TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through September 01, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24
Monte says the reason its tough for him (he didn't realize it until this morning when he talked to Terrance) up until the 9th grade he was in diverse school environments. But high school was the first time. He went to a prestigious white school and the first year was rough

Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2m
Monte telling Kyle about the prep school he attended

“People just assumed i was there to play sports” 😏
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
25m
Taylor and Monte catching each other up on their days. Both talking about their convos with Kyle. Taylor said she told Kyle that someone in the house was advocating for him (Kyle) to stay but didn't say the name (Terrance) - she said Kyle's response was "No, I have to go" #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24 Monte asks Tay's thoughts on Mike taking Britt down instead of her. Tay talked to Mike about it - she didn't ask him to use it on her. It also gives her the opportunity to have a speech on Thursday to cap the week off, this way it is not a white savior moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
chit-chat everywhere

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
· 3h
Turner said his children's book/movie idea is 'Podengo Unchained' .. Alyssa had Django Unchained confused with Rango

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Turner said he hopes to be recognized as Turner after this, rather than the rug guy, or just Rug - "I'm not just a rug, I am a Matt" 😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Lol @ Alyssa grilling Michael on his “career as an escape room creator.”
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Brittany mentioned
@Chrishell7
of Selling Sunset to Alyssa - they both love her.. didn't sound like either was aware she's a big BB fan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
the Great Hamster Baking Show* is kicking off, prefab cookie dough + candy inventions.. Alyssa/Michael/Turner competing,
Brittany/Monte/Terrance judging,
Taylor hosting
*my title/not theirs

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
ha ha it looks like GBBS (Great British Baking Show) too, the bakers staring into the oven 🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Turner said he's often said 'facts' out of habit, when he hasn't been paying attention to conversations lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
6m
…… annnnnnnd Brittany’s bashing Joseph again (to Taylor)
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
39m
Kyle- Am I going to get booed? Alyssa- I dont think so. Kyle- Come on. Alyssa- I dont think so but I dont know. Kyle- I am prepared for it #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Lion🦁#bb24👓
@BBLionOteV
· 59m
#bb24 taylor: im gonna go lay down and think about getting my back blown out..
monte: what ?
taylor: its been too long..
mike: getting her back blown out..
turner: im scared.. 😂😂💀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
42m
China’s discriminatory detention of Uyghurs and other mostly Muslim ethnic groups in the western region of Xinjiang may constitute crimes against humanity, the U.N. human rights office says.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2022 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
59m
This is a moment that on any other week would have likely made the show - so I am re-sharing here. This was later in the day after the convo we saw on tonight's show between Taylor Monte Michael and Brittany #bb24

Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
· Aug 28
In light of this morning's convo with Michael, Brittany, Monte and Taylor (that we were blocked from seeing) - Brittany asks Taylor if she is OK and she reflects on the reaction to her winning the Miss Michigan USA crown and the backlash she faced. #bb24
https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1563983599438897154

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte- Terrance was like "I am worried about what people are going to think about my reaction". I was like "your initial one?". He was like "no, me trying to..." Taylor- He is going to get crucified. Monte- Yeah, unfortunately #BB24
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte- You (Terrance) threw yourself on that sword. Taylor- Yeah, that's the hill you chose to die on #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Monte has seem to have gotten Taylor on board with targeting Michael if she wins HOH and the opportunity presents itself. #BB24

But why make that move for other people, when Michael is sticking to their F3 and will help her get there!

Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Ill believe Michael wants to take Taylor to the F3 when i see it. That strategy does not align with the master schemer some think he is

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, for that tweet Rabernet. I didn't know who they were talking about at the time and wondered if it was Kyle.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
🤑
@bbrothertweet
·
22h
LMFAO Alyssa just asked Kyle if he’s gonna get a job after this and he said “a job?!” Like it was such a foreign concept. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
2h
Michael is the new Head of Household #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
Alyssa just asked If there was “anything above Michigan?”

Taylor: Canada

ZOMG ALYSSA’S PARENTS ARE FROM CANADA STOP PUTTING STUPID PEOPLE ON MY SHOW!!!
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Hope Michael digs for info this week with Alyssa and Terrance milk everything you can. See if they throw Turner or Monte UTB #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Taylor- Kyle told Alyssa to close the door quickly in case they booed him. That's why Kyle closed the door behind him #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bibi
@bibigbrother
·
2h
Taylor acknowledges the claps were … weak 💀 but she’s happy Kyle didn’t get boo’d #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2022 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
yas
@adoomies3
·
2h
I’m so sorry but did Monte not benefit GAME WISE from Michael and Brittany exposing Kyle? He knows his ass was going up and Kyle was making him the target? What exactly is he so mad about? Let’s call a spade a spade. He’s just fuming that he can’t beat this man in a competition