TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2022: General Discussion About the Show and Live Feeds: Archive through February 23, 2023 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear the rest of the votes, does anyone know if it was unanimous?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Arisa said at the end that the only person who did not vote for Kevin, was Betty, she voted for Josh.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What a season!! Now we wait for BB 24!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Wow what an ending! Kevin looked so bewildered. I hope Josh got at least one vote.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mama.

I am surprised that Betty still voted for Josh, and also surprised that Canada voted for Kevin.

It is SO rare for someone I rooted for from the beginning to win Big Brother. Kevin will go down as a legend. So happy for him, and appreciate all the entertainment he provided all season.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Betty voted for Josh.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just read Kevin is the first person since Dr. Will to win without ever winning an HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I saw Dr. Will qualities in Kevin when he was able to talk his way out of so many sticky situations, and influence every HOH behind the scenes.

His power of persuasion was amazing to watch. And Kevin didn't even need a showmance!

Usually when a season ends, I'm done, but now I can't wait to see Kevin's after show interviews.

And Taran will most likely do an hours-long deep dive with Kevin like he did with Tiffany, I'll definitely watch that too.

If I haven't said it enough: This was the best BB season ever. All the way to the last moment, it was a rollercoaster. AND my guy pulls out the win. I couldn't ask for anything more!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BTW, look at how much better it is when they DO NOT RESPECT THE HOH. I love to see it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Two guys just crashed Chantele's feed on Taran's podcast, letting her know that Kevin has lived in the apartment below hers for the last two years, they are his roommates. Also, that Kevin has watched the podcast for years and is a huge fan, and so are they. It was wild!

What are the odds??

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow I havenโ€™t seen it yet but it is absolutely astonishing that Kevin got the win. Great gameplay. What a great group of people. An absolutely amazing BB season from start to finish!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
What a great season! What a great production! What a great finale! What a great winner! What a great TVCH live feed thread!

Very special THANK YOU to Rosem. Thank you to all the others who posted here and to the TVCH moderators and posters who keep the pictures and important info up to date.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Tiny bit of trivia. I once had dinner at a restaurant and Arissa was at the next table with her two young children. We didn't go over to bother her while she was eating, but it was fun knowing she was there. She is surprisingly small in stature (and still very pretty) in person.

Arissa took over production of BBCanada in Season 9 and I think that was one of the best things that happened to the show. She truly is a fan and I can feel her excitement when anything interesting happens.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Loved Kevin's speech to the jury just before the vote! Josh's was good too but Kevin was locked and loaded!

I like that we were able to vote! Not that Canada's vote mattered after all since Kevin got all the votes except Betty. Good for Betty for showing her loyalty to Josh, unlike Josh. (wink) I voted for Kevin. I do like Josh as person, nice guy sweet and loved when his cover of being a Pediatric Doc was revealed! I am glad Kevin won, none of the final 4 would be there without his mastermind. I wonder if Haleena helped Kevin in jury?

OH and happy for Marty for getting Canada Fav houseguest, usually the "older" person doesn't make it that far or get HG fav. He also had to put up with a lot crap from this group.

I have to say, this was the most entertaining finale I have seen! Loved the clips!!! Good for Arissa, she did great taking over production!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Very good season indeed. It was a miracle that Kevin was able to pull out the win. I did not think he was going to be able to do it. Very happy to be dead wrong.

It is hard to believe that Robin Kass (who got fired from BBUS last year) is the same casting director for both US and Canada productions. I read that in BBUS the producer looks for an "archtype" to fill the spots, i.e. the "jock", the "nerd", the potential "showmance", the "beauty". This is why BBUS has become so formulaic. BB Canada has always valued diverse casting from season 1 and they always cast players that want to win. So it is not the casting director making dismal choices for BBUS it is the philosophy behind choosing the cast that is stale.

Heath Lumen was the competition designer for BB Can and was then hired by BBUS but he retired this season and is not casting US or Canada. He designed some EPIC competitions for Canada and I am happy to see that he set a precedent for the new team.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Excellent finale!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeay Kevin! Excited to see you guys in the US thread soon!! I found Canada hard to watch, with all the lights in the house, and so many breaks and commercials...so I appreciate all the updates..especially Rosem who took one for the Clubhouse Team!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, May 09, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Strategist, I had fun doing it!

Christiii, you must get that BBViewer Chrome extension - it makes all the difference with the live feeds - no ads! Thanks to Mamapors for hooking me up with that.

I have teeny-tiny hopes for a good BBUS24 season, because I'm reading an extremely annoying spoiler from that Spoilergirl person. Apparently BBUS casting is rejecting people in their 20's who are in relationships. So....pushing showmances? Ugh!

This spoiler could be BS, because I don't really trust Spoilergirl, but if it's true then they are trying to make Big Brother into Love Island.

Not happy about this AT ALL, hoping it's not true.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, May 09, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mizinvanccouver, BBCAN has spoiled me! How will I ever enjoy a BBUS season again?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, May 09, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I wish BBUS would cast HG's that want to win instead of pose for Instagram and Tik tok. Imagine if the BBCan players competed in the US for a $750,000 prize? It would be off the charts.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Hopefully US will be okay, better than nothing...even as background noise.
Now we need a US 2022 thread for all the new gossip!!!

Thank you for everything Rosem!!!๐Ÿ’–

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The cast for BBCan 11 is set. BBCan 11 set to start on March 1, 2023.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yay! Already looking forward to it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, November 11, 2022 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
๐Ÿ˜€

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, February 23, 2023 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well this is a bummer- no live feeds.

Instead they plan to put "dailies" on the website every day instead (read- they want to control the narrative a little bit more, plus it's probably a cost-saving measure. The network's "official" reason is they want to protect the contestants mental health outside the house).

To say this is going over badly is a huge understatement...I don't think I've seen one positive response. (I mean you miss the point of the show without the feeds, even if it's limited- and they didn't say how long these dailies will be. 15 minutes? 30 minutes? an hour?)