TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 28 - Live Double Eviction: Archive through September 08, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He can now say whatever he wants, but to leave that way and hurting her so badly was something she will never forget. Go state your case in Jury Michael, and don't let Terrance get away with anything and don't let Kyle get away with his lies. Make sure Terrance is called out for his lies and the horrible things they blamed on Joseph. And by all means talk up Brit and Taylor who did a lot of covering your butt.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Funny, I thought when he said 'I just have one thing to say'... he wanted them to hear the applause he got? Maybe it was just me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Michael gave a perfect speech, wish the girls listened. Alyssa better go next or I will be so bummed

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, he told Julie he just said that he had nothing to say to them

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Love what Monte did and understood it, the fact that Michael didn’t say anything till a month later is so wrong in my mind, that is like you see someone being robbed and you say nothing but then you see a reward sign up a month later and you are like yep this is who did it. Sorry definitely not a Michael fan, in fact as may of you know how much I did not like Paul back in the day I will say I like him more than Michael lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We’ve seen proof it’s ALYSSA who can’t win anything… but she has more friends in jury so it’s best to get her out soon. Even IF Britt is in F2, unless it’s against Alyssa there’s no way she wins. But 2nd place is quite a feather in one's cap! I would assume the jury would choose Turner, Monte, or Taylor over Britt or Alyssa! I’m hoping for Turner to win, and I’d be happy with Monte or Taylor in 2nd place. But I’m still sad for Michael. And I’m still not thrilled with his exit! I’m gonna be awake all night processing this, LOL! THIS is what should have happened to Derrick L!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If Taylor makes F2 Michael will win AFP. If she doesn’t it could go either way between them.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just don't understand Michael tonight. I do understand that he wanted to try to win and that's why he made the speech that he made. Okay. But then why leave like that without saying anything further? Why leave with such bitterness, leaving Brittany so sad? Why do that when once he was with Julie he didn't seem bitter at all?

It just doesn't make sense and it's very disappointing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I am a fan of Michael, but I have to agree. To leave Brittany like that after throwing her under the bus was a dick move. Very disappointed in him for that.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Brit will go after the guys. I question if Alyssa would.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Taylor is really good with the pep talks.

I hope Taylor, Brittany and Alyssa can get those boys out. Turner can’t play in the HOH.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think Michael is disappointed in himself for doing it especially because he knows how Britney is and he KNOWS this hurt her a lot.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Mom of 3, agree on your analogy of Michael and the reward sign. Good comparison!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I would be shredded that Michael got the boot, he was a brilliant player, but it was a smart, inevitable move for the group.

I'm so upset for Brit. Such a cruel, unnecessary, mean-spirited speech, which thankfully accomplished nothing for Michael. The man has no heart and zero loyalty. It was jerk behaviour.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_Three, what about Kyle seemingly to have YET to say something in regards to what Terrance said about Joseph? It was on Live Feeds during the few minutes we got to see Dyre Fest…

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that is what he told Julie, but he held that door open a long time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Michael will apologize to Brittany outside of the game and they'll be fine.

I also think Brittany may have been playing her own game, playing up the tears to ramp up some sympathy?

You never know with this game.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Worst case scenario though is Taylor wins HOH, puts up Turner but not Monte, and Monte wins POV and takes Turner down. Then Taylor is screwed since she wouldn’t be able to play HOH next week and would be down to the veto…

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kar, she never wavered in her loyalty to Michael. She was aware anyone up against him would probably lose. But she stubbornly had his back. That kind of loyalty is priceless. He could have at least hugged her and whispered an apology in her ear. She was genuinely shocked and hurt. I didn't see those particular tears as a game move, whatsoever.
That's just my opinion...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Mameblanche, she was in shock. That had to stick a knife through her heart. Of all people Michael knows this is a game. He knew he was on everyone's most wanted list and he used her to get a deal with the boys, thinking it would save him, and didn't care if she had to be sacrificed. That is the game, but to hurt someone that has NOTHING to really do with game, that information is what they brought to you. YOU got played Michael, and you played a great game until you didn't.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Michael will likely apologize to Brittany outside of the game and she may be fine with it. It still doesn't explain why he would be so unnecessarily mean leaving like that without saying anything to her. It was so stupid and pointless. I still think Michael was a great player but I don't like him much anymore. Very callous.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, love your last sentence! 👏

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Brittany was playing hard but didn't expect Michael to try to stay?

But the other side is she tried to get him to use pov and get Turner or Monte out.

And another side is if Turner left we don't know who would have won HOH and Monte still might have won POV.

and Michael might still be on his way to jury.

But he has a record.

I hope the three women now take control!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think Michael leaving as he did was just Michael protecting himself. I think he might be on the spectrum and he has areas where he loses control and tonight was the perfect storm.

And that can be hard on others.

Alyssa is saying right now that Kyle have time to adjust. Michael had 10 minutes.

She is being kind to Brittany right now.. She is still salty.. She says she was too loyal to him, but that was her choice.

Alyssa says we have a comp to play. Thanks Brittany for helping her to keep grounded and will try to help Brittany.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Haven’t seen it yet, but could Michael have thought that maybe it would help Britt’s game in people wanting to drag her to F2? If everyone thinks she is saying things to everybody and even he wouldn’t vote for her that makes her more likely to be in F2?