TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 10, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
41m
🦩#BB24 Week 10 Game Stats Update😉

🔸MONTE Won HOH
🔹Nominated Brittany & Alyssa For Eviction

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
21m
If anyone is interested, They’re having fresh salmon & rice for dinner. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Alyssa, Monte, Taylor agreed they'll be happy to not see Terrance's butt crack anymore.. Alyssa said she'd walked in on him a few times "doing stuff that is very questionable"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
8m
They’re hoping for Bowlerina tomorrow.
Alyssa was in a bowling league & Monte loves to bowl. #BB24 🎳

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Alyssa & Taylor said BBCanada 6 was "one they told us to watch" - Monte said he was never told to watch any Canadian seasons

I don't think I was aware of BB USA ever really acknowledging BB Can at all?
but also if they're recommending any seasons, why diff ones to diff people🧐

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1m
Brittany tells the camera she was willing to go to the end and lose to Michael because her main goal has always been to win a minimum for 45K so she can adopt or do IVF to start a family

I can respect that
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Brittany- Everyone who is here, other than Alyssa, is only here because of Michael. Everyone, myself included. Michael protected everybody here and they did not protect him. That's Big Brother. I dont fault anyone #BB24

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I didn't make this connection before reading this tweet.

not jesy
@stalkergirl123_
crazy how both HOHs from the last double eviction are now evicted in this double eviction … #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
27m
“When his belt broke Michael turned to me and said, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry”. -Britney 😭😭😭

#bb24

P.s. the convo with Britney/Taylor right after POV is AMAZING and totally worth flashing back to!

Or Jon & I will fill you in at 1pm EST today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
29m
#BB24
HOH convo is about the California Wildfires.
The smoke inhalation was terrible for Britt.

(Pic of Taylor/Britt vs Alyssa Turner on sofas is making me LOL)

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1568625013661515778

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Brittany won the Power of Veto! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33m
#BB24
Turner excuses himself from the HOH, says he'll be right back
Goes & tells Alyssa (sleeping) that she should get up to the HOH because they are all up there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB24
Monte did not play in the veto
Britt asked him, how would you have done if you had played?

#BB24
It kinda sounds like if you didn't make it to the comp in time, you didn't get to play. But, unconfirmed. Just picking up on the statements.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.30am ...
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB24
They are talking about the comp. They had a puzzle.
Britt went from the bottom to the top.
Turn couldn't figure out where it wasn't fitting, so he stepped back.
Britt, never really stepped back.
Gears going into holes
Britt/Turn both ended at the same gear. Neck & neck

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
45m
Turner: That sucks that you could not play. That was an L.
Monte: That was f. I'm more beating myself up cause I could've made it downstairs in time. I was like 2 minutes, I can pee, put on my contacts & go downstairs. Wasn't even a long piss & all of a sudden... 🥴#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB24
Britt-IDK why Monte would want to be the 3rd wheel w/Alyssa & Turner.
Any other counterpoints?
Taylor & Britt hug & Britt tells her she loves her.
Taylor is very emotional
Tay-u don't know how scared I was!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50m
#BB24
Turner-If you have the 750K and I have 50K, I'm happy.
Monte-No matter what, look me in the eye, do whatever, I promise you aren't going up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.22am ..
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
43m
#BB24
Not much going on right now. Brit is putting on makeup. Alyssa is asleep and Turner just went to HOH to go to the bathroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Brittany- Is one Turner worth two Brittany/Taylor? That might be something to consider. Monte- Yeah, I'm taking in as much as I can right now. This could be a pivotal move #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Monte to Brittany- It's interesting because we talked yesterday and you had talked about if Turner stays, those two going at each other with us four being here, and if Alyssa were to go home...that situation being ideal for my game...so I'm considering that too #BB24

Brittany to Monte- I didnt know the full extent of what he had been saying about me at that time. If it's you, me, Turner, Taylor...I think Turner is a lot stronger in mental stuff than I gave him credit for. I also did not know how much I'd be a target of his #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
10m
Brittany told Monte that if Turner stays this week it will make her and Taylor feel like they’re expandable to Monte(bc of their F3) Bc one of them would go if he wins. Britt confirms Taylor told her everything Turner had said about her, and now knows he’d be targeting him #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40s

Brit is saying that Alyssa has a chance to win if she gets to final 2 bc she has excellent jury management even tho she hasn't won anything ... Brit states she wished she knew this stuff and shared some of stuff she was speculating on w/ Monte b4 she won VETO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mari 💋
@MariTalks2Much
·
3h
Taylor dropped the ball here. Say whatever you need to so you don’t go up on the block. Monte gave her an out. Say you will vote out Alyssa, even if Turner is on the block. Then either do it to prove loyalty or blindside him and get rid of Turner. Either way…LIE GIRL LIE #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24 Tay is whispering to Britt in the Golf Room. She tells Britt that Monte has made it very clear he wants Tay to stay and the vote will come down to Britt. Britt asks why Monte is doing that. Tay is very hesitant to answer but says "He wants to build trust with you"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB24 Tay tells Britt that Monte wants to see if Britt goes and talks to Turner about voting Tay out once she's OTB. Britt says that doesn't equal trust in her. Britt says if he sees them as a F3 why would he risk Tay going up. Tay- I know.