TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 26, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jordan
@HookedOnBigBro
·
26m
Michael/Brittany/Monte/Taylor are talking about what story Kyle will tell if Alyssa doesn’t go home tomorrow 😬. They say Terrance will spill the beans regardless. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB24 Britt asks what they can do for the Dyre Fest HG's when they come back in because it couldn't have been good for them out there. They agree that they can make them pasta when they're back.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Big Brother US
·
See more
Lisa Bee
@leebee4life
·
1h
Joseph will get the last laugh when he receives tons of fan adoration after the show. Meanwhile, Kyle will find that the only people who like him are his mom’s friends in Utah. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristie 🖤✨
@krislee__242
·
14h
Kyle and Alyssa's entire relationship is just:

"Do you like me?"
"The POC!!!"
"You're so hot"
"Taylor"
"Do you like like me? Or just like me?"
"Joseph"

No substance. No chemistry. Nothing. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.08am ...
RealityBBQ #BB24
@rbbq
·
2h
Things You "Need To Know" - Day 50 #BB24

1. Alyssa/Turner/Terrance agree to evict Joseph
2. Michael/Britt/Taylor let Jasmine know she's leaving
3. Jasmine requested that they don't let Turner win
4. Turner offers a F3 to Kyle/Alyssa
5. This long week finally ends later today

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
Brit says they need to move Al's stuff that Jas put out in case there's a lock down so the others to see that Jas is going. She doesn't want Jas to get upset.
They think maybe they can tell her they were asked bc it's a message
Brit suggest they ask DR
Michael is going to

#BB24 Britt will put Aly's clothes in a drawer when they get locked down. If Jas questions it, they'll say the BY must have been in the back room. Britt is already concerned about Jas blowing up jury, so she's not going to let her get away w/it in the house. She's done playing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB24
Taylor and Michael exchange good mornings while Michael walks through the kitchen.
They comment they haven't been told when lock down starts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
I wonder if we'll see outsiders at all today

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
This is Taylor's mom

Jeannette R. Dickens
@MarseilleFrance
·
Aug 24
Let me shut this down. Terrance will be nowhere near Taylor post #bb24. We appreciate the concern, hope all will continue to call out, fight against bullying, threats and misogyny, but trust me on this: Taylor will be safe. 🤺
@ChiomaLynn

@PRPageantCoach
Quote Tweet
A ✨
@aliyuppp
· Aug 24
IMO, Terrance is a scary person for Taylor to be around post season. The dom. violence comments, the shaming, calling her out her name, and the 1-sided hatred he has for her is very weird/concerning. Yea I need Taylor’s people to keep her far away from him #bb24

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! When I was reading this, My brain was seeing Monte, not Terrence in the tweets.

I guess because there's so much talk in the live feed threads about Monte liking Taylor and my brain thought this was a continuation of it.

Thank goodness Monte is innocent! (An old Jujubigdawg joke.)

Carry on.

Rabernet

08-11-2014

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Her momma still hasn't forgiven Monte for how he talked about Taylor when he was under Paloma's spell and believing her lies about Taylor. There's a clip where he and Terrance were talking about how she doesn't represent their race well. Momma's not going to forget nor forgive that for awhile.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Grooch, my brain was reading the same thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Monte- Our side was super straightforward. Turner- Seems like it. Monte- I didnt think he was going to put you up #BB24

Turner to Monte- I know I didnt say anything about the Leftovers. You can ask Kyle but one on ones were like 10 minutes. Joseph was turning into Pooch towards the end #BB24

Turner- Obviously he put him (Joseph) up for a reason and he was the one to stay up. Obviously Alyssa is going to vote...and obviously I'm not going to go against it. Monte- Your vote made the most sense. Turner- There was nothing I could do #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Turner- I hope a Leftover wins HoH. Pretty good odds. Monte- Terrance cant play. Alyssa, how did she do in that comp? Turner- It was me and Terrance neck and neck #BB24

Monte- Do you know who you would put up? Is it going to be Terrance and somebody? Turner- Terrance and somebody or both of them. It's so easy, it doesnt even matter. Obviously Leftovers have been split up for the past week. If everyone is still on board, me and Kyle are #BB24

Monte to Turner- I would put up Terrance and Alyssa cause they are not Leftover members. If one of them wins the veto, put one of our own up and vote the other one out #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
adoptable anipals 8.05pm for HOH comp - Michael and Terrance were called to Diary a little earlier

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.54pm ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 41m
Monte- I thought maybe we could get away with him putting up the showmance or something like that. Turner- That's what I was pitching for, that's what Joseph was pitching for at first. Kind of pissed him off. He did not want Alyssa up. He knows Alyssa is not in something #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.57pm ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 40m
Monte- We thought Kyle and Joe were going to go up first. We were hoping that you would win the veto, pull down one of them. Turner- I was so close but I was still up so it wouldnt have mattered. Monte- He did the smartest thing #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.20pm ...
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
· 1h
Alyssa tells Brittany/Michael that Joseph was pushing to get her on the block which she thought was weird and meant he was working with other people that aren’t her. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Alyssa- How are you doing? I know it must not be easy not being able to talk to him or say bye. Taylor- That's the hard part. It's the not saying bye part that's the hardest #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
J
@account4bb
·
19m
reminder: joseph pushed for taylor to be a part of the leftovers. joseph told turner what to say in his veto speech. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
I do also want Monte to win Teeny Tiny HOH because of how hilarious the visual will be

Im expecting everything but the room itself to be tiny. Tiny robe, tiny food, tiny pictures from home.
#BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
I think the biggest point made by Kyle this morning that Turner hadn't considered last night was that Terrance will rat out what happened outside and then the Leftovers will be done. Turner replied, "That's a huge point" & told Kyle he's "A billion percent in the same boat" #BB24

The only hope for Turner still potentially nominating Alyssa & Terrance (in my opinion) was that he did also say, "I just need to get Monte (on board)." And wants to talk to him later. Which does leave a small window for Turner to go the other way. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Brittany was in the bathroom and saw Monte, Turner and then Kyle all come down from upstairs! So when the noms happen she will know what is up! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 9m
Taylor- I'm nervous because have you noticed Alyssa is saying Joseph started talking too much, Turner is saying he talked too much, Kyle is saying he talked too much? Monte- They are all saying the same thing. Taylor- Which could be true or... Monte- Could be some BS #BB24
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 26, 2022 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Taylor shouted out some of her BB faves: Danielle R, Marcellas, Kat, Tiffany, Chaddha, most of BB23, Janelle, Kaysar, Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, "those are the ones top of mind"