TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 25, 2022 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Some fun stuff:
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
some jury roundtable tidbits..
they weren't happy with Brittany, especially Indy and Jasmine.. Michael stood up for her, and she and Michael made up, at Dr Will's urging.. Michael defined floater once and for all, and said Brittany wasn't that

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
one source told me they seemed overall pro Taylor and another said they seemed overall pro Monte.. both said they did not seem pro Turner

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
also, it sounds like the set looked really nice!
classy but colorful

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It would have been interesting to see if it were say , Brit and Alyssa at the end... I know that takes an active imagination lol. But I wonder which one they would have chosen

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It seems that a Turner win is unlikely....unless BB is purposefully misleading us with false leaks

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I know the girls didn't like Turner, I'm sure Jasmine had a big hand in that. If I had to pick one I would pick Turner over Monte any day!

I really wish both guys really want to take Taylor, I mean Turner has to know Monte and him have the same game almost. He has to know who he rubbed the wrong way, Jasmine, Alyssa is upset with him and he knows it. Kyle also goes would vote for Monte over Turner. I don't see how if he's thinking clearly, that he can beat Monte.

I would rather the two of them get the money over Monte. So come on Turner, do what's right for you, not Monte.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I’m not getting the pro Monte over Turner. What am I missing?
Is this coming from Dyerfest? GMAB!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The ONLY way Monte could have fans is if: people on the jury never had to endure one of Monte’s lectures about how they had disrespected him. Or… if it’s viewers of the tv show who have never watched his selfish acts/speeches on the Live Feeds… NO way could anyone be a Monte fan if they ever saw/heard Monte gaslighting Taylor…

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Great picks with the best past moments! Dustin’s face is definitely one I’m going rewatch AND ED’s endurance!

And my wish is a turner and Taylor final two. I hope he wins and then chooses Taylor.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have always disliked how they keep the jury in the dark. They don't really allow them to talk to each other. They feed them filtered info.

What if they were allowed to see the show and watch the feeds once they were in jury house? Then it could be a more fair vote. They would not be influenced by outside opinion. But they might make a somewhat informed decision at least.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
But then, doesn’t that take away the social skill of “jury management”?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Not entirely I don't think

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But I would rather have an informed jury vote..than a bamboozled jury vote lol..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Or at the very least I think all the jurors should be able to speak to each other freely and recount everything they know happened. I know they find ways to, from prior BB players. Heck, Some of them even found ways to escape and go drinking at a bar lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Queen 👀 (Spoiler Girl)
@Spoilergirl1
·
10m
Feeds come to a close tomorrow at 10 a.m. 🚨 #BB24

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Since, I think that is a good idea and it would make them really work hard knowing the jury members are watching. I like that idea!

Main, I have no clue about anything pro for Monte but he did carry on with Indy and Jasmine but they were out so fast, they've missed so much.

I have not seen Turner talk down to anyone during this season, his team used him and took control of his HOH but he is by no means on the level of Monte/Terrance. I think he's a good kid and he wants to buy Meghan a ring.

When I heard Jasmine and Indy both saying they didn't want Taylor coming in the jury house, it seem they were rooting for her. They're amazed her still being there,. If I were Monte I wouldn't just think I have the votes but his ego won't let him think differently.

He thinks he wins against both Turner and Taylor. I hope Turner wins and sends Monte packing. I really do want Turner winning some money, I think out of all 3 of them, he needs it the most.

I'm still pulling and hoping Taylor is in the final two and of course would be happy if she won. Either one, I would be ok with, just not Monte getting either of those prizes.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama for letting us know about the feeds.

Has anyone heard if their doing backyard interviews?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It just seem like the first 3 or 4 jurors are so far removed from what is really going on in the house

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They stopped doing backyard interviews years ago. It was my favorite thing...also the bloopers video for the cast put together by BB crew

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was just fast forwarding thru the day....Monte got up first in the morning. Went and sat in the kitchen. Turner got up not too long after. Joined Monte. Taylor got up shortly after Turner. But just went to the girls room and went to sleep in there. When feeds came back from pet cam she was asleep with blankets in the bathroom

This staying up til dawn...sleeping in til 4pm..lol

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Frankly one twist they could do in the future is once the jury starts, keep them in the house for a few weeks until a buyback happens (they watch the comps, but don’t play in them or vote) then 3 or 4 of them go to jury house all at once..would give them a little more info overall..

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I was hoping they would start them back but they did make them all isolate because of Covid.

I loved them and thought taking them out while they're being thrown questions was awesome. Yes, I love the bloopers too!

It would make it so much more interesting if these people had to really worry about what they say or do.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also miss BB After Dark! I think the last year I remember them doing backyard interviews was BB21?

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Is it a pipe dream that Turner would bring Taylor to final two?

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
I would set the tv timer every night and go to sleep watching BBAD. Sometimes it was interesting, other times a snooze fest. But always there. I would miss it when the season ended. I kind of feel like this season has already ended. The last showmance sucked the air out of it for me.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I miss it too and I do think that was the end of the bb interviews.

Risca, if he smart he would take her, I don't think he wins against Monte.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of late evening Monte Taylor talk....or the Taylor camera speak later on.

But Monte did confirm that he will choose Taylor.