TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 08, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB24 Monte is filling Taylor in on Mike being ok with Britt going up and potentially out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24
Monte agrees that Brit is putting out red flags. One of them is telling Turn that Mon and Tay are getting close and the girls working together
Tay says she would tell her she is getting close to Monte bc Brit and Mich are clearly a duo so course her and Mon would get closer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
#BB24
Mon says Brit feels she has trust with Michael, Taylor and some with Monte and at a distance with Turner and Alyssa. She thinks she has to get people not to put up her and Michael
Tay says things will go sideways if you start throwing your closest allies under the bus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte to Michael/Turner- It's now becoming more apparent that she (Brittany) is doing things to incriminate herself #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB24
Mon -Brittany may be acting a fool that just gives me reason to put her up that doesn't give me a reason to evict her though.
Tay says she told Turn he may see the block but not go and he seemed to take it well

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Boring right now, in the BB house. Brit and Taylor in the bathroom, but Turner in the WC so they can't talk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.06pm ...
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Mike cam talks - if Brittany goes up and he's not OTB but wins veto, he's taking her down. Voting her out makes no sense for his game.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
8m
I'm still looking at Monte to potentially pull the trigger on Michael if he's able to during the DE. He's still telling Taylor he's willing to (though with much more hesitation than before). It should at least cross his mind & getting Turner on board wouldn't be difficult. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB24
Tay still thinks it makes sense for Monte and her to bring Brittany to the end.
Mon says he's fine with that bc Brit isn't a comp threat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24
Monte tells Turner that he talked to Taylor and she's good with putting up Brit.
Turner's reaction to the cam after. He mouths "Let's F**king Go"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
21m
So far, Taylor seems to be the biggest winner from last night's events. Mostly because Alyssa should now vote Brittany out over her, which should eliminate most of the scenarios where she goes home. #BB24

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Alyssa "could have went?" seriously? My computer is trying to now autocorrect your comment. That kind of "where the hell did you learn English" drives me nuts. Did I mention I taught English? My grandkids get scared because their dads get on them and say, you better hope Nana doesn't hear you speak like that.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor made it clear she wouldn't put up Brit, and Monte agreed. Neither said they wouldn't vote her out, but they didn't say they would. Monte tells Turner that Taylor said it was okay to put her up. I guess that is not a lie, or is it? I guess semantically it would be up for debate.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Michael and Alyssa think we might get a jury segment tonight. I hope they are right.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Four cameras on T in the horizontal position on his bed.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor and Monte trying to figure out what Joseph really does for a living. Monte does not think he is a personal trainer. He said maybe a pilot. They also don't think he's from Florida. BB cut feeds; they consider that talking about production.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hoping for a jury segment. Aysha on the RHAP Roundtable said she would love the entire first hour on jury, but we will be lucky to get 5 minutes..

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner is stuck to the girls like glue.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Terrance makes me sicker every time he opens his mouth. Taylor wanted to have day slumber party. Terrance heard her and said to Monte "she mean a sellout party. Wait til they hear my speech"..

I cannot stand a sore loser. He has egg on his face because he has probably boasted all over his hometown how he was going to school the kids in this house. Why he thinks he is so good at this is beyond me.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am losing my mind, I posted all afternoon in the wrong thread..Sorry Mods.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
EM, those could have been tweets so it's all good LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I felt like they were commentary to the tweets I posted at first. So they fit right in, LOL.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I have to find me a Tweet Name.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, this just cracked me up.
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Do yall think Charles and Camilla celebrated in the storage room at some point this afternoon?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 08, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Probably on Diana grave…