TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 30, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 35m
Brittany- It feels like a major reset right now. Turner- I would like at least the five people in the Leftovers to be in the final five. Michael- I would like to see that. Brittany- That would be really nice. Michael- Let's reheat the Leftovers #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB24 Kyle tells Alys that today was the worst day of his life. He couldn't breath, he couldn't move. Alyssa is sorry he felt that way, she suggests he put ice on his chest if he has a panic attack. It helps. She would love to talk to him, but has to go to DR right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
5m
Kyle shared to Alyssa that he had a panic attack and she recommended put ice on his chest and after her DR session she will like to be there if he wants to talk and spend time with her #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Mike, Britt and Taylor chat about different seasons and the amount of people who had sex on them... Taylor jokes no one's done it this year because she's been counting the condoms.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Hannah Chaddha
@hannah_chaddha
·
35m
on behalf of chicago (+ its surrounding suburbs) we, respectfully, do not claim terrance #BB24

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Ditto Hannah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
4h
#BB24in280
Turner HoH
Kyle & Taylor noms
Michael won & used PoV
No Have nots (forgot about those eh?)
Kyle will be voted out Thurs
Expect more strategizing today about the coming weeks.
Also expect to see (or be blocked from seeing?) Kyle one on ones with Monte & Taylor.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB24 Alyssa has had a lot of past relationships where the guy had mental health issues, and she's happy she could help them. But then she met Kyle and at first it was easy and comfortable... but now - she can't be responsible to teach him things she was taught as a child.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jordan
@HookedOnBigBro
·
1h
Terrance wants to help Kyle grow and learn from his biases. He can do that from the jury house with Kyle then. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 24 Updeets
@BigBro_Survivor
·
1h
Alyssa is telling Brit that she can’t be responsible for teaching Kyle things that she learned as a child.

I think Alyssa has, somewhat surprisingly (at least in my mind), handled this all pretty well. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Brittany and Alyssa promised each other if either wins HOH next week, the other wouldn't go home (*jury)

(seemed like Brittany caught herself from promising she wouldn't put Alyssa otb, but she reiterated the promise to get to F6, as did Alyssa)

and Alyssa said she'd still like to see the women to go further if possible, "especially who me, you and Taylor are as people" - Brittany said she feels the same

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
35m
Does Alyssa seriously not know the capital of her OWN STATE?
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
34m
group chat about where is Maryland..
Alyssa: "I thought - whoa, I thought it's next to like Arizona"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🦄💋
@JanelMcKenziee
·
3h
So they were told they could say goodbye to whoever got evicted from dyre fest but last minute decided to change it so joseph wouldn’t expose Kyle. The lengths they are going to try and protect Kyle just for everything to blow up in production face is crazy. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle ☀️
@xtrathots
·
12m
kyle crying, says “I feel so terrible, Taylor”. taylor is nodding. kyle says he knows he was wrong, he should have never made those snap judgments #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB24 Kyle says his issues were that he was selfish & only thinking "me me, me" & stopped trying to learn other people's perspectives. Kyle starts crying. "I (sold?) my soul. I so feel terrible Taylor & he is sorry. I know I was wrong & never should have made those snap judgments

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle ☀️
@xtrathots
·
13m
taylor tells kyle that she understands the reaction to being accused of racist actions is to be defensive so bc everyone tries to be a good person but she thinks he’s doing a good job of going through admitting he has done something racist #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha ...
Kristie 🖤✨
@krislee__242
·
4h
Can Kyle, Terrance, and Brittany all somehow leave on Thursday??? I've had enough. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
Kyle opened to Taylor by saying his cycle he mentioned earlier (defensive to sorrow) began while the four were watching the movie .. sounded like all that started with him & Monte in Have-not

he is sobbing, and apologizing to her, and saying "I don't know how to explain and where to put my hurt and sorrow" - he said he's sorry for everything, there's not even one thing he can point to

Taylor said they're all multi-faceted humans, she was shocked to hear those things came from Kyle.. she said she's "not excusing it but she can see how he got there"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24 Kyle says Britt asked him earlier today what he is sorry about. Kyle says he can't pinpoint it - everything. I am sorry for having that mentality, snap judgments & not being more open to learn about each individual person. Kyle says the kindness Tay & others have shown...

#BB24 cont'd : is unwarranted, but appreciated. Tay says all of us try to be good people so understands the initial reaction of being defensive. Says he is doing a really good job of moving forward in that journey. Tay says we are multi-faceted beings capable of doing bad things

#BB24 Tay says she was shocked to hear about it about Kyle b/c that wasn't the person she knew. Tay says she has done things to other minority groups in her past that she would be humiliated by. Tay starts saying about her encounters w/racism during the pageants

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle ☀️
@xtrathots
·
10m
taylor tells kyle that him saying “what if we’re just evicting a really nice girl” about alyssa triggered her a little bit bc so many times in her life, she hasn’t been given the opportunity to be “the nice girl” #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB24 Tay says in that moment, which girl got to make the mistake (of taking the prize) & being protected & saved. People like Alys are always going to be saved, when people like Tay are not always. Tay says she is not a call out type of person, but is a call "in"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24 Tay says she knows Kyle will pour in the work. Tay says whatever happens outside the house, she might look like the stupid black girl but Taylor will be defending him & supporting him publicly. Kyle hopes that he can show that he can learn & grow. He is appreciative of them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24
Kyle tells Tay he appreciates her so much as a person and appreciates her kindness and love.
Tay tells Kyle that someone is pitching him to stay. She knows its not coming from him
Kyle I promise
Tay asks if he though about in the jury house how to bring it up

Kyle tells Tay reality is reality and he's going to tell the people in the jury house exactly what happened and he's expecting the same reactions of anger and frustration
Tay is thinking about Jas

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds Fairy #BB24
@BBFeedsFairy
· 1h
Alyssa tells Kyle she needs to watch the show and see and hear things that were said before she makes a decision about their relationship going forward #bb24