TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 31 - Live Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 31 - Live Eviction users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 15, 2022Pamy25 09-15-22  6:25 pm
Archive through September 15, 2022Dipo25 09-15-22  6:52 pm
Archive through September 15, 2022Jimmer25 09-15-22  7:46 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Sneaking in to congratulate Taylor. Thats all--have a nice night everybody.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
They at least will not be so nasty to Brit until after the veto. God I hope she wins.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thuoght they would ask questions about what julie was wearing on certain eviction nights. Not some stupid video. It was clearly all guessing. I'd rather see something that requires some skill!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I can't believe the backyard was shut down for days just to set up three booths. Why couldn't we have a before and after comp or straight up days? I hope that is what we get in F4 veto.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hey, Jimmer, while I understand that, the thing is we start out idealizing these cast members and then when they turn out to be human, they fall from grace.

I try not to do either, idealize them, or be terribly disappointed when they turn out to be human, just like us.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I thought Alyssa's exit was gracious as well as her interview.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a fair point, Kar. I generally try to keep my expectations realistic.

Part of the issue this season may be that the people who were dominating the game initially were quite miserable in their treatment of the leftovers, which probably made the Leftovers unrealistically appealing despite their own issues which then became more evident when they were in control.

Bottom line though is people are imperfect and realistic expectations are a good thing.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Karuuna and Jimmer, I love your perspectives and I try to watch BB with that same outlook.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I think that is exactly what it is. I loved the Robin Hood type of feeling I got from the leftovers. The underdogs who were tired of the elite and decided to take their power away and give it to those who were hurt and ignored by them. The perfect alliance for an empath like myself. Kyle destroyed that and tainted the alliance for us. Then Terrance and Dyerfest with its tainted version of events that destroyed the good will we felt.

I hate character assignations and I hate sore losers. The "if I can't win I will destroy the person I hold responsible for my own mistakes".. Those people ruined a really good game this year.

You would think after all these years I would realize that can't ask for perfect when dealing with real people. But I keep hoping..lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think you really can't ask for perfect when so much money is at stake either.

The game sets people up to *compete*, and lying, or whatever, is not off the table.

I will say, that those who are better at lying probably have a lot of practice.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: