TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 15, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB24 Alyssa thinks Kyle could have gone far - Britt agrees. He would have, but he got selfish. Aly should feel good about it though, he consistently chose her over an alliance that had his back. What do all 3 of them have in common? Playing w/ a guy they blindly trusted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha ...
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
36m
So many Qs from this morning's development.
Did Monte betray Joseph?
Did Taylor betray Joseph?
Was it a game move by Taylor? Monte?
Does Alyssa still get dragged for being with Kyle since now it seems Taylor was with Monte?
Should ANYONE judge any of them?
Was Helen pushed?
#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.05am ...
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB24 😂😂
Monte is trying to figure out why they can still see the moon. How are other parts of the world seeing it?
Taylor-it depends on the moon
Turner-what would happen if the moon hit the earth?
Monte-well, we'd all die
Turner-oh, not like a meteor then

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.20am
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
20m
"good morning houseguests, it's time to get up for the day"
"please change your batteries"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB24
Tay-no one can know
Mon-huh huh. hmm
Tay-hmm
Mon-
Tay-you are dead

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB24
BB-Taylor Monte please change your batteries
Tay-stop it
Mon-huh
Tay-same Sh*t Michael used to say. You're only calling out certain people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46s
#BB24 Britt telling Aly that no one was around until she won veto, then it was all buddy buddy and now they're distancing themselves again. They don't realize how they make them feel. Aly agrees, she's anxious all the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Turner went to HOH and told Monte he had a very emotional and upsetting convo with Alyssa, that she wouldn't be friends with him after the show if he votes her out "which sucks a lot"
Monte: "yeah, I'm sorry to hear that man"

Turner said he didn't like hearing that, "if our relationship is based on something so miniscule.." and said he was sad to hear it but also annoyed to hear it

Turner also said Alyssa told him if he votes her out, he doesn't have her finals vote

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
56m
Brittany- There is a side of me that no one in this house ever gets to see. It's who I am when I have no one but myself, it's who I am when I bet on myself. That's the Brittany who runs her own business and who fights for her family and for their right to exist #BB24

Brittany- I trust literally no one here. Not Monte, not Turner, not Taylor, not Alyssa. I only trust myself #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
7m
Monte says he's not talk about this vote much with Turner.... and a bunch of other things that aren't accurate lol... says he is 100% open for this week (implying Alyssa has a chance - she knows Monte won't keep her) #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
Did Turner notice / care that Taylor wasn't in her bed?
6:41 am Turner stays in the bathroom while Taylor sneaks upstairs with Monte
6:47 am Turner exits bathroom, enters DR
7 am Turner goes to bed seems to look at Taylors empty bed
7:03 am Turner looks out again
Thoughts?
#bb24

What you can't see from the screen grabs is it was obvious Taylor was 'sneaking' upstairs - they didn't tell Turner she was going up. Also, the second glance from Turner was VERY brief - like maybe he thought he heard something and was checking. His light went out right after.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1h
And just like that 10:35am - 3 1/2 hours after Turner / Monte / Taylor went to bed the lights are back on. No cams on the HoH room since before Turner went to bed. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brent Wolgamott
@OneLuckyGay
·
3h
I mean….I know most of us are annoyed with Brit’s current plan to evict Taylor, but let’s be honest, gamers:

Brit’s ONLY path to winning involves sitting next to Alyssa in the F2. We know it. I hope she knows it. This is absolutely the right *GAME* play for her. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ...
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
4h
How horny must one be to jeopardize $750k?!?!?

Nothing gets me hotter than cold hard cash 💰 #bb24

I still believe it will work out but im nervous!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Lion🦁#bb24👓
@BBLionOteV
·
4h
#bb24 taylor: so you can taste me all day..
monte: think you snatched my soul... gave me an out of body experience... 👀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
Posted 1:47pm: Brittany tells Taylor they just have to win. Brittany say they'll talk later and hugs Taylor before leaving the BA. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Al-have you ever smoked pot
Brit ate an edible but didn't really like it.
Her and Steven did a 12 days of experiences for the 12 days of Christmas. One day they went to a cute a little town and saw a Christmas festival and then other day they got high

#BB24
Taylor had friends in college that started a weed brownie baking company and named all the brownies after first ladies.
Turner asks if they did it professionally
Tay says no but they should have bc they're in DC. Maybe she'll reach out to them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24
Note: All this started with talk of watching SpongeBob high

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 24 Updeets
@BigBro_Survivor
·
1h
Taylor to Brit: “I had a ‘very upset with you Monte’ moment. I don’t like that I’m on the block, so I talked talked to him all night about that. It’s fine. It’s just a ‘I want to be heard’ moment.” #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 24 Updeets
@BigBro_Survivor
·
1h
Taylor to Brit: “This might sound shitty but subconsciously I feel like I haven’t been spending much time with you this wk bc everything next wk is so do or die dependent on each of us. Maybe it’s fear, idk.”

Brit: “Fear of what?”

Taylor: “Both of us not making it there” #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB24
Brittany moves over to the bed near Taylor
Tay-are you going to tell me bad news right now?
Brit-What?! no.
Tay laughs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
autumn updates
@AutsTVTrashTalk
·
2m
The veto stats this season…
Of 11 vetos played the Brittany/Michael duo won 8.

Terrance won one where he wasnt against them. Kyle won a solo one plus one as a bestie duo with Daniel.

Brittany is the only girl to won a veto so far.

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
14m
So glad to see Alyssa up and fighting for her game…

🙄🙄🙄

Meanwhile…. Taylor was up early, worked out, made breakfast and is “ready for war”. 🙌🙌🙌

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
8m
Why hasn’t Taylor talked/celebrated F4 with Brit today?

Why isn’t Alyssa “more upset” after her “Brit convo”

Why isn’t Britney trying to make a plan with Taylor for the next week.

Why did Turner tell Alys not to advocate 4 him in jury?!

These people have horrible game. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
22m

I still don't see Turner doing anything but voting out Alyssa. Brittany blew it and his antenna is up. He's said he's going to lie to her then explain in his gb msg. So far that seems to be what he's doing.