TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Outside the House: Archive through September 30, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She did mention she was staying in LA a few weeks, she had some things to do. So maybe Bold and Beautiful is one of those things.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
JANET Jackson liked Taylor's insta post :-) she is so thrilled!!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Looks like Joseph will going on a cruise with Taylor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As Turner would say, if that was the official Janet Jackson account, that is FIRE!! And Taylor did choose Janet for her first HOH over Beyonce's new album. How exciting.

Mamapors, yes, I am thinking that would work with Bold and Beautiful for Taylor.

At least she wants to use the cruise. I remember when Janelle won a trip on BB and she really wanted to send her mom and stepdad on a nice trip and she was told that, no, SHE had to go on the trip (I guess for the publicity). She ended up not going. I think this was after her second time on BB and she just had other things going on and really wanted to do something nice for her mom.

Taylor should have fun..

So much good stuff for her right now and some of it really surprised her. Nice to see.

Has anything else been posted about a possible Monte-Ameerah hookup?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
That's the cruise she won as part of America's Favorite Houseguest, I betcha!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would think so. The Love Boat cruise..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Pictures of the group at Disneyland.

https://twitter.com/britinidangelo/status/1575569161568264211

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I had forgotten that Claire was last year's alternate. I love her as much as I love Joseph - they need to go with the alternates going forward! LOL

I see Derek X and Joseph have become good friends and are having some fun back and forth on tweets - joking who went to jury first in their season (Derek X was juror number 2, Joseph number 3) - so who did "better" in their season. Joseph got his haircut from Eddie - Derek's barber.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
After Derek's last haircut, I'd be afraid to use that barber.
Love that they are hanging out and going to Disneyland! So fun for them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm going tomorrow. I wonder if they will go again this week

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Taylor's Interview with Rob & Taran (RHAP):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKclqf0hJCQ

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keep your eyes peeled, Pamy!!

IN that one interview they were asked about being recognized and it sounds like a mixed bag. They are surprised and gracious but Taylor said maybe best not to go to a theme park two days after coming off a show like this.

I could see Derek X and Joseph getting along.. actually I see them getting along with anyone but the sense of humor.. Claire too .. and Taylor.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I had forgotten that Claire was last year's alternate. I love her as much as I love Joseph - they need to go with the alternates going forward! LOL

I see Derek X and Joseph have become good friends and are having some fun back and forth on tweets - joking who went to jury first in their season (Derek X was juror number 2, Joseph number 3) - so who did "better" in their season. Joseph got his haircut from Eddie - Derek's barber.

Matches made for each other. I love this foursome. Go, smart young kids in love!!!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
The trip to Disney looked fun, I love seeing all the pics!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From the RHAP interview, Taylor started watching BB because she heard about the cookout, also knew Shanna from celebrity BB via pageants, then binged BB. But she was recruited for Amazing Race, not with anyone, just her and someone, but didn't know about that show and told them she liked BB.. So now, I would say her talk of doing Amazing Race with Joseph could actually happen.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
From TMZ website:
'Celebrity Big Brother' Todrick Hall Ordered To Pay $102k In Unpaid Rent Lawsuit
Yikes… the saga continues! They just keep partying at that house. Maybe he should have a “rent party” like people did back in the day…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH Calimom I was coming here to post that. They all might want to head home, or they are going to have to start paying rent. HAHAHHA

I just do not get the draw they all have to Toddrick. I guess a free place to stay.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I get it... it's a place to stay and begin to integrate back to normalcy...

but why Toddrick let's them stay there for free is beyond me...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TMZ
@TMZ
·
1h
'Celebrity Big Brother' alum Todrick Hall ordered to pay $102,000 in unpaid rent lawsuit.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read that Jasmine and Turner got matching muffin tatoos.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anything to stay active online, I guess..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Todrick, I had no idea he has a real resume.. Kind of seems like Celebrity BB and then his clinging to BB has not been a good thing for him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todrick_Hall

As for them staying with him, why not, for a short time.. But they should really pay something.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just dont understand how the owners of that house didnt have him kicked out since last March. We know he is still living there as of this month and obviously still not paying.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG Lakecat I have been laughing all day at the matching muffin tattoos!! They are like half eaten muffins HAHAHAHAH

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It isn't so easy to evict people and I'm betting he took advantage of the restrictions on that during COVID too. But doesn't an eviction take 6 months?

Pretty crazy, for sure. And he was so proud of all the expensive memorabilia he had purchased.