TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 23 - HOH and NOminations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Episode 23 - HOH and NOminations users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 28, 2022Rosem424325 08-28-22  5:57 pm
Archive through August 28, 2022Dipo25 08-28-22  6:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kyle asks Alyssa if London is one of her top destinations she wants to go to. She says, Is that Paris? Neither one of them know if Greece is a city or a country.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
36s
Kylyssa faulty geography segment.. geometry per Kyle Diary

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, segment on BB about how the US educational system has obviously failed. With silly sound effects.

BB production think that it's hilarious that the people they put on their TV show are ignorant.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I needed a laugh so listening to Kyle and Alyssa and European Geography was perfect! 🙄🤔🤭

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
39m
Michael and Taylor both question if the Joseph stuff was true in their DRs. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
19s
Turner Diary: "now all this information coming at me makes me think differently"

they can save that and use it again on Wednesday's show

Lucas

07-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
Monte throwing Michael/Britt/Taylor under the bus
Kyle says he 'they' brought them (Taylor/Michael/Britt) this far by bringing them into the leftovers

I can only stomach this episode knowing the results of the veto

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
noms

Turner to Tay and Brit, he loves them but Joseph told him they had a final three and he felt left out. He doesn't think Joe lied about that so...

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Omg it’s not even funny how uneducated these two are…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Turner nominates ... Taylor and Brittany.

Blames Joseph for his reasons for nominating them both.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Slip and Slide announced for Wednesday!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Turner pretty smug. Color me surprised by this new turner.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
You don't need to be educated to be a tic tocker, or Instagram influencer. They have proved that an education is a terrible thing to waste. Maybe they will travel and get lost. Kyle says he won't go anywhere they don't speak English. Does it matter if you don't speak English when those dopes are looking for Paris in London, or the city of Greece?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael is pretty annoyed / mad at this nomination.

Seems like no one believes this "joseph did it" lie that they keep telling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Kyle admits he’ll do anything and turn on anyone to make it through this game, but makes it clear he wouldn’t turn on Alyssa #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
55s
Turner blindsided Taylor and Brittany when he nominated them for eviction! Using a lie, saying Joseph told him they’d formed a F3 and since he’s not part of that he feels betrayed #BB24

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is really terrifying is that these young people have massive student debt, and they can't find London on a map. What did all that money pay for? They don't even know basic things. This is something I commented on in week 1.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
At this point you might want to worry about her turning on you Kyle. Rosem I worked in education and with social media these kids get less and less interested in learning and teachers are pulling their hair out. They do everything virtually and half of them can't read past 4th grade in high school, because they learn everything from videos.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, I can see them in London now. Where the heck is the Eiffel Tower? What a rip-off! I guess we'll just move on to France and see Big Ben.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
21s
Michael knows Turner is lying, the line has been drawn, leftovers are dead and that there’s a bigger plan this week that could be him this week #BB24

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
What's funny is Kyle looked at Alyssa like he was shocked at her ignorance and then said he wanted to go to Prague, Germany.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I already erased the BB show tonight after I watched it, but didn't they show Joe telling Turner and Kyle that he was asked to be the final 4 spot after Michael, Brit and Taylor? So that wasn't a lie they made up, Joe did tell them.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bubbles, he spilled it all.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
The more I worked in education the less learning was happening due to internet influence. They don't have to research anything they just google it, and get the answers, or watch a video instead of reading. Tic Toc is what uneducated people do to earn a living. Yes some become very wealthy but there are millions waiting to take their place and eventually they will lose their fan bases. Then what? I guess they can become karaoke DJs.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
It gave Turner a perfect reason to put up Brit and Taylor and it wasn't based on a lie, but Turner knew he was WAY at the bottom of the LO.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 28, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Joseph told them that he was asked by Taylor to be in a F4 with her, Michael and Brittany. BUT Taylor never told Michael and Brittany about that, and an actual alliance was never formed.

So as much as it wasn't a lie, it was a betrayal of Taylor's confidence. And put Michael and Brittany in a situation that they had no idea was happening, for something they didn't do.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: