Bowie Jane had said a day or so before she had nothing to wear. Seems that bb didn’t get her laundry done from when she was hoh. So I think she turned her suitcase the same time as Matt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, BB can come up with all kinds of stupid clothing and idiotic costumes for the HG to wear for the comps and punishments, but couldn’t provide something nice for them to wear on finale night? For the BIG 25th anniversary celebration?

Or, at the very least, allow them access to their own luggage for 5 minutes to retrieve something suitable.

If production set out to fail on every aspect of their jobs, well, Mission Accomplished.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Bowie likely would’ve worn that outfit no matter what… she always/only wore black. Overalls EVERY day/night, that ugly pleather halter top for dressy events. She can wear whatever she wants—yes—but viewers/fans can talk crap or praise as we choose. I just don’t get her idea of “style.” Does she not realize there are halter bras (or strapless) so straps don’t show? I know it’s acceptable for bra straps to show, but I will never think it looks ok… also, too bad she didn’t pack away those fingerless gloves. She should save those for DJ gigs (or toss them). The micro pigtails might be the worst choice ever! Night 1 her hair was styled SO lovely, what happened?!
Matt looked ok, too casual, yes… but the backward hat should have been removed. His hair is his signature feature! He looked like he was going skateboarding with his bro-dudes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
going skateboarding with his bro-dudes

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Cali! I always love a good bro-dude snark!

Just going by shallow appearances, Bowie’s (or should I say Miranda’s?) parents look like the most uptight, straight-laced, prim and proper people, who must be at least puzzled and at most horrified by their middle-aged adolescent rebel daughter.

Who was apparently in The Mafia.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
What I t hought was odd was at the end families went up to the stage to hug their family members and I didnt see Bowies parents go up to the stage. I wonder if they just went to get the free trip from Australia to LA.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The clip of Bowie's parents aired on the show looked like hostages, with guns pointed at their heads off-screen, reading prepared messages. They also looked to be in their 70's, as the parents of a 45 year old would be. Perhaps they are not mobile enough to make it onstage.

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
》His hair is his signature feature! He looked like he was going skateboarding with his bro-dudes.

He looks like a different person without the hair...

Matt tattoo hair

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/15vjhjh/matts_tattoo/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If he’s swimming competitively, then he would have short hair. Probably grows it out between swim seasons.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: