TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Outside the House: Archive through October 02, 2022 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Forget Todrick and his generosity in allowing BB players to decompress at his place. CBS should be providing a safe place for ALL of these players and ALL of their families to decompress from this psychologically dangerous game. It would be the easiest thing they could do.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Most of them used to just go home. If they did that for all of them and families, that would likely come out of the money prizes and I suspect that the HG would not like that.

Way in the past, the winner, at least, was flown back to NY to be on CBS in the morning to get their check.. I think that was when Julie still worked there.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just keep thinking maybe Jasmine should go to home to her husband. All of the others seem to have their partners here with them, but no sign of her husband.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sure Todrick is using these BBbplayers to network, and to garner more followers on social media… he wants/need to stay relevant, but all I ever think of when I hear his name is the same issue of him squatting/freeloading at that rented mansion, bragging about all his expensive collections…

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He is getting ready to go on tour w/ Drag Race live Christmas show.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Jasmine's husband is there.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you Rabernet. I have not seen him mentioned in the pics I have seen. If you find one, can you post it.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Mamapors - let me see what I can find - he was sitting behind Jasmine when they had a watch party for the first episode. Off to hunt! LOL

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Mamapors - I can't seem to find the photo now - people were commenting a) how tight his shorts were and b) how disinterested he seemed (he was looking at his phone instead of the episode).

Whether he's STILL there, not sure.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you for trying Rabernet! I was just curious about him!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo01Szf6rSs

Interesting interview with Taylor..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
10h
Join us LIVE for our #BB24 post season fan Q&A w/
@BrittHHypnosis
tomorrow!

🚨SUNDAY 10/2 7:00PM EST

📺WATCH LIVE:
👉YOUNOW: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps
👉TWITCH: https://twitch.tv/realityrecaps
👉YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/channel/UCUwAVxvrYHw1n7VpozSbU6A

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, In that video you posted, really enjoyed btw, where do I know Isaiah from? He looks and sounds so familiar, but I just can't place him. Thanks!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Sea, nevermind. I googled him and seen that he's a RHAP podcaster, so I'm sure that's most likely where I remember him from.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nana, if you mean Eric, he was the one who had a podcast with Nicole Anthony. He had a weird and creepy place in her life when she first got out of the house after All Stars, and they are no longer associated.

Anyway, I came here to post that a bunch of the BB24 cast are staying at Todrick Hall’s squatter mansion. Taran and Melissa from RHAP are also there doing interviews. I think some of the BB23 cast are there as well. So weird how Todrick is trying to stay relevant in the BB community. He is toxic.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nana, Eric does not podcast for RHAP, he has his own podcast called Reality Recaps.

If he ever worked for RHAP, I am not aware of it, so please correct me if I’m wrong!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem. The whole Todrick thing is creepy. And did you see he is being sued for over 100K in back rent. I do wonder if he makes any of them pay while they are there.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, the guy I was asking about is Isaiah Goins.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
"squatter mansion"
LOLOLOLOLOL

I find it all so bizarre! Has Kyland ever left?!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's just Todrick that is trying to stay relevant...anyone that is a squatter in his house is also

(Actually it's not even his house)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I remember Dr Will saying one time that the houseguests that do best once the game ends are the ones that go back to their lives and stop trying to hang on

But with recent ex big brother players now getting spots on other reality shows, that's creating a monster for the hanger oners

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Eric and Nicole were friends - they lived very close to each other and spent a lot of time together before she went back to teaching. He even helped her with her All Stars stuff that CBS required. Why did you think it was weird and creepy?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nana, OOPS! Sorry for sticking my nose in, guess I should have asked instead of assumed. My apologies.

Dipo, Eric helped Nicole make some videos about herself that were just odd, IMO. They got a lot on ridicule online. I think he had an unhealthy obsession with her. I don’t think they parted on good terms, but I don’t remember the details. I haven’t really kept up with that awful season. Heh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had reservations about Eric and his influence on Nicole as well. Glad to hear she is back to teaching.

Yes Isaiah I know from RHAP. Just stumbled onto his podcast that I posted on YouTube!

Oh good.. Taylor talked in the house about Taran interviewing Tiffany in person last year and hoped to talk to him.

Taran is in San Diego. Melissa a a lives in L.A. with her husband and sheepadoodles, so I am guessing Taran might have stayed with her and great if she got to go with him. She is only on the BB podcasts for RHAP and is also an entertainment attorney.

I can see someone coming off the show and hanging out, but then I hope they reconnect with real life, family, job, should they have those..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought his was a very honest and balanced review of BB24:

https://youtu.be/O-w3nJlVLjM

I agree with everything except the house split, which I will never forgive them for!