TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Outside the House: Archive through May 11, 2023 users admin

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Earthmother - didn't see this earlier - it's on Taylor's Instagram reels: https://www.instagram.com/thetaylormack/reels/?hl=en

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Alyssa posted videos on Instagram… Kyle is visiting her in FL… she looks lovely, he was acting goofy… they took a boat ride.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
After I watched that i saw that Taylor is back in Michigam, was going to meet up with Xavier from last season and go to a game (maybe Pistons, who sent her some swag). Joseph was back home. He watched as she went through her box of stuff sent by CBS.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Joseph and Taylor are visiting and staying at Indy's right now.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
According to ScreenRants and Soaps She Knows, The Bold and the Beautiful will air two episodes with Taylor (as a model) and both Joseph and Monte (as reporters) next Wednesday, November 2nd and Thursday, November 3rd.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner and Megan are engaged! 💍🥂🍾

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I watched the Bold and the Beautiful. Taylor played a model named MacKenzie.

Joseph played a reporter named Sid. Monte played a reporter named Del.

Taylor looked beautiful and of course did a great job on the runway.

Joseph and Monte both did great. Of course, their main role was looking at the models.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I get how they came up with Taylor and Joseph's names....but how did they get that for Monte's? They could have named his Cristos in reference to his BB Comic...but they should have named him Taylor. It is his real last name...but it would have pissed him off, I'm sure lol.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1 I think it’s hilarious they called him “Del.” He’s such a health/fitness guy… how ironic to name him after a very affordable, basic, NOT healthy food brand—Del Monte!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh! DEL Monte is hilarious. I love it. They were trolling him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
49m
Big Brother's Taylor Hale & Joseph Abdin Reveal Cruise Details

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1589789674611957760

https://www.eonline.com/news/1353631/lessigreaterbig-brotherlessigreater's-taylor-hale-and-joseph-abdin-reveal-what-taking-a-cruise-taught-them-about-each-other?cmpid=social&content=organic&medium=link-post&source=twitter-enews

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, November 12, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Someone posting on Big Brother Whispers FB page is saying Angela and Tyler broke up. Lots backing that rumor. Wonder if it's true?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I follow both of them on Instagram, I noticed she has been sharing pics/videos which are much different from her usual posts… she shows more skin, very provocative stuff compared to her stuff from the past few years. Sometimes it’s just her body with no face/head in the pic, sometimes closeups of certain body parts. She’s been traveling all over the world and Tyler has not been in any of her pics since August. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they are no longer together.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I noticed the exact same thing Calimom

It seemed like her travels were with women friends. And it appears she is home very rarely.

I almost unfollowed her because I don't need to see her body on a daily basis and it's almost all she wants to show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 14, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
6h
#BB24 couple Kyle and Alyssa answer fan questions. Plus checkout their Hawaii photo gallery.

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1592209528065597440

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
38m
Big Brother players join @peacock's new binge-worthy competition show #TheTraitors. Get all the details here!

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1600556213728591879

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
3h
#TheTraitors cast finally revealed: Check out photos and more details on Peacock's new reality competition featuring @RachelEReilly @Cody_Calafiore @Kate_Chastain @Ciriesurvivor12 @SurvivorSteph and more! https://usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/peacock-announces-the-traitors-cast-big-brother-bachelor-stars/

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I started watching the UK version on You Tube. Here is a link…

https://youtu.be/1w4iMszAoqQ

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I was just on Twitter and saw an ad for the new season of The Circle on Netflix. It was Brett from BB20. Season starts at end of month.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 05, 2023 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1h
We have a sneak peek at Big Brother stars @RachelEReilly and @Cody_Calafiore in Peacock's The Traitors! Check out the photo gallery here! #TheTraitors #BigBrother

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1611092693395857416

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Somehow...."there are no plans to change the live feed offerings for viewers of the American Big Brother when the show returns for its landmark 25th season this summer" doesn't placate me for the future.

According to those that know...the amount of viewers that subscribe to Paramount+ specifically for BB is small. Those people only subscribe for the duration of BB, then cancel.

So I can't see that small amount of subscribers making a difference in their decision. Especially when the money they save will be proportionate. Not to mention the headaches they will avoid with the PR nightmares created every year with all the different situations. They already stopped showing us most of the comps. Change all four feeds to people sleeping while interesting conversations are happening. Cut away of any conversation that has a controversial subject etc

I agree with those that say...this is just a testing ground for BB USA. If Canada BB successfully navigates the removal if the live feeds...I would wager BB USA will follow suit in the next few years.