TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- 2 Hour Finale: Archive through September 26, 2022 users admin

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you for that Rabernet!

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I don't know looking back that Monte pulling his hand back was anything. It was after the votes were cast before going to commercial - HE reached out and grabbed and shook her hand, then pulled it back.

They did hold hands through the vote reveals.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did Joeseph and Taylor ever even kiss? I knew they were attracted to each other but I must have missed a great romance, I don’t watch the feeds.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Joseph comes from a very conservative family. He did not try to kiss, fondle or romance any of the women in the house although there was clear interest from at least two of the women in going further (Indy and Taylor and even Jasmine was crushing). I am sure that Joseph did not want to embarrass himself, his family or the women. I am sure Joseph (who is about to be sworn into the bar as an attorney and who is not a Tik Tok dancer) did not want any compromising footage of him visible to potential employers. He flirted some but used the utmost discretion and respect with all of the women in the house and for that I thank him.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
So - I've been reading on Twitter that Joseph went to the after party WITH Taylor - after he waited for all her evening interviews to be over for the night (at 2 a.m. PST) - everyone else already headed out - but he waited for her.

Even if they never have a romantic relationship - their interpersonal relationship is something so very special and I think they'll be fast friends for life. They both mutually admire and adore one another as people, which his staying with her for her interviews is testimony to that (which also makes for a great romantic relationship.....just saying!!!!).

And before the haters say he's hanging onto her because she won - this man is doing quite well for himself. His siblings shared a photo of his very expensive sports car this weekend when someone asked if it was a rental (and it had a tag that read Abdin). I don't know enough about cars to say what it was - it was an I-something. Besides - I don't get the feeling that Joseph would ever use a woman, he seems like a man who has far too much respect for women.

Edit to add - it's a BMW i8 - https://twitter.com/Antwoin29018875/status/1573862940171698178

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK rant coming.

Who is the Sam heck is Toddrick? (I know). There are pics on twitter of all of them at his house. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN SO FAST, and I am so disappointed!!

https://twitter.com/Nowbz/status/1574447509916852227/photo/1

The are couple of additional pics in the comments.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Taylor was on "The Talk". They ask about showmance with Monte. She said that stayed in the house. Her mother must have filled her in about him.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm sure her Mom showed her that file, lol.

There are lots of cozy pictures of Taylor and Joseph. I haven't seen any of Taylor and Monte together.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I don't think Michael is bitter. To me he proved that in the moments after being voted out, it was water under the bridge... and he admitted to playing as hard as he could otherwise he would have regretted it.

Isn't he allowed to feel a twinge of disappointment? He's only human after all. I'm sure he's replaying the coulda, woulda, shoulda in his head over and over... But at the end of the day he seems very capable of putting the aside and getting on with his very wonderful life.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I agree Cass! He did not look bitter to me at all. I keep hoping for some pics of him and Hayden! Still searching.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I love the pics in the twitter link you posted above Mamapors... Joseph is just beaming... }

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Mamapors: Joker's posted a picture of Michael & Hayden from, I believe, Toddrick's Instagram:

https://tinyurl.com/2bh9skaa

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you Cass! I love that he ended it in the same cat shirt he started it in!!

GO Michael and Hayden!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I did not see Michael as being bitter. I saw him as being happy that Taylor won if neither he nor Brittany could win. I saw him as ready to humble himself to Brit and admit it was a terrible thing he did to her to try to get to stay, and that it is a blot on his character that he even attempted it.

I saw an interview Taylor did with Derrick and Cody this morning, and they asked about Joseph, and she replied, "he has my heart." Now I am going to have to force myself off Twitter and stop looking for happy bits about Joseph and Taylor. They seem to have it all under control. Oh, and the BRB, have to go follow a trail of chips right now from Joseph was also just adorable. I told him he might just find his heart at the end of that trail of chips.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Taylor ever meant for the “showmance” to go beyond the house. I believe it was to get Monte to take her to F2 because she knew Turner was never going to.

I think Michael had many internal thoughts that it should have been him. Before the double eviction he was quite confident and cocky that he had it.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I don't agree that Taylor had a "showmance" with Monte to take her to F2.

Monte did not take Taylor to F2 because of their "showmance". He took her because he thought he could beat her but was not sure if he could beat Turner. He did not see Taylor's worth. There was no loyalty in Monte's end game...NONE.

It's been another fun year of reading all opinions here. Stay well!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well unless Taylor says, we'll never know. However, she never struck me as being particularly calculating. Her relationships seemed pretty effortless and I don't recall her ever talking in the DR about deliberately manipulating people in any manner.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
LOL... I think the showmance started because there were 2 attractive, unattached people in the house that were bored and starved for the touch of another.

that's my 2 cents anyway... lol

and Yay Joseph and Taylor!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I loved Indy's dress last night!!! She just radiated in that gold dress!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Indy was wearing the dress that Taylor slipped into her suitcase before she was evicted. As soon as I saw Indy in that dress, I knew Taylor was going to win!

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Great Taylor Hale interview with her hometown CBS Station. She was also on The Talk today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZWRkTJxcP4

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Rosem, they are having fun together!

https://twitter.com/NULL_cmd/status/1574367678394925056

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Taylor wants to explore things with Joseph.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I watched the finale again just now. Taylor and Monte did hold hands during the vote. You can see they were gripped together.

I'm thinking that is the last time they will hold hands, though.

Cute short vid of Joseph.

https://twitter.com/taylorwthelays/status/1574283979787755521

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was reading the questions about whether in the past the final 2 were eligible for America's favorite . Like others, I seem to remember that at one point the F2 were not in the running, so I did a little research. This is what I discovered

I think that the confusion is, that it used to be called America's Favorite Juror/ America's Choice Jury Prize. It later became America's Favorite House Guest. The prize was first introduced in BB7. I couldn't find a winner listed for Big Brother 8. Perhaps because that year they had America's Player? I don't know. Then resumed in BB9 and BB10. By BB 11 however, was when all the HGs became eligible to win.

So for example, if you go back and look at Janelle, it has next to her name America's Favorite Juror. So when they say, America's Favorite Houseguest has always included the Final 2. Well, that statement would be correct. But it is also misleading lol

Another interesting fact. Up until BB16 they gave the percentage that the person won by. After that, it's missing from the stats. The houseguest that won by the highest percentage was BB16 Donny Thompson with 52%