TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Show

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2023: General Discussion About the Show users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global TV)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 15, 2023Sincebb125 03-15-23  3:49 pm
Archive through April 12, 2023Mamapors25 04-12-23  7:52 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was happy that Shaynaya stood her ground and saved her friend. Plus she voiced her belief that a hg should play their own game and not the HOH's. Not enough people seem to do this

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yah, Im glad S took down Renee. Not liking Ty.
I like Jon and Hope. Hope doesn't get the game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah I do not want either to go, but one will. Yeah Ty needs to go, but he somehow keeps hanging on. He is just a pompous young man!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 15, 2023 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm baffled why the house took their frustration out on Shayana, it was Ty's nom.

I was sad to see Jon go, I think he could have gone further in the game than Hope.

Hoping Ty and Santina are up on the block next week.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 22, 2023 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone here still watching?

The challenges have been interesting, I have been enjoying them.

I was happy to see Santina leave. Love Hope but he really doesn't know the game, his nine lives ran out. Can't wait for Ty to go.

Renee is getting on my last nerve with her crying.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 23, 2023 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Still watching. I've done a 180 on Kuzie. She is so pompous. I would love to see her go.

BBCanada has many pluses - great competitions, dropping slop, interesting house guests.

The gigantic negative is no feeds which means we are not very invested in the players. Too bad they ruined the game.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, April 23, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Still watching too. I miss the feeds and the live audiences. Kuzie was a hero telling off Zach and Ty, but now she seems like a dictator! The three underdog girls are my favorites now. Locked out of the library, they still managed to to keep playing and winning

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree with both your thoughts regarding Kuzie. I too have noticed she has become pompous.

Don't really have a favourite at the moment.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Double eviction tonight and Finale in two weeks. This season seems really short.

I miss the feeds so much, and yep not invested in anyone really.

Looks like Kuzie is going in the first eviction. yep Kuzie is evicted!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 27, 2023 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Shenaya was the second evicted.

So Daniel, Anika, Claudia, Renee, and Ty final 5.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 28, 2023 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mamapors.....yah...not really a great final 5 imo. -If you like the underdog, go for REnee as she was on the block so many times in the beginning.
-Ty is a comp beast but was allied with Zack and nearly walked off with him.
-Anika rode Kuzie's coattails.
-Daniel, aligned himself well but is a floater. I guess he was good at not being a target.
-Renee has won a few comps and did try to get her showmance out but it didn't land. Then later she ended up getting rid of her long time friend/ally Shenaya. I was thinking she should have nominated Renee and Ty. Then if one came down she could put up Daniel or Anika. That way her friend would be safe. Though with the votes that could backfire.

I wonder if Kuzie will promote Ty like she said she would.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 28, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Lots of chatter about Claudia and not putting up Ty as the worst move of the game. Yeah this was bad but the two worst moves in the game were:

1. Daniel C. removing Ty from the block during the secret HOH week when he was the secret POV holder. Imagine if he left Ty up there. Ty would have been voted out and the others would have had a shot at winning some of the competitions Ty ran away with.

2. Kuzie targeting and getting Santina evicted. Even Hope knew that was stupid. She was a loner at that point and hell bent on getting out the Girly Pops. End result - three Crown members go one after the other including Kuzie.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hwest....you nailed it!

I just realized, I did made an error with my last person as "REnee" when I meant Claudia.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Spoilers from the Daily Drop

Anika wins HOH and intends to nominate Claudia and Renee. There is a 48 hour slop punishment in effect.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, May 01, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Anika nominates Claudia and Renee. Ty wins veto again. Don't know if he will use it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ty uses veto on Claudia, Daniel C. gets put up with Renee. Renee gets voted out.

I really don't have any left I am rooting for.

I guess Ty because he wins comps but I didn't like his alliance with Zack and how he was determined to split up Renee from her girly pop group. I don't feel like Anika and Daniel did much of anything.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Ty as HOH and Claudia as alleged veto holder move to the final 3. Who will join them? Daniel C or Anika?
Probably Daniel C.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So somehow they snagged a sponsorship with Disney (that was the "mystery sponsor" mentioned early on)....At least part of the F3 comp will be themed after The Little Mermaid movie coming out, and the winner (of the relevant part or of the season wasn't said) will get to to to the Canadian premiere..

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I wish they had of utilized the house and theme of the season more :-(

None of these houseguests are anyone I care to see win.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
A but if a disappointment, I wanted to see more Mystery at the Manor like the one time with the murder and past hgs. Overall it was a let down seeing how I found the more interesting people were at tge Jury House! Plus the absence of live feed and the inside info gleaned from that, made it feel like we were missing a lot of what really happened in the house.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree with the general consensus here that this season was a disappointment, especially since the previous season was among the best seasons of any of the Big Brothers. I just couldn't get interested without all of the fun updates and discussion here about the live feeds. The number of posts says it all (90 vs. over 2100 last year). 2100+ posts was huge here for BB Canada. I really missed it and it wasn't the same at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have never watched this version of BB but have heard discussion on RHAP from podcasters so I know how different this season was with lack of live feed input.

Jimmer that statistic tells it all.. WOW!!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It was disappointing. They did such a good job with the theme and yet without the feeds it really did not make an impact for true fans.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: