TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 18, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46m
#BB24
Brit-Idk why I'm so nervous. Please, dear lord
Cam talk
Hello everyone. It is Saturday Eve. Everyone is upstairs napping, which is not a good sign. I'm trying to come up with a plan using logic & reasoning.

#BB24
Brit-If there's anyone else left in the house that I can appeal to using logic & reasoning, that would be Monte (& Taylor)
So, I've been going through all the comps we've played in so far. I can manipulate the data in a couple ways. Which is, who did the best btwn us.

#BB24
Brit-the point being. Unless he wants to take Turner to the end. It makes sense for him to have me in the 3, so he can take himself there. If he wants to take Turner, I hope the data would show it would be a toss up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Taylor gasped in the backyard, she went inside and told the others she heard a wedding "we now pronounce you" and cheering .. now they can hear music from the wedding nearby
(so they may be sent inside, except tie-dye is underway)

and now we have WBRB so maybe it's just us who will be sent inside 😭

nope, we are back

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB24 The boys have beat the girls in spades! It seems like it's the end of card night. Everyone was yawning. Taylor goes out to check the laundry. Turner goes out to play pool. Taylor then heads up to the HOH room to get her bath ready. She's been waiting all night for it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Turner asked if he thinks it'll continue after the show? Monte said he doesn't know, it's one of the things he talked to therapist about it, and he said Taylor presents herself differently to others than privately with him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Monte says he just got out of a relationship in Feb. Moving in with 16 people is not being single. "Not to sound arrogant but I'm not Kyle. I could have started something earlier but I was here for other things."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jordan
@HookedOnBigBro
·
1h
We knew Monte and Taylor had no chance in the real world. They obviously just had lust. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Monte says that he spoke to "Doc" upstairs about how to handle his situation with Taylor in and out of the house. Turn tells him that they will be in 2 diff parts of the country when they get out and it might not be an issue. Monte says that's what the Doc told him

Jordan
@HookedOnBigBro
·
1h
Turner is defending Taylor to Monte and saying she’s not how Alyssa was with Kyle. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Monte says he feels he would be criminalized over this situation with Taylor but often women hear things that were never said.

Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
Turner finally got to talk to Monte.... brought up Monte and Taylor (kinda) .... going back to see if there is something clip worthy. Right now they are talking about Alyssa / Kyle - both don't think she should stay with Kyle. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Monte has moved on to talking about Aly/Kyle relationship. He feels Kyle said "I love you" because Aly said it and it was too uncomfortable to not say it back. He feels that both of them are very immature in different ways. They both hope Aly sees that its a sinking ship

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Monte regarding Alyssa- "I don't understand why no one has every approached her before. I've seen women a quarter as attractive as her be approached". Knowing Kyle and Aly we can deduce what will happen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ave #bb24
@KAO222223
·
1h
Taylor counting votes & says to cams “I don’t think I win next to Monte” #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Britt is still cam talking. She says she's been able to make friends in the house. "Are those friendships real? I don't know. I will have to see once we are out of the house" She doesn't know what real life outside of the house will be. She knows Steven is rooting her on

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Britt says trust is a core value of hers. I trust my husband with everything. "I know, you're all saying. You trusted Mike and you trust your husband. I don't know. Maybe he's cheating on me." She laughs. "I'd rather trust people and get burned then not trust anyone"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
Turner asks Monte about him & Taylor. Monte admits to the showmance. What isn't addressed in this clip is if Monte will tell Turner he still wants to take him to the final two. This was about 2:48pm BBT. #bb24
https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1571624405436071936

Part of what Monte is is explaining to Turner about Taylor is how she seems to have two personas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
55m
BB feeds can be so surreal..
Brittany talking to herself/us about herself - Monte & Turner talking extensively about Elon Musk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
54m
Skippy tried but we heard Turner praising Rogan too. Ffs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
Taylor to Monte: "I don't give a f who I can trust at this point, it's who can I beat" and she said she thinks it'd be "significantly more difficult to beat Turner" than Brittany

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33m
#BB24 Tay says Britt is a weaker competitor and it would be significantly more diff to beat Turn. She says he would be laser focused on winning. Monte says that's fair but when he looks as Britt it's not as lopsided as Tay thinks. He says 1st comp is physical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB24 Monte says BB wanted turmoil this year. Tay says "And they got it. We created it". Monte says BB and the viewers have to be eating this season up. They agree that last season was to relaxed so they needed a crazy season to follow it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Tay, Britt and Turn are all back in BY. They really enjoyed the tie dye project yesterday and wish BB would give them another fun project like that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24
Taylor is putting on nails.
Monte is working out
Turner is having deep thoughts.
Turner-Where do you think platypusses live?
Tay thinks Australia or NZ
Turner-not Canada?
Tay-Not Canada
Turner asks if she thinks there are any in the US
Tay-yes
Turn-naturally?

Turner wonders why he hasn't seen any platypusses ever. Not even in a zoo. But he's glad they're not being held captive
They try to figure out of it's platypi or platapusses
Turner asks if Monte has ever seen a platypus in a zoo
Monte-I don't even know what that is

#BB24
Turner-have you ever seen Phineus and Ferb?
Monte-yes
Taylor-Perry the platypus!!!
Monte says he remembers that but still has never seen one
Turn says he hasn't seen bigfoot either but there are pictures of both
Mon says so how do you know its real?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Highlights for Kids and Ranger Rick. That is what kids are missing today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think the only platypus were sent to the San Diego Zoo from Australia..

Actually not the zoo but the Safari park in San Diego. They are supporting the zoo in Sydney Australia, helping to keep platypus going, as they are endangered,

https://animals.sandiegozoo.org/animals/platypus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
Monte told Turner he moved his shower things back downstairs after showering, and said he didn't want to "keep leading on that situation" and that moving his things probably made that clear

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Riley Freeman
@TrillaryBlinton
·
13m
Monte really communicating through passive aggressive, petty actions instead of words #BB24