TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 16, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality Tv Junkie
@Realitea_TvJunk
·
8h
Today Taylor will have outlasted all the members of the Girls Girls alliance. An alliance formed day 2 specifically to take her out. The craziest part is all the Girls Girls members in Jury are rooting for her to win and I see Alyssa voting for her as well #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Trekcapri Chats
@trekcaprichats
·
5h
I love to see this. Taylor is up early & working out. Just as she did before she won the WALL comp.

Let's do this Taylor! Get that F4 HOH & secure your rightful spot in F3 to go for the Final HOH.

#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Brittany to Alyssa- He could be lying to me cause they are worried about me flipping, and if he gave me any sort of indication he was going to give a sympathy vote, I could go flip and Taylor is out...so he could be lying #BB24

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
Brittany is telling Alyssa that she's voting Taylor out no matter what tonight. She says it's either going to be 1-1 or Turner will flip with her and make it 2-0. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
2h
Posted 1:24pm: Brit asks Tay how she's doing. She says she's good. Tay asks if she's still got her and Brit says yeah. She asks what Turner is is doing and Tay says he's keeping her. Brit questions if there's not even a sympathy vote and Tay shakes her head. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Alyssa to Monte- I just had my conversation with Brittany. She for sure let me know that she is not voting for me. At least she was honest. I still feel good with him (Turner). I know that puts you in an awkward position. No matter what you choose, it's all love #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
21m
Monte- I dont know if you want to know where I am leaning beforehand. Alyssa- Yeah. Monte- My biggest concern is Brittany. My biggest concern is who is going to win HoH. Since I have good relationships with Taylor and Turner, that's where I am leaning #BB24

Monte- If the nominations were the same, she (Brittany) would have been out of here immediately. That's what I wanted to happen. Sadly I didnt wake up in time. Alyssa- I just appreciate your honesty #BB24

Alyssa- Do you think it will come down to a tie? Turner is my friend. That means a lot to me. Monte- You have to chat with him. Alyssa- I feel good. I hate being blindsided. You being honest with me means everything #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Brittany to Alyssa- I am like 80% sure he (Turner) is not going to vote for you. He has betrayed everyone he has ever been friends with #BB24

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Brittney believes the only one she can beat is Alyssa, she just doesn't realize she's not going to get the votes to win.

I really hope she won't do this but it looks like she's going too. I hope she rethinks it because I do believe Alyssa is going out.

If it's a split vote, even if it's not her voting Taylor out and Turner does, she will be blamed. Taylor would never trust her again.

With Taylor, Brittney would still have a chance to be in the final two chairs, unless she goes against Taylor tonight.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Brit is right. Taylor made her choices and Brit needs to make hers. Taylor knows she will be taken to the end by any of them left, if Alyssa leaves. Alyssa will be taken to the end if Taylor leaves. Brit has NO ONE but Brit to rely on, and Kudos for her playing her own game. I hope it works for her. She was loyal to Michael and if you look back Michael had already made the deal with Monte and Turner so she did the same. She has always been Loyal to Taylor until Taylor made it clear where her loyalties will lie. If Brit wins HOH Taylor will be her bestie again. So let the game play out.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you said EM.

Will be interesting to see what Taylor does, I think she puts up the guys. They both put her on the block and it will be up to whoever wins the veto on who goes.

Veto is the most important this week for them to get to the final 3.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
4th place usually doesn't go to jury house, so none of these four will see it if that's still the case

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1m
Monte "its soo slimy she was willing to do that" (Me - Oh calm down Monte sheesh... she tried a thing. She (and YOU) know she's at the bottom) #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
57s
Monte believes Turner and they discuss Brittany’s constant pattern of this gameplay. Monte said this is why they needed Taylor, so they could beat Brittany and not have her secured in the F3. Turner says it’s now 3 vs 1 in the veto #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
26s
Monte seems to have forgotten last Sunday he lectured Brittany for 2 hours and is now angry that Brittany didn't do what he wanted? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
4m
Brittany saying she was so scared. She’s glad Monte came through. Taylor said whatever, it made good TV. Brittany keeps pushing that it was Turner who switched the vote. Taylor giving a lot of mhhh, I know. I’m not mad. I don’t care. #bb24

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Taylor: "literally a DM about The Amazing Race.. no but I watched Big Brother last season, let's talk"
she probably did the most thorough homework since then of any hamster recruit I can recall

Monte is also a recruit.. Brittany & Turner were both multi-season applicants

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
4s
Monte and Taylor both told Taylor the vote was Brittany (which she knew was going to happen anyway)

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I had to add this...

https://twitter.com/rbbq/status/1570540431490043905

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
7:04 AM Feeds go down. 7:15 AM Feeds return. BR + Main House Lights are on. Turner + Brittany in their beds. Monte up + about. BY is open. Monte + Turner talk about the early wake up. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, here is the tweet that goes with Bamagirls post, you really have to click on it, hahahahaha...

RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
If you google the generic term “butterfly floatie”, Kyle and Alyssa are about halfway down the page of images.

I laughed. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.05am ...
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Houseguests decide to go out in the BY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Taylor-this is the plan. One of us gets HOH and one of us gets Veto.
Brit-nods
Taylor or one of us gets both or one each. This is the plan
Brit-lets just do it. She says its crazy you do all this to come down to just this
Tay says she came here to get to the end

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.13am ...
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB24
Brit meditating
Turn and Mon on the deck
Mon we're in the big leagues now
Turn very important day
Mon very very
All cams cut to Brit meditating

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
15h
9:50pm Turner talks to Brittany... calls her move 'slimy' - she chooses to basically just say "thanks for your comments" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB24
Adoptable anipals at 8:31am BBT
Veto time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
13h
Two of final four in a secret showmance/hookupmance and two of final four hate each other. #bb24