TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 29, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.44am ...
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
45m
Backyard talk about how much Joseph could bench. Apparently his record was 400+. #bb24 #rivetingupdates

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"With the Lays?"
@BBUpdoots
·
1h
There's going to be a massive upswing in terms of comp win importance now that the house is scrambled up and much more evenly matched on a strategic level again. Michael's going to be fighting for his life every week now as the biggest beneficiary of this new dynamic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
mastermind edit
@MastermindEdit
· 1h
What we know from the house meeting:

Terrance "got aggressive", confronted Mike/Britt, told them they're no better than Kyle. Monte agreed.

Britt cried after, "worst day of my life"

Kyle exposed events of Dyre Fest, The After Party, and Turner's game (their f2) #bb24

Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
59m
Ahh so we missed an actual House Meeting.... figures. We never get anything nice anymore.... #bb24

"When was this house meeting" I think it happened while the feeds were off last night. Some may have happened while four watched the movie & more after they came out.

"House Meeting" is a generic BB term we all use now whenever most or all of the HGs gather & let loose.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Where did Mastermind get that info? We know something happened during the meeting, and Terrance got aggressive because he mentioned it to Turner this morning. How do we know he went off on Brit and Michael or that Monte did? Was Kyle in the meeting? It that is true then I am done with Monte too. Michael has been trying to protect him and Taylor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would suck. Terrance is one who should be called out, not using calling out, if you want to get real.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Weird, no tweets ... but I checked the feeds and they are up. Guess everyone is tired from the chaos of the past days.

Monte / Brittany / Michael out at the pool having a riveting (LOL) conversation about women changing her name at marriage.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
I see I'm not the only one who has had this very thought today.

Tweeter Twit 🐥 She~Her~Chick *BLM/LGBTQ ally
@TweeterTwit9
·
36m
Replying to
@BB_Updates
Kyle is just an alliance number to him. He could have a swastika tattoo on his face & Terrance would still give him a pass. He sold his soul for this game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
14m
Taylor and Terr talking and both saying they're not going to shoot at each other going forward, he still denying that he tried to flip the vote to keep Nicole over Taylor #bb24

Brit and Michael in SR talking and she's nervousing again, and she asks if they need to rethink their order, wants to see if Monte is still with them. Michael can't put up Turner next week. Britt agrees #bb24

Britt/Michael contemplating f4 with Monte or Alyssa. #bb24

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taylor also does not know that Terrance currently has tried to get Monte to agree to a flip to keep Kyle this week over Taylor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
12:59 PM: Alyssa in Jetsons BR to cam: "...There was a lot going on (in the last few days). But we are all learning, growing, + loving. And yeah. I hope that America can see that." #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle ☀️
@xtrathots
·
56m
turner asking michael/monte if they know who’s won the most comps in a season 🤭 michael saying he’s not sure (lolol) & monte says the most he’s seen was like 6, didn’t kaycee have 5 vetos? #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
49m
Michael said he applied to survivor 2 years ago. No call back.
Turner said he applied last season of BB, no call back until this season.
Pooch & Alyssa applied for a dating show but got on bb instead. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🤐 Brit's Done Lying | SMEG | ☁
@girl_smeg
·
54m
Brit tells Terrance she's not looking to make any excuses. 👀 She appreciates what he brought to her attention yesterday. It should've crossed her mind, but there was so much going on.

Brit: I should've spoke up more when I was talking to Monte & Taylor.

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🤐 Brit's Done Lying | SMEG | ☁
@girl_smeg
·
49m
Brit planned to talk to Terrance while the others watched the movie. She then had a very strongly worded convo w/ Kyle & then an apology from Kyle.

She was drained afterwards. The day didn't go how she wanted it to go, especially w/ Terrance.

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Feeds Fairy #BB24
@BBFeedsFairy
·
43m
Brittany is telling Terrance that she is done lying in the game, and she's not kidding #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
36m
Finally brittany knows the the truth that Kyle was first to reveal the LOs even before the nominations. She said it’s upsetting that inside she played for the alliance and outside someone threw away weeks of work she did for the alliance #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte- It's hard for me to not consider the timing. They (Brittany/Michael) came to an agreement that now is the best time, not "this is weighing on my heart". Turner- When you know you both are safe #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Monte- For Terrance's game, I dont know why he is hell bent on Taylor. What did he say to you? Turner- He said "I want Kyle to have an opportunity for his last week to not be this issue and give him a chance to grow in the house" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Monte and Turner agreeing that Michael/Brittany used the Kyle situation for game bc they waited 2 weeks to use it, when he’s won veto, is taking Brittany down & a way to save Taylor #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Turner- I dont think Michael would put us up at all. Monte- We are fine. Kyle's actions shot him in the foot. I'd much rather take my chances of not being a target for the next two weeks potentially than to risk it all for somebody...you told me he is trying to put me up #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🚲 Alyssa's Dusty Bike (ROXY) 
@ButFirstRoxy
·
1h
Turner says to Monte that Taylor's speech today was very moving and saying it's interesting Michael didn't take down Taylor after everything yesterday. Monte said it wasnt the best optics. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
reci ⚜️
@valerie_galery
·
1h
Monte: If I vote to keep Kyle I might as well vote to evict myself next week #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
56m
🚨🚨 #BB24 Alliance Alert 🚨🚨

They didn't use the words final 2, but Turner and Monte just declared loyalty to each other to the end, so they are now a F2.

And they are hyper-focused on targeting Michael, the biggest threat to their games.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
58m
Monte to Turner- The fact that he (Terrance) was entertaining this idea, it shows how slick he is. If he wins HoH, he is going after the next big target and he doesnt care what the repercussions are. He wants to build up his resume #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🚨🐹 Big Brother Breaking 🐹🚨
@BBBreaking
·
5h
Michael used the 🚫 to save Brittany, Turner replaced him with Kyle
#BB24