TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- 2 Hour Finale: Archive through September 25, 2022 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, that Taylor had those girls rooting for her win is a testament to Taylor as a person and player.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mom, I actually liked Nicole and was happy she won.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I have a question. Julie was OK on Friday night hugging on the Cookout. Why was she kept separate from everyone tonight? And was the audience with Julie, or the others? It was just odd.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Listening to RHAP replay Taylor's speech and it is more amazing the 2nd time around. Paraphrasing Rob: She redefined what strength means in the game.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Taylor didn’t dismiss those that went to jury. You just know that Monte wrote Alyssa, Jasmine, and Indy off as possible Taylor votes. I’m sure that he thought they would always be girls hating on girls. Or women. You get it. Lol

Monte’s Misogyny bites him in the butt again.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
They talk about jury management, Turner did nothing as he admitted.

Monte thought he has Indy, Terrance, Jasmine, Kyle and Alyssa and felt game play he would have Michael's vote.

Taylor talked to each before they left the house, she snuck something special in their bag, like Indy's dress she was wearing. That's jury management 101!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Yep, Rieann.

I also do not like sl*t shaming Bama, but these young women are smart, and they know how ugly the world can be, especially to women. She is an adult and the only reason I don't like it or any showmance is that the woman is almost always used to move the men forward in the game. Men also do not get the stigma attached to them. Is it right?? NO but is it reality?? YES. As a mother and grandmother, I don't want to see my family member having private personal moments used as entertainment for the world.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Rieann. we were thinking the same thing in our last posts. LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bama!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mom, Monte kept Taylor because he actually thought she wouldn't have the votes. He was so wrong, he would have won had the taken Turner.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree Monte thought he could beat her, he was so wrong. I am soooo happy she won!!

I think if the winner also wins afp they should say since you won the game afp goes to the runner up

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Taylor is way more forgiving than I could ever be. Happy for her! Happy she won!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Pamyagreed onAFP, and in the past it wasn’t allowed. This year was different.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Everyone on RHAP say Taylor's speech was the best in bb history.

I agree. It's memorable.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They used to do that, pamy. This is the first season to award the winner with both.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
He thought he was going to look like a hero. Hee hee! Gotta love it.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I listened to Taylor's speech on Youtube and I am soooo impressed. The look on Josephs's face listening to her, was so special. Indy and Jasmine were in awe of her. She really is a winner.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Mimi, I have to say it fired me up a bit!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I also think the AFP should go to the 2nd most votes if the 1st is either 2nd or 1st.

I'm wonder who that would have been? Do they ever say? I can't remember if they put out the vote count or not.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I was Mimi! I was like GO TAYLOR!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Loved her using the word resilient.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
To document this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_oc9KtnA2w

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Rob brings up a great point:

Dr. Will never won a comp, played the game with social skill, and he is considered one of the best winners ever. Taylor deserves that her game is respected her HER style.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I see people saying that in the past the winner couldn't also win AFP. my memory is that they have never said that was true. The votes just never went to the BB winner. Anyone have some proof that the the winner was disqualified from AFP?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I think that is just something that has been assumed. I don't think there has ever been any confirmation.