TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Outside the House: Archive through October 13, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, I have been curious why people think he influenced her, LOL. She was the one who got him to do a bunch of tik toks and other things that he hadn't been doing. She also taught him about Instagram (he hadn't been much of a user because he didn't like it). He was mostly a YouNow, YouTube, Twitch user so I have always been curious why people thought he was the influencer.

I think people didn't really realize Nicole's sense of humor. She and her family are kind of nutty, in a good way.

And isn't it funny how we perceive things differently, I have always felt she used him to get what she wanted and then moved on, JMO.

They did part friendly but mostly she left because she got so involved with her now fiancé and didn't want to podcast anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brittany interview
⚔️🐢 🐨 Krystal 🐨 🐢⚔️
@lalalalickit
·
16m
Brittany said production made them all go around and give 1 reason why Taylor shouldn't win at the roundtable and then only used hers. *smfh @ production*

#BB24

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, you could well be correct and you probably have seen more of them than I did. I think I had a view of Nicole that may not have been totally realistic.

I followed her for awhile but lost interest. That happens for most former HG, as I tend to move on after awhile.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
More interview comments
danielle 🤍
@xtrathots
·
2h
brittany said that the jury roundtable was in such complete consensus about taylor winning to the point that they were each made to go around and say a reason why taylor SHOULDN’T win. that’s where her comments about taylor’s messy HOH came from #bb24

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am beyond annoyed that they take an unscripted show, and
…….script it.

Like, what is the point? What are we doing here? They promote it as a “reality show” and then tell the people on the reality show what to say.

They could just hire actors and writers. Just like in the old days.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I couldn’t agree more. Reality is what makes it interesting. They just don’t get it!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They even script the audience. At least the two times I attended BB finales. First time was more low key, at the old house when Drew won. Audience sat on bleachers in the yard in the sun. I met Lanzee there and she had brought her own sign for the fitness twins, which production allowed her to bring in and it was exciting that she got to show them the sign and do some ASL signing with them.

But time went on and I was able to go to the season finale that Maggie won. Well, with THAT audience we were instructed about not booing, you could easily be removed and THEY had made "homemade" signs that they passed out. We got a sign for Janelle, which we were able to give to her mom (wrote TVCH info on the back) but they had to kind of force some people to take the signs they had for Maggie and some others in The Friendship. Boos not allowed but the volume of clapping certainly differed.

But those signs were not made by the audience and production clearly created non professional looking signs to give that impression.

So, yeah, those questions certainly are not just written by the jury members, for the most part. I guess someone could go rogue.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Taran's deep dive interview with Taylor is up on RHAP... it's over 6 hours long!!! I'm just starting to watch/listen to it.

https://robhasawebsite.com/bb24-taylor-hale-deep-dive/

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
lol... he has a hairless cat curled up in his lap.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/BandB_CBS/status/1577746284273840128

Joseph, Taylor, and Monte will be on Bold and the Beautiful.

She looks GEORGOUS!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lover's triangle?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, October 05, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I just heard as of January 2023 California will no longer be lenient about not evicting renters who aren’t paying their rent!—Todrick’s generous habit of allowing people to stay at Squatter’s Mansion will likely end soon!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ooh, have to wait for that interview.. Taran does like cats. His cat, Kellhus shows up now and then on his screen..

Does Toddrick have hairless cats??

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watching Survivor Know it Alls podcast (Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fishbach) and Rob said Taran held "numerous hairless cats" during the interview. 🤗

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Off to bed at 1 hour 18 minutes of the 6.5 hour podcast and so far, one hairless cat is curled tightly in Taran's lap.. amazing. It just kept getting tighter and head upside down and totally relaxed. I need sleep, so will return to this podcast later because it is a deep dive with Taran telling things to Taylor but also Taylor telling how she felt, what was happening, and things that were not shown on feeds.

It sounds like Pooch is at that house and Ameerah walked by. We know that Taylor, Monte and Joseph were filmed for Bold and Beautiful.

Not sure who else was there at that time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Some say that hairless cats look like raw chicken, and now I can’t unsee that.

What a terrific interview! I loved it how they were both getting information from each other, one perspective from inside and one perspective from outside.

Taylor was just as upset as we were that the have not room conversation and house meeting were blocked from the feeders. The more she talked about it the more I want to see these important conversations. It’s why I slog through this ridiculous show - to get the actual BB social experiment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
LIVE FAN SHOW Q&A WITH OUR #BB24 COMP BEAST
@michaelbruner01
THIS WEEKEND!

🚨SATURDAY 10/8 7:00PM EST

📺WATCH LIVE:
👉YOUNOW: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps
👉TWITCH: https://twitch.tv/realityrecaps
👉YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/channel/UCUwAVxvrYHw1n7VpozSbU6A

🖥️PREVIOUS SHOWS: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuJJR2jOvTh8AWgfZUxlaNe9rUH7JKnLy

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the Taran Deep Dive with Taylor - it was so good. Glad I have Youtube on my Smart TV and could watch it on the TV vs my laptop.

Sounds like he's going to do some more - one with Joseph and Michael at least. Said they started at 3 pm and ended at 11 pm - then edited to the 6 1/2 hour produced version.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Cass cat, thank you for posting the link to the deep dive interview. I really enjoyed it so much.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Bold & Beautiful Adds a New Love Triangle of Sorts - with a Real-Life Twist

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/comings-and-goings/648045/bold-beautiful-big-brother-24-winner-taylor-hale-cast-monte-taylor-joseph-abdin/?fbclid=IwAR1Zxkn-_0w9USVIG93QqVqsxSW0CahlBLlqLwYA7eB9AfkmxXAAilASwMI

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the links! Taylor looked stunning in the shot for the B&B

Hope everyone is doing well!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2022 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was a great interview.. Taran and Taylor sharing information.

And indeed there were revolving appearances by two of the hairless cats.. a couple of times Taran had two cats on his lap.

And at one point one cat went over and hit the stop button on his recorder..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
30s
#HelloFriends! We are LIVE with✨YOUR WINNER
@TMackenzieH
✨RIGHT NOW talking #BB24 and taking your questions LIVE!

❤️TWEET YOUR QUESTIONS USING: #YRRLive

📺WATCH LIVE:
👉YOUNOW: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps
👉TWITCH: https://twitch.tv/realityrecaps
👉YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/channel/UCUwAVxvrYHw1n7VpozSbU6A

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Taran's deep dive with Joseph... only 3.5 hours

https://robhasawebsite.com/bb24-joseph-abdin-deep-dive/

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Joseph said in the Parade interview that he and Taylor were live streaming themselves watching the show together. Does anyone know where we can watch that?