TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 17, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ren Davis
@ren_davis
·
9h
#BB24 Taylor: “I don’t think you are a Kyle, but please don’t have sex with me and then lie to me about the game.”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.16am ...
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
4h
Monte won the veto! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
4h
#FAQ quick turnaround because veto comp will be on Sunday's show - there's no Wednesday show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
4h
I think Turner cutting Monte for Taylor is likely his only hope of winning at this point. It could be a big enough move to sway some swing votes to his side, but it's still tough. He would likely need Kyle & Terrance as locks, then three of Joseph, Indy, Alyssa, or Michael. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
4h
Whoever planned this schedule lol.

Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - Nothing
Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - Nothing
Thursday - Eviction

#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiffany Mitchell 👑
@absolutelytiff
·
3h
Monte/Taylor F2

Taylor:
- Indy
- Jasmine
- Joseph
-Michael
- Britt (depending on if she feels guilty or jealous)

Monte:
- Terrance
- Kyle
- Turner

Undecided
- Alyssa
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Taylor asked to speak with Monte..
(earlier pillow talk they wondered if they should out themselves as a thing, and decided it would depend on veto comp)
#butfirst Brittany's crying to Taylor in the pantry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24 Britt tells Taylor she's not sure how to protect herself.. Tayl tells her to leave it to her. Britt's upset that she never came clean to Monte, she was protecting Mike and she shouldn't have. Britt knows she's been Monte's target for awhile. Tay: who told you that? Aly did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
3h
#BB24in280
Taylor HoH
Turner and Brittany nominated
Monte won the final PoV of the season
Monte decides who leaves on Thursday.
Taylor would probably prefer Monte evict Turner - will she try & convince him to do it?
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
Taylor said she's not asking for a decision right now, so THAT talk is back on hold..
she did say she hopes there's time to put it off due to the rushed-so-far events since eviction

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Taylor to Monte- The same way for you to say last week "my hands are tied. If Taylor won the veto, it's clear what would have happened. Choice is up to the house", it's easier for me to do the same this week. I dont have to make the decision #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🎟
@citiesofangeIs
·
4h
It seems like Turner going to final 3 with a showmance was always gonna be his destiny, this dude is a professional third wheeler #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Taylor- I feel more confident if it is you and me against Brittany... Monte- That we take the cake pretty easily. Taylor- You win, you take me. I win, I take you. Monte- Good to hear. Taylor- With Turner, it's much more difficult. Monte- It's a lot for me to think about #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3h
Monte tells Turner "I wouldn't be able to stomach evicting you this week. It wouldn't feel right in my soul, in my spirit." #bb24

He also told Turner that Taylor is worried about Turner being a better competitor than Brittany.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Turner- If I am in the end, I am going to take you. Monte- I think about it logically, and please keep this between us. I am trusting you with my life here. If I take Brittany, Brittany is taking Taylor and Taylor is taking Brittany. It's not a logical decision #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
41m
Monte reveals to Taylor he’s a mechanical engineer, just like her dad. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
2h
So I have #BB24 questions.....
Will / have Turner or Brittany figured this out yet?
Does it matter?
Will they each really take the other to the final 2?
Real relationship or gameplay for $750k
Also see if you can reply without calling any HG names 😉

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
8:33 AM Main House Lights go on. On camera HGs Taylor, Monte, + Brittany remain quiet in their beds. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
Something I've been thinking about. We know that there was a big narrative about Joseph betraying Taylor after the split house and that Taylor was very upset. I'm assuming Joseph has found out about all of that by now.

I wonder if that could influence his vote at all. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Britt says she's trying everything she can with Monte. Tay is happy about this.

Britt says she's lost 4lbs since she entered the house. She says Terr did very well with weight loss but didn't play the game. "It's easy to work out when you aren't playing"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
35m
Turner's talking with Taylor about his idea/plan of having a Trunk Club type business with thrift clothes (she used to work for Trunk Club)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
32m
Turner asked Taylor if she'd want to be a celebrity stylist - she said it would be fun but complicated, and said she prefers everyday people

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Taylor is reviewing the comps she's been in and trying to figure out where she went wrong. She's going over the comp that asked how long a comp lasted and figures she would be better guessing under the time then getting it right on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
looks like Brittany's going to do some M&M strategizing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Britt is strategizing with good ol M & M's in the bubble room.
1st HOH, they all played, placing M&M's on baggie of who of the players left in the house did the best. (sounds like)