TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Outside the House: Archive through September 28, 2022 users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Global TV: Monte: ‘I Just Overlooked The Ability That Taylor Had To Connect With The Jury’

https://tinyurl.com/spev8pu9

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
EW: Monte Taylor names the Big Brother jury votes that surprised him:

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-monte-taylor-finale-interview/

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
US: Big Brother 24’s Matthew Turner Explains Why He Voted for Monte Taylor Over Taylor Hale: ’I Didn’t Want to Look Like I Was Bitter’

https://tinyurl.com/29mxhms5

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
US: Big Brother’ Season 24 Winner Taylor Hale on Her Historic Victory as 1st Black Woman to Win the Game: ‘It’s Bigger Than Me

https://tinyurl.com/2aawexzt

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Gold Derby: 8 ways Taylor made ‘Big Brother’ history with her Season 24 win

https://tinyurl.com/ycx9znww

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Monte *thinks* there was some intimacy with Taylor??

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte thinks??? Julieboo.. hahahaha

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Watching Taylor on the talk doesnt sound like it was much. Since she said, she was leaving Monte in the Big Brother House. He has been kicked to the curb.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am glad she can shrug it off now and maybe all the clingy behavior and taking verbal abuse was just acting. I hope that is true.

I still wonder if they realized (when being interviewed) just how much was shown on feeds. What Monte said about what would be out there (in the twitter thread, I think) says maybe they, or at least he were a bit deluded about how public it all was.

But good to think that Taylor can move on. Having mom and grandma come to the finale, I hope she got some quality time with them before going into afterparty mode.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When the feeds show activity in the dark, is it actually dark in the house, i.e. is it more or less pitch black for them, or is there subdued lighting somewhere?

If it's pitch black for them they might think we can't/couldn't see anything.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Someone, when they were HoH, (I’m thinking it was Taylor?), told a group of them hanging out in the room:
“It’s weird watching the tv monitor in here… when you guys are in a room with lights out, on my screen I can see everything plain as day—EVERYTHING.” A couple of the HGs looked a little uncomfortable, but they all kinda laughed and the conversation moved on…

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmm so she should have been aware!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Her Mom had two folders, good and bad. LOL

Looks like Joseph, Taylor and Chaddha went to Disneyland today, at least Chaddha said it was take your daughter to Disney day,

She looks like a kid compare to Taylor and Joseph.

I've seen lots of photos of the cookout ladies, Taylor, Joseph and Indy. Indy is glued to Taylor

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Who would have thought? Turner and Jasmine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjBgG-gPypl/

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Lots of pictures in one place!

https://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brother-alumni-celebrate-end-of-big-brother-24-photos-3543857/

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Any sightings or updates re Kyle or Terrance? Have they gone into hiding?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Did we ever find out what happened in the jury house with Terrence/Michael?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I believe the Friday episode showed Terrance, Michael, and Allyssa coming into the jury house.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
We never saw the reported fight, or any indication of why Terrance may have considered leaving jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Us Weekly
@usweekly
·
30m
Exclusive: Big Brother 24's
@TMackenzieH
and
@JosephAbdin
talk with Us all about the game and their relationship, including whether we'll see them on #AmazingRace together! #bb24 #jaylor

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1575216190036873218

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Loved that interview, Dipo. They are so darn cute together.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
This was a great interview, Dipo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Jaylors 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
17m
Replying to
@sharontharp

@TMackenzieH
and
@JosephAbdin
Favorite part so far: Taylor being mad that Productions took the Skid & Fancy prop she put in Joseph’s suitcase that she “wanted to keep.” 😉🫶🏾

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wondered if the rumors about the fight between Terrance and Michael where Joseph had to intervene .. was that real or just made up?

As for props.. she may not realize that they get a nice box with a lot of swag from the house.. not sure about that particular prop, but she likely will be happy with what she gets. I saw a detailed unboxing that Dan Gheesling did of his box the second time he played. Many of them sell items on ebay and some of them donate the proceeds to charities, or just get some money from them.

I always find it annoying when they are pressed to say what they will do with the money.. let them decide, but Taylor told the anchor person in Detroit that the first was "pay the taxes".. which is the best reply.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot access Twitter, but Taylor did mention that she and Joseph had talked Amazing Race and would be up for that.

I assume if someone is going on Bold and Beautiful, that would be Taylor and that would be done while she is still out there.

Has anyone heard if that gig is happening this year??