TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- 2 Hour Finale: Archive through September 25, 2022 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Km, I love how Taylor patted Monte’s leg after his speech, said that was good, and then tore it up with the best closing speech ever given in the history of the show.

It reminded me of how condescending Monte has been towards Taylor, giving her all that advice on how she can become a better person. I hope he feels stupid.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Kminfinity, Dr. Will also told them all he was lying to them and they still rewarded his game.

Taylor did win a few comps, plus you can't deny what we all teased about was the Taylor Karma. Everyone she sat next too, left. Monte became the last one to receive it.

Kar, I think you're right, no one that won big brother actually won fan favorite. So many times, we voted for someone who went out earlier, at least from remembering back.

I'm so happy for Taylor, I think she's amazing young woman and she won over those that hated her. That takes skills along with the grace she showed them all. We saw that as she hugged every one of those that hurt her this season.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, I meant to reply to your earlier post about Julie not being there. I wondered the same and wondered why she wasn't on set.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes, Rosem!

Then at the end when all this discussion of what Taylor won (with afp), then Monte after… he is just standing there with a pained smile on his face. Best Dustin face ever. The music cues I want to put with that clip!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Couldn’t find a clip so this picture will have to do…

https://twitter.com/Realitea_TvJunk/status/1574228713541189632

Use the theme from Curb your Enthusiasm.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a lot more satisfying than I ever hoped it could be!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It really was, Jimmer.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am still smiling!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Alison Grodner answered the question awhile back, per RHAP podcasters.. We always thought winner and runner up could not win. But someone here sent me off to research and Tyler won runner up and fan favorite when Jaycee won Big Brother.

And if the winner is denied fan favorite, it should go to second place fan favorite. Pretty often the runner up is dragged as a goat.. example Big D.

So sorry I missed this thread but once I came on board I just worked on the chart updates.

There is no rule that comp wins define the winner. Yes, that usually is how it goes, but that doesn't mean Taylor is not a winner. Or Dr Will.

Now I get to watch the show, after I finish the podcast.. Which I am enjoying very much.

Yes, I voted for Michael for AFP, but I am fine with Taylor's sweep.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
I don’t get the feeds. To me, Monte voted with the wrong head! I feel if they weren’t in a showmance he takes Turner to the end.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed, that was a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be! I'm happy for Taylor. I'm seldom happy about the finale, but I think they made the right choice. Winning this game isn't about how many comps you win. It's more complex than that and the jury will vote for who they want to win based on their personal and emotional experience. And I love the comparison to Dr. Will's win, which proved you can sit on the block, rarely win anything, and still be victorious!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I still don’t understand why Julie can hug the houseguests from LAST SEASON, who have NOT been locked away in a house for 3 months, yet she can’t hug THESE HGs who HAVE been in a bubble…
And tonight she CAN be onstage with a LIVE audience from outside the studio, yet she she CAN’T be onstage with the players/jury who HAVE been sequestered. Mind-boggling…

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Julie thing is weird. Maybe she's had an exposure this week and has to stay away from everyone.

And AFP -- I'm very disturbed Kyle was in the running. I voted Michael so I'm disappointed he didn't get it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
OMG, I am just giddy with delight that Taylor won. I knew the MINUTE she said, "I am the BlockBUSTER. Everybody who ever sat on the block again me was voted out. Sorry, Monte." that she was going to win BB24.

OMG, that was one of the funniest lines in BB history, and then she topped it with her final speech. "I was not dragged to the end ... I am The Sword!" Best blowing the jury out of their seats speech in BB history, bar none.

Oh, and yes, Joseph's face every time Taylor spoke tonight. Oh, and also best finale night outfit in the history of BB. Oh, Taylor, you are one hell of a young woman, and I am so happy you won. You showed them ALL tonight, and all of the jury ended up loving you. That in itself is perhaps also a BB first.

Taylor, the most unlikely BB player EVER and also one of the coolest players ever, WON! Bwahahahaha! I am going to go out and dance in the streets now.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I thought she might win 9-0, but when I saw Turner's vote, I was pretty sure it was going to be the only one. So, Monte had one loyal buddy, and that is as it should be.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Spot on Juju!

Brenda, she probably was exposed and couldn't be on set, it's the only thing that makes since. We now Covid is still out there, our oldest daughter and her husband just got over Covid. She was really sick but her husband had a milder case. She's like me, with health issues, which is probably why she had a tougher time.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp

@sharontharp
·
3h
I asked CBS and confirmed the winner CAN also win AFP. #bb24

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Sharon will have interviews up soon, she said Taylor knew who she was and had read her stuff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Turner just didn't get the memo.. He arrived too late. He was the on all season who wanted to vote with the house..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For my comments on the show, I defer to Juju! Taylor gave such an amazing speech, I think that turned anyone who was on the fence.

Also the question to Monte from Michael, something like did Monte just hide behind the Leftovers without actually helping them... as those questions were group decisions that shows their feelings too.

On Julie being in a different set, I remember last year at the finale they just kept on hugging her and it was difficult for her to talk to anyone or announce who AFP was. This way gave a bit of order. Might be why, might not.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Delighted with the outcome.

Marej

09-19-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
She beat all those mean nasty girls and guys who said so much crap about her. The look on Joseph's face when Turner came out knowing she was F2. And the look on his face during her speech. Yipee!!!!

Marej

09-19-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
And there are pics of Julie and Taylor and Julie and Monte; taken on stage after the show.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Julie was out front where the audience was when the winner was announced. The house guests were in a different location, I believe the back yard. It wasn't a matter of Covid why she didn't greet them.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Yay! I am SO HAPPY with the outcome and can’t wait for Taylor to see how many of us who watched the live feeds love her!

Also… I used those sweet California rescue kittens during “we’ll be back” to convince my boyfriend we needed a new fur baby… so we rescued Bronson! A 12 week old runt of litter who was sick when I brought him home, but all better now. We love him so much!! His big sister, the prettiest silver cat in the history of silver cats, is tolerating him kindly..