TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 35 -- 2 Hour Finale: Archive through September 25, 2022 users admin

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Goes to show how the show has evolved. Great players walk away with nothing while victimhood prevails.
Another season where the jury didn’t vote on gameplay. The girls voted for the girl so a girl could win.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Of the final two, I'm glad Taylor won. I just could not stomach a Monte win, after he revealed his misogyny so blatantly in his relationship with her.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Can’t wait to see Monte’s face tonight.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Christii - Turner was the only one who voted for Monte. Everyone else voted for Taylor, it was 8-1.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree bubbles. She came across fake to me as well.

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Someone reminded me that Kyle is a TikTok star-lots of votes there.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Very happy for Taylor! What an amazing journey she has had. Blockbuster, indeed!

Glad Monte did not win.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, same here! I could never support the group that bullied her, I do hope they've learned something about themselves by watching their own horrible behavior.

I'm not going to shame a woman for having sex, I see those supporting Alyssa and she had sex too. I wish neither of these girls went that route, but to shame them? No! Not sl*t shaming any woman.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
If any of them had been GREAT players, they would be standing in Taylor's shoes. She played well enough to not only get the jury to vote for her but the fans too. Obviously, she played better than the rest of them.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy Taylor won. She played a great social game. She played to survive.

I would like to see some post show interviews!!

Kebob

09-16-2006

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I am thrilled with the results. Taylor karma came through in the end. One of my favorite wins ever.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Weird that Julie was speaking to them from a monitor instead of on stage.

Phoning it in.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I almost think feeds need to end with Twitter and every last thing being picked on or taken out of context. The only reason she won was because of Michel.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Taylor chose to sleep with Monte and then kept going back for more because she wanted to win the game.
I can’t feel bad for her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No feeds, Mom of 3? Blasphemy!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lots of really great players who win are terrible people. I am glad that a kind person won, even if she wasn’t a great player.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Bama not shaming her for having sex with Monte, saying that was why he kept her

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mom of 3, Monte kept Taylor because he thought he could beat her. If he thought he had a better chance against Turner, he would not have hesitated to keep Turner.

And look how wrong he was!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Bama. I do wish Joseph had won AFP. All the votes for Kyle just show me how so many people have supported that kind of hate in this country, and it makes me very sad.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I have feeds. But what I am saying in this world of cancel culture maybe they should eliminate them

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Mom...I think he kept here because he didn't see her worth...didn't see her as anything but a way to win. I think he is shocked she won over him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, I think it's just because Kyle had such a large social media following.

Mom of 3, I know what you were saying. But this board was founded on feeds, and would likely die without them. So not a fan of that idea. :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Great sharing this season with you all. At the end of the day, I enjoyed this one. I love Taylor and love that she won!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sassy, exactly!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor should sit Monte down and tell him everything he did wrong to make the jury vote against him. Maybe they all felt he “disrespected” them?! Ugh… so glad to not ever have to listen to that walking superiority complex!
A few days ago Turner asked Monty what he’d do if he won 2nd place… Monte didn’t really give an answer, he just said something about it “not being that much money” compared to the 750k, and of course taxes being taken. I wonder if he changed his mind now?!