TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live Feeds Coming to Paramount+ & Plu...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Live Feeds Coming to Paramount+ & Pluto TV users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I had posted this in another thread, but thought it might need it's own thread so it wouldn't get lost.

I found this info @ Joker's:

Live Feeds Coming to Paramount+ & Pluto TV:

Pluto TV, the leading free streaming television service, and Paramount+ today announced new and returning BIG BROTHER Live Feeds will debut following the August 2nd West Coast premiere of the hit series’ momentous 25th season, as a group of all-new House Guests moves into the BIG BROTHER House.

The BIG BROTHER Live Feed is available 24/7 during the season, giving viewers unlimited access to the House Guests even after the show cameras have stopped rolling.

In celebration, Pluto TV is launching an all-new, dedicated category entitled BIG BROTHER, that will host five distinct Pop-Up channels, each with dedicated live-feeds. Four of the channels will be individual live-stream feeds while the fifth channel will offer a combined viewing experience of all the exciting action from inside the BIG BROTHER House. Limited ad-breaks will be shown throughout the feed.

This past season Gran Hermano en vivo debuted on Pluto TV in Latin America and witnessed overwhelming success on the platform. Gran Hermano en vivo quickly earned its place as the number one channel on Pluto TV in both Argentina and Chile resulting in Pluto TV becoming the most downloaded application in both regions.

In concert, Paramount+ will mark its 3rd year offering the popular Big Brother Live Feed in one dedicated stream, ad-free, for all subscribers.

“The BIG BROTHER Live Feed on Pluto TV and Paramount+ is a further testament to how the Paramount ecosystem provides fans the best programming wherever and however they choose to stream," said Jeff Grossman, EVP, Content & Business Operations, Paramount Streaming.

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/5a66795ef91fef2c7031c599

Carrly

09-28-2000

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
I went to Pluto tv and couldn't find the live feeds. Anyone else have this problem? Guess I will sign up for Paramount.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The live feeds will not start until after the show airs.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They posted they will have pop up channels for feeds

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The live feeds links are up for Paramount Plus. They are are showing a countdown on all the screens. 7:53:10 it says right now.
https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They are showing on xFinity cable tv box as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 👁️
@Clio_the_Leo
How to watch the #BB25 feeds on your ipad

1. Go to Settings —> Safari and scroll down to “page zoom.” Set that to 85% (this is necessary to fit the whole web page onto your screen’s view)

2. Copy/Paste the URL you’ll see in my next post into Safari’s address bar….

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
I like Paramount live feeds

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
With the quad feeds on Pluto, you can listen to the conversations on the left side by listening to the left speaker and the conversations on the right side by listening to the right speaker.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Veganking, that's awesome rather than having to switch back and forth!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
So I signed up with Paramount Plus through Amazon Prime. I get one week free and then it is 11.99/month. The advantage with Amazon is you can just cancel online. Cancel the month before the end of the show and you dont have to go through any hoops.

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
I've had paramount + for a few years, kept it because there's a few things we watch on there as well as binged survivor and amazing race during boring t.v time.
Yesterday got an email saying next month my bill is going up. Only $1 but still... so much for taking care of loyal customers.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to figure out why when I go to Paramount+ on my computer, it still has a promo for Big Brother After Dark on PopTv. Didn't that go away years ago?

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Karuna, have you updated recently? If is an old version, maybe that's why?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There's nothing to update. It's a web browser page?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's on this page if anyone wants to look. Scroll down to the bottom.

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/big_brother/

Aabeepbeep

01-26-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aabeepbeep a private message Print Post    
Oh.... right, lol.
I went there, clicked on pop and it gave me shows, but no BBAD.😕

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
BBAD was the best because they never went to fish. Commericals yes, but the good stuff wasnt blocked

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Any tips on watching the feeds on Pluto?

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Jasper - I just stay on the Quad cam with headphones and you can hear either feed convo by removing one side of the headphones as Veganking suggested, sometimes the other feeds bleed through but it's not too bad. Also it's good to follow what others are posting as it is delayed behind the Paramount feeds so you can watch for good convos coming up. The commercials are a bit frustrating though, and of course there's no rewind.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: