TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 28, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lindsay (with the lays)
@bbeviction_
·
3h
Taylor’s playing along with Alyssa rn lol she said last night she knows they were all lying on Joseph #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tom (20) 🔑
@tvtalkswithtom
·
2h
Alyssa has spent more time laughing about making Taylor cry than actually playing the game or strategizing AT ALL #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VoFeeds
· 4m
Ohhhhhh
Michael and Brittany discuss feeling guilty when Taylor says positive things about Kyle because they both know what he said about the black houseguests…they said they feel guilty for not telling Monty either

I’m betting they will expose Kyle’s racism this week #bb24

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Michael told Brittany he wants to win veto and tell Turner he’s taking Britt down and then expose Kyle and tell him America knows and now he does, Britt likes the plan & explain in that dilemma they were put in! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Live Feed Updates for Big Brother 24
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25s
#BB24
Kyle tells Al not to play up the "girl winning" bc Brit used to mock that to them
Kyle says if Monte goes back to that side and tells them Al and Ter know everything then Brittany might say Al was testing her about the info, then Monte will know everything

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB24
Kyle says he needs to get to the bottom of who wanted Alyssa out last week. Is it really Michael and Brit or was Monte and Joseph blaming them. They key is Taylor.
Kyle-"Joseph was a scumbug and I can't stand him." He hopes the portray "his true character" and not loyalty

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB24
Kyle says they got Taylor on board with them and then Joseph took her under his wing and convo would turn to game and when they got to 7 people and Joseph would say it would be Kyle and Turner first. Taylor said she was never on board with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB24
Kyle thinks the showmance bugs Michael and Brittany
Alyssa says its hard to tell what bothers him
Kyle says he keeps his emotions to him. He says that's alright he may be going home this week. He tells her if she can sabotage Michael she should
Kyle only trusts Al &Turner

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
4m
Michael won the veto, tying the record for most veto wins in a season with a maximum of four more opportunities to win a sixth. He's also 2 HOH wins away from tying Janelle's record with a maximum of three opportunities to win HOHs. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.06pm ...
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
· 5h
Michael: I'm gonna win this veto & HOH & I'm putting Turner/Kyle on the block & evicting one of them. And I am gonna have my "gimme the key, (w)itch" moment. Even though it's prob not smart, I will cheer, I will celebrate, I will make them regret the day they f with me. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 27, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB24 The HG's were incorrect this week. It WAS NOT Zingbot for this comp. It sounds like it was the Slip and Slide comp today. The HG's all seem to be full of soap and are taking turns getting in the shower.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
26m
8:08am BBT - the living room lights are turned on (no deep meaning here, I just decided to make it into a gif - OR..... maybe an alien arrived? 👽). #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
48m
Good morning all, HGs soundly sleeping and I'm going to see if I missed anything major overnight since feeds returned with Michael having won the Slip-n-Slide PoV. Taylors the likely renom but there's about 36 hours until the PoV meeting for people to try to change that. #bb24

Typo here - Taylor is the likely new TARGET since Michael can't be the renom. sorry to confuse 🤦‍♂️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB24 Timestamps
@CliosClock
·
29m
🎥 4:43am Turner to the cameras “Taylor is worse for my game than Michael. Michael just happens to be better AT the game. As long as M takes down Brittany, I have no problem getting Taylor out this week especially she was saying I was the 1st person out of the LOs”
#BB24

Turner to the feeds “Ameerah tried to take me out, that didn’t work out. Taylor tried, that didnt work out. Taylor got over confident, she is to go home this week. I dont want her here any more. I saved her game week 3. She’s going against the Family. U dont do that”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dianne 🌻
@soaked2thebone
· 44m
Replying to @Clio_the_Leo
Michael told Brit he's going to invite Allysa to the movie & tell her all the crappy things Kyle has said abt her. Not sure when he plans to expose Kyle to Turner, but neither of these strategies seem likely to matter. Turner had us fooled. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
26m
Something I picked up last night & didn't report - Michael apparently crushed everyone else in the PoV competition (Slip n Slide) so much that I think he must have also gone for the bonus prize b/c he won a movie night and will (or has) invited 3 others to watch with him #bb24

Brittany told him not to take her and to use the opportunity to make connections for game purposes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🫶🏽
@Clio_the_Leo
·
25m
Incase this isn’t obvious: Turner BELIEVES Monte is with HIM, so Turner probably feels confident that no matter whom he nominates, he can split the vote and decide who goes b/c he has M’s vote. WE all think Monte is with Taylor.

I think we’re right. I hope we’re right.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
2m
Feeds cut to WBRB screen... 9am in the Big Brother house... they may be getting an initial wake-up call. Turner's been in bed just over an hour (the call doesn't mean they will get up by the way).... 🤣 #bb24

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
someone I follow on youtube just had a video saying the #1 trending tweet in the US has been something like "Stop protecting Kyle" it may be "CBS stop protecting Kyle".

Here is link in case it's needed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqt_73Y3ps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Clips of Alyssa/Michael/Brit convo where they tell her about Kyle telling them he thinks there could be a cookout 2.0
FB 11:53am BBT cams 3/4

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1563973359267971073

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Clip 3 of Michel/Alyssa/Brit convo about Kyle and Cookout 2.0

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1563973750982418434

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB24
Clip 4 of Alyssa/Michael/Brit convo about Kyle and Cookout 2.0

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1563973951243665408

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.34pm ...
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
3h
Michael/Brit come into the HoH room and see Alyssa there 10 seconds after talking to them. 💀💀 #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
3h
Michael and Brittany interrupt the HoH meeting... casual conversation ensues..... Monte and Taylor are the only two not in the room - they are downstairs (Taylor off cam) #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel 🔑
@melbrown00
·
3h
Michael said he should have spoken up more when Kyle initially brought the all white alliance up.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Michael to Brittany- I feel even guilty that we made Kyle feel comfortable. I should have spoken up more from the very first time when I got that feeling #BB24