TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 21, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mimi
@ItsRealiteaToo
·
46m
Interview question for Monte. Why were you so willing to give white houseguests grace, forgiveness and the benefit of doubt but so unwilling to do so when it came to Taylor a black woman, instead always choosing to believe the worst about her & sharing that with others.. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
megs
@megsreality13
·
1h
Taylor winning AFP after Monte telling her she’s not going to be perceived well outside of the house will be so great #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
if you missed it, Monte pretty much broke up with Taylor last night, it was a bathtub breakup with a farewell kiss

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB24 Britt notes she wasn't privy to the information about Mike's eviction etc, so she has to assume the jury wouldn't be either. Therefore it wouldn't look like Montes moves. Monte doesn't expect for them to look like his moves. He would be fine it Turn duped him at the end.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, what an insecure dope....

BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB24 Monte fills Turn in on his chat with Tay last night. He notes she didn't try to deny that she said everything wrong. The headphone thing was a power trip. Maybe this is why no one liked her in the beginning. He'll keep his distance, start with talking instead of physical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
Monte told Taylor if she wants to chat sometime today he could come up, or she could send a bat signal - she said he's welcome to hang anytime, she'll be cozy in her bed, listening to Beyoncé

and he said Brittany gave him her pitch, and it gave him "something to think about" 😏
and asked if Taylor's doing okay, she said yes, doesn't she seem like it? he said no 🙄

(He probably thinks she would be upset that he broke up with her, but she likely figured out she dodged a bullet)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
Taylor asked if he wants to tell her what Brittany pitched, while Turner's in Diary - he said she approached it logically, easier to get to F2 with her than Turner, "makes sense", and she said Turner might not take him since he's been a wildcard - Monte said not so much with him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
30s
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
and "a lot of resume stuff, a lot of fear of Turner" and "she just used so many words to say the same thing over and over" .. he said he agreed with some of it but not all, "that's her perspective versus mine"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
8m

Monte: "you all right?"
Taylor: "yeah, a lot to think about.. I guess I never really considered Turner's game as being taking directions from other people" and she said he ultimately does what he wants to do, incl putting up Alyssa & Brittany to backdoor Michael or Monte

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24 Britt fills Taylor in on Monte - he's certain both Taylor and Turner will take him to F2. It doesn't matter to him who could possibly beat him in comps. He told Britt he's still open, but she knows he's not. Taylor doesn't know how to handle this, she'll still try but...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m

Brittany said her only hope now is to "make a killer speech that will go down in Big Brother history"..
and she told Taylor to be careful, Monte told her about headphones incident "he's pissed about that" & "don't push too hard" & "I don't want him to take Turner out of spite"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m

#BB24 Britt doesn't want Taylor to take Turner to F2 out of spite. She's been in this game the whole time and can't see Monte's move to win, so she doesn't think the jury will either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m

#BB24 Monte not keeping Britt equals him taking the chance of a family away from her, therefore she will never vote for him. That's just how she feels. She's telling Tay that in confidence.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB24
Britt is cam talking on hammock.
Life is going to be fine no matter what. If I go, or if I stay. If I stay, I leave with more money.
That was my mentality before I knew whether or not I was coming onto #BigBrother.
Either way, things were going to be good

#BB24
Brit-If I go, I will get the jury house experience. Solidify more relationships. Get more eyes on my business.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Monte to Taylor- I think you can outlast Turner in something regarding endurance. I think I can out-remember Turner on whatever has happened this season. At least I dont have to win every competition in that case. It feels like less pressure if I keep Turner #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
6m
Earlier Monte said he wonders how the HoH room will be 'dished out' after Thursday...... newsflash Monte - it won't be. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
31s
7:23pm BBT
Monte, "I say we try not to take it too seriously..... life's just about having a little fun ...... everything else will figure it out in between....." He appears to Pinky Promise to take Taylor to the Final 2 over Turner. Think he is serious? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
57s
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
Monte: "I'm telling you right now, just like I've told you before, I'm choosing you.. those words have not come out of my mouth to Turner.. and I can very much live with that decision.. morally and what would best benefit my game and yours"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ....
Sam Baum
@BamSaum
·
14h
The 3 parts of the final HOH competition better be
Part 1: swimsuit
Part 2: evening gown
Part 3: questions about world issues #BB24

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Moderator can you please transfer these to live feed thread? I goofed

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thank you moving the posts!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 All 4 feeds are on a sleeping Monte. He said he didn't realize how big that omelette was and headed off for a nap.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
YW, Since..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
Posted 2:35pm: Brittany says have you played soitiare? Monte says on a computer. Brittany says her dad played on the computer,she remembers the cards going swish, but she does not remember the rules. Monet does not know the rules either. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Team Ants | PACK THE COURT
@squalo
·
56m
Previous casts were able to find some way to entertain themselves. This season its like none of these people have any talent

#bb24