TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- 2 Hour Finale: Archive through September 26, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the update on where Julie was Codebear.

Yes, the others were in the backyard, Julie told them to head out there.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was in the backyard. I was a little confused when I saw them walk up a step to enter the hallway. I saw them head to the sliding glass doors but it confused me when they took a step up to enter the backyard.

Last year, they all went out front where the audience was.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
It was confusing also when I saw the hall they had to walk down.

Nino

09-20-2004

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
I'm so thrilled that Taylor won!!! You go, girl!

I hollered so loud that I woke my husband up when she won! LOL.

Thanks to every poster who has contributed to another awesome BB season!!

See y'all next year!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Someone said how satisfying they found it - that was EXACTLY the word I was going to use!! Well done Taylor! Oh and Monte - if you ever have to go up against someone answering questions, do NOT pick the woman with pageant experience!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow!

Taylor really came to life tonight as she sat beside Monte.

I am so glad she won.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Well said Alisons. I am betting that Monte could taste the win when he picked Taylor for his final two. There is no way in his mind that a woman could beat him.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor needs to thank Brittany a million times over. When Brittany was sitting beside Turner on the Block at Final 4 she talked Monte's ear off for days telling him how Turner had to go due to the strength of Turner's game. I think that is where Monte decided that Taylor was a better F2 partner.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I am so happy with the outcome. But I did have to laugh everytime the camera panned to Michael. Bitter, party of 1? LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now for the icing.. Frito-Lay needs to give Taylor a Lays commercial!

Congratulations Taylor!

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
This was one of the best seasons in awhile. I've seen pictures on Twitter with her and Joseph together looking very happy, another with her, Hannah and Tiffany cuddled up together.

I'm so glad after all the hate and vile comments she received in the house that she's being smothered with love.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice right before a commercial break, Taylor was holding Monte’s hand, he said something as he pulled his hand away… she gave him a surprised look, then slightly shook her head. He put his hands together and stared straight ahead. I think it was the commercial break right before their final speeches…

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Michael is so bitter. It wasn't a good look. You could see him thinking the whole time, I should have won. Just because you really know the game and are a superfan doesn't make you entitled to win the game. He was a sore loser and I am glad he didn't win fan favorite.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
What do you think that was about Calimom?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I assume Monty told her he thought they shouldn’t hold hands. Maybe he said his hand was getting sweaty…I’m not sure! If anyone reads lips, I’d love to know! I was watching it Live, so I couldn’t rewind. After work today I may try to watch it again. It was a very odd interaction! Heck, Turner was happily holding her hand when they were waiting for Monte’s decision/speech about F2!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I didn't catch it, but I will definitely go back and watch it.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Maris, I so agree. I mentioned it above your post.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
yep Scoot, I was responding to you. you made great point.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Calimom - I saw it too in the moment - I'll have to go view on Paramount+, because I already deleted my DVR recording.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Hahaha - in re-watching on Paramount+ - I watched Joseph specifically when Turner came out - he laughed, smiled and put his hands together in front of his face and said "thank God!"

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
My heart went out to Joseph. He is such a good guy and his face when Ameerah brought up the showmance broke my heart. I watched to see if they interacted during the few moments, they were all hugging her, and he held back. I never did see either of them approach each other. It reminded me of how hurt she was when they told her that he threw her under the bus.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I deleted this finale off my DVR as soon as they announced her winning favorite player.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I did see that when he pulled his hand away. I’m sure he just needed to start compiling the speech on disrespect he was going to give her later. 🤮.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I was watching Joseph, as well EM. I sincerely hope they can talk and get passed all of the misunderstandings, and continue to be friends.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Scooterrific - he posted an IG story saying Heart looking for Face, there was a photo of them together face timing Derrick F, and on Twitter he said "brb, following a trail of chips". I think they will be very close. She also told one of the interviewers that she was open to exploring a relationship with him. And the Abdin family is very pro-Taylor.