TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- 2 Hour Finale: Archive through September 25, 2022 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Karuuna think he kept her because of their relationship, and little Monte

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, he said he probably wouldn't date her outside the house... so your theory makes no sense.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, are you saying that because of cancel culture they should cancel feeds?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Karunna I know but it is so toxic off this board. Twitter is scary lol. I do love this board❤️❤️❤️

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I think Monte was confident he could beat her because he knew she didn’t have any game play all season. He didn’t anticipate the jury falling for her fake speech about surviving the horrible conditions she had to over come in the house. Her speech was predictable and fake. I stated this morning this would be her argument to the jury.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Karuuna that was after her coments

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I will miss all of YOU more than I will miss ANY of those HGs! Thanks for another amazing 3 months of fun! My family/friends will enjoy me finally have some time to spend with THEM, haha!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem, not sure to be honest lol. I just think that even though we get 24 hour access we don’t and some conversations are taken out of context because we lose hours or snip it’s.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, no, he thought that all along. He came right outside that he only slept with her because, you know, he was a man, and it was a long time without any while in the house.

He USED her. And then discarded her like so much trash.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
To win Big Brother, you have to get yourself to the end and convince the jury that you should win.

Taylor did exactly that. I don’t know why anyone would have a problem with this.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I still don’t get why Joseph was not in the top 3 for AFP.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Mom, I understand what you’re saying. With our environment these days, it’s not surprising the internet was all about Taylor.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I mean do you really care she slept with him? She's not in a relationship, she's a single woman.

How many of you had sex before you were married? I would bet plenty of you! gezzzzz

EM, spot on with your post! She played an amazing game, not be the game some like, but it was her game. The jury 8-1 voted for her and plenty of people voted for her for AFP.

I understand not liking a houseguest but why sl*t same her? Is over the top!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I agree. Taylor was not my favorite player, I would have much preferred someone else win... but not Monte... LOL.

But she managed to dodge eviction over and over, and get to the end. And she gave a great speech, that moved the jury. She wins. That's how it works.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem, just never liked her lol. Thought she was fake, again my opinion. Yet. Don’t understand the fanfare because when Nicole won everyone was outraged lol. I guess you like who you like.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor was using Monte just as much as he was using her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still don’t get why Joseph was not in the top 3 for AFP.

I still don't get why Kyle was. Except that he has a big social media presence, and I'm sure all his fans voted for him, multiple times?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Some of those votes were from the gals who had been AWFUL to her those first few weeks. They know who they are and what they did. There’s no way they changed their votes at the last minute due to Taylor’s speech. If they had felt they were justified in their behavior, they would surely have voted for Monte.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Mom...I think he kept here because he didn't see her worth...didn't see her as anything but a way to win. I think he is shocked she won over him.

I agree, Sassy! When it sets in that Indy, Jasmine, and Alyssa were rooting for her will further blow his mind.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Bama, who is shaming Taylor?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Week 1 I would have never guessed her to be the winner, but there she is, Miss BB24 Winner. She had her finale outfit and she wore it well.

I hope to see some post show interviews in the morning at least.

I'm waiting for RHAP now for their wrap up.

I miss those backyard interviews with Jeff.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The fact is, Monte played a very poor social game, any way you slice it. And that matters too.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mimi me too, love Jeff

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
All those girls that voted for Taylor wanted a female to win and said so on day one. They didn’t vote on her game play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, I think that Taylor being so marginalized in the beginning and then coming out on top is an amazing underdog comeback story.

I am sorry that your dislike of Taylor is robbing you of the joy of that.