TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2023: General Discussion About the Show: Archive through April 12, 2023 users admin

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I have been a BB lover since the very first show. I also loved the Canadian version ... until this season. The pointless screaming and yelling when anything happens is driving me around the bend. I know that BB likely told them to exude excitement all the time, but for me it is way over the top.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG I so agree. And the screaming at all the advertising things. Too much for me as well!

I guess Dan won the HOH.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Gave up after the 1st or 2nd ep. Enjoying reading the comments here.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It didn't even cross my mind at the time...but I'm starting to see posts about all the people that became unemployed because of the canceling of the feeds.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they are still filming 24 hours a day. To get show content and those Daily things content. So maybe not too many lost their jobs. I think they could turn the feeds on if they wanted, cause they still have all the cameras and are still filming everything. Who knows really.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know either... But when I read about the people that had lost their jobs because of it. I felt very self centered, being upset that they don't have the feeds anymore lol They certainty don't need our beloved button boy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan11
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
#bbcan11 Wendy's rewards points info:
https://bigbrothercanada.ca/news/wendys-rewards-houseguest-leaderboard/
-cash in later for 'game changing advantage'
-scores as of 3/17:
-Kuzie 1250 (she got JM's)
-Santina 1100
-Ty 850
-Dan, Renee 750
-Anika, Claudia, Daniel, Hope, Jonathan, Rob, Shanaya, Vanessa, Zach 600

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
It isn't the same without feeds and another bad decision is not giving the HOH result at the end of the not so live eviction. BB Canada doesn't have the US budget. Maybe the decision to cut feeds was an economic necessity. It ruined the show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Agree HWest!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bbcan11
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Rob evicted 7-4 #bbcan11
VTE Renee: Jonathan, Santina, Vanessa, Hope
VTE Rob: Ty, Claudia, Zach, Anika, Daniel, Shanaya, Kuzie

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo
Who got Roberto's reward points, Johnathan?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Have 3 people left the show early now? Zach, Vanessa and wasn't there someone else too?

By the way, I think Zach self eviction was pathetic. If he really thought the letter was cheating, he should have said so right away. Not just when Hooe wasn't working for him anymore.Also, if the feeds were on, a watcher would have probably caught Hope passing the note.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yes Amal also left. No feeds and no clue as to why Amal and Vanessa departed. Arissa stating how BB Canada wants to be "transparent" is laughable. No feeds and no Daily Drops when something is actually happening in the house. Seriously screwed up. The only "Who Dunnit" of the season for me is Who murdered BB Canada?

With its lower budget BB Canada managed to cast interesting HG's, give the house a great look every year, host some amazing competitions and have free live feeds. The show is a shadow of itself. It is very difficult to stay engaged with the HG's. The beauty of the show (and the difference with all other reality tv shows) is that BB occurs in real time and the viewer sees the HG's every day. We really start to care about them and what happens. ---- Not this year.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Add to that Zach left. So 3 have just up and left. We know Zach left because he an egotistical full of himself sound man.

How many more have to leave before they just cancel it?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was interesting to see just one woman standing up to Ty and Zach, while the rest looked scared and intimidated. Kuzie managed to render Zach speechless at the end of their 'discussion'.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Kuzie was great. My favorite Kuzie moment was whens he told Ty he was next.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kuzie was amazing!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kuzie is the best! Loved her going off on Zach and Ty too. Favourite Kuzie moment was what Hwest said, when Kuzie told Ty, "Your next!"

I can't believe Zach really thought he could get another player to leave the game with him.

I would like to know why they stopped the live feeds. Maybe because of cost? EAsier?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they were just tired of dealing with it all, social media, etc. But guess what? You still have crazy stuff going down. AND you probably killed your show. I am reading viewership is down 50% some nights. I can not find anything to validate this, but it would not surprise me.

The feeds would have been so fun this last week, but if we had them they probably would have been down.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thinking this an April Fool's joke.

Big Brother Canada
@aitufour
·
4h
BBCan Fam, exciting news!

Upon popular demand, we have decided to bring the live feeds back starting this Monday! 💻 🙌

Then, be sure to tune in on Tuesday for a new episode of #BBCAN11 on
@GlobalTV
and
@STACKTV

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I hope it's not a joke.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 01, 2023 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think that might even be a fake account! Darn.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 05, 2023 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Whodunnit game was interesting. I was sort of wishing more than one person won HOH to see how that would be handled.

Like how they showed hg's narrowing it down to who is the HOH. They did narrow it down to 2, one of which is the HOH Santina. The hg guessing thinks it's Jon.

Wondering about the invisible Veto Comp.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2023 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Why did Canada save Santina?!!! Ugh...she gives me mean girl vibes.

Feel bad for Renee as she has been on the block a few times and had so much heat last week because they all thought she was the HOH.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They saved her to mess with Ty. Such a stupid reason. Now either Hope of Jonathan will go, somehow they are the two on the block now.