TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 07, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
#BB24
Taylor/Britt cleaning the golf room.
Britt left so Taylor.
Taylor tells Terr she is decluttering
Terrance walks by & tells her that her room has always been cluttered
They have banter back & forth.
She wants to eat healthy, work out, & not sleep all day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24
Al tells Brit & Mich she was annoyed with Jas' passive aggressive comments. Al was going to frost cupcakes in a bit, came back & Jas was frosting them. Al asked if she wanted help Jas said no When Al walked away Jas said this is the first time she had to frost her own cake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Alyssa, Brittany, Michael have been discussing Halloween and Christmas decorations 🥴

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB24
Feed back to Ter and Tay
Ter-He doesn't want to be her enemy he wants them to work together. He wants to have a full conversation about what she feels and how she feels about him. He has everyone else saying they have him except her
Tay-who is everyone else

#BB24
Ter says no matter what it is Al is being protected. This is the first time she's seen the block since everyone wanted her up and she evades it. They've been up
Tay-4 or 5 times
Ter says and now she has Tay voting for her

#BB24
Tay-we know who's disposable and who's not over and over again. I'm not going to lie to you I really struggle with that. Do I really see more value in Al?
Ter says if they're playing the game and managing jury that's 2 steps ahead
Tay-she's got the votes locked

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Turner to Alyssa- She (Brittany) is playing all sides. She is f pissing me off. She is telling everybody what they want to hear. She was like "Alyssa is trying to pair up with Taylor and myself" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Turner to Alyssa- If I win HoH, I am going to nominate her (Brittany) so f hard and go crazy in my speech #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Terrance to Turner: "I don't know how people can just be so mad over things that aren't things to be mad over anymore"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Taylor said she thought she sensed a shift in Brittany the last couple days, "she's been a little bit weird" in a way that didn't make sense

Taylor said she believes him..
Turner said if he wins next week he'd put up Brittany and Alyssa, and asked what Taylor thought? she said fine..
meanwhile Brittany's crying, I don't know why

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
BB Lion🦁#bb24👓
@BBLionOteV
#bb24 terrance tells monte that production wanted him to keep joseph but he didnt listen☕️

Link with video: https://twitter.com/BBLionOteV/status/1567346451449262089

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.05am ...
BB Live Updaters @BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB24
Good morning all @janinetowle here on this Waffle Wednesday.
Terrance is up and headed to the BR.
No official wake up call yet for the HGs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB24
Looks like the HGs are getting a wake up call.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB24
Terrance on bike
Brittany up
Turner looking around

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
3m
Oh yay...
The wall
Slip & slide
Comics
Zingtwat
A beer sliding comp
OTEV
A knockout question comp
Hide & Seek Veto
Bowlerina
Some bullshit golf thing

All creativity is gone.
Now we get how many earrings can you stick on your face & to-go box stacking

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24
Taylor tells Terrance she is make her great grandma Lula's (Lulu's?) pancakes for everyone. She's adding bananas and/or choc for anyone that wants it
Ter-that's fire

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.42am ...
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB24
Tay asks if he talked to MIch
Ter says yes and told him it doesn't look like he's going to stay. He talked to Turner and Monte and said make it different. He thinks what she said put both M & B up initially
Tay-who said that
Ter-Turner and Monte
Tay laughs lightly
#BB24
Ter says its to make sure Brit plays for veto to save her life and keeps them all safe.
Tay hasn't had a chance to talk to Mon or Turn. She started to talk to Mon but getting interrupted by Brit so she's going to try and talk to them today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB24
Tay and Ter are saying playing and watching the show are very different.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Taylor was making pancakes, eggs, bacon for everyone.. she got them all up for it, and then was called to Diary 🤦‍♀️

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I come back and look at feeds and I see Alyssa having a conversation, I go check it out and it switches to T lying in bed. Other cameras are on Michael riding the bike. SERIOUSLY?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG California why are you so darn hot right now? I live in the S.Francisco Bay Area. About a mile from the Bay. It rarely gets into the triple digits. We almost always have a marine layer that keeps us cooler than the inland areas. Most of us in this part of Ca. do not have air conditioning. ARRRRGGGGG miserable.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
EM - having grown up in the southeast and still living here, the concept of homes with no A/C is so foreign to me. I'm sorry you're having to deal with this with no A/C! I would be a bitter b****! LOL

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
LOL I am a bitter B**** right now, but there at rules at the Clubhouse...

If I hear one other person quote Terrance on how Michael, Brit and Taylor do not know how to play this game I will vomit. WHO IS GOING HOME?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I wish I could hear Taylor, Brit and Michael talk alone and see what they are really believing. I just wonder how much true and how much is game. I guess we will find out on Thursday, for sure. I hope they get a chance to talk tonight.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte and Taylor talking. Decided that Brit isn't a threat to them, so they want Alyssa, Turner, and Michael before Brit. Taylor is doing a good job of hiding her final 2 with Brit. Monte is fine with going final 3 with Taylor and Brit..hahaha, of course he is. Monte telling her he wants to continue with their final 4 with Michael, while working with Turner as well. I love all the back and forth without knowing what is even coming up.

Brit said she wasn't going to lie anymore. So far she let Taylor and Michael know about the fake deal she made with Turner. Then she outed the girls Aliance and Taylor, Michael and Monte already knew about it.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Brit makes these deals to get information and she relays it back. She Joseph.2. This group has been very good at having spies and never divulging but instead acting shocked.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
42m
next to last day of Terrance napping on four feeds