TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 24, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
The outdoor houseguests are still alive! #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 33m
Joseph- If you save my game, I owe it to y'all to save yours. Terrance- I got you. Joseph- If you give me a second life, I will make sure I will give you one too, even if it costs me mine #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
lindsay (with the lays)
@bbeviction_
· 21m
Kyle confirms he’s on the block #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
7m
It's clear the Leftovers being outed is out in the open. Terrance is claiming to Joseph that Alyssa & Turner haven't told him how they're voting. Which... if I were in the game I'd think is 100% a lie. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cat van Zyl
@Catvanzyl
· 14m
So they put a tarp over the BY. That’s gonna be comfy under tomorrow’s high sun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
7m
Joseph is telling Terrance that Kyle is a selfish player who immediately came out into the backyard and betrayed everyone. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
11m
So sounds like everything is out in the air about Leftovers and Kyle exposing it. Joseph told Terrance that Kyle betrayed Alyssa way more than he has. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 10m
Joseph to Terrance- Alyssa told me "I do respect everything you did as a player. I think you did a great game". She was like "every way you betrayed me, I think Kyle did worse because me and you never really talked the way me and him did" #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Joseph said it's better tonight than last night - less bugs and cooler

❎ scratch the rumor that they were temporarily moved out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
outsiders were given headphones to drown out the anti-yeller music

*block out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
52m
#BB24in280
IN: Michael HoH, Jasmine & Monte noms
OUT: Terrance HoH, Joseph & Kyle noms
Brittany & Terrance won PoVs
Brittany DIDN'T use PoV
Terrance DID use PoV - Turner saved
BY now covered by a tarp but feeds finally back.
I am a "Credible" source, thanks
@ArmstrongTaran

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kyle- I have been sleeping better out here than I did in the car room. Alyssa- I honestly like the music. It's quiet, it's calm. Joseph- Yeah, only the first night it was bad. After that they adjusted the volume and the playlist #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
33m
that *thwump* *thwump* has insiders, especially Jasmine, wondering what they're doing out there

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
· Aug 20
they got cornhole.. so now outside feeds will include *thwump* *thwump* along with planes and occasional snoring

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
23h
Other MIND BLOWING things…

Other adults SINCERELY congratulating Jasmine (another adult) for cutting up her own watermelon… is embarrassing.

#bb24

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Big Brother US
·
See more
🌟 (ROXY) 
@ButFirstRoxy
·
1h
Kyle & Alyssa being separated was what this twist really needed, and like Kyle, the twist underperformed. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.14am ...
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
4h
Still quiet in the house. Not expecting an early wake up call. We'll see when we get a peek in the BY #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4h
11:12 AM Turner is called to the Outside DR. He is on a floatie in the pool + wonders how he can get out of the pool. (Without getting wet before going to the DR.) Joseph pulls the floatie to the side of the pool + helps Turner up. Turner thanks Joseph. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Joseph telling Turner he’s best for his game he’s never betrayed him, like Kyle did to them. Turner just agreeing with him(we won’t really see how Turner feels until we see the DR) #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB24
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Joseph tells Turner that kyle is playing a self preserving game. He did it to Po’s Pack, did it the Leftovers and will do it again to him if Kyle goes back in and needs to! #BB24

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Rob (Pro-Democracy)
@RealityRobbed
·
32m
Kyle makes a deal with Alyssa that if he's evicted this week, she has to get evicted next week so they have a month in jury together. She agreed. And that's why the two of them don't deserve to be there anymore. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB24
Jas continues she thinks the other side would be happy if Monte left too bc he was they're target too.
Brit says they've heard a few things that doesn't align with "her word is her bond" cams cut in and out. Something about putting Brit up

Jas says she wasn't in it. Kyle asked her in the storage room and she said she wasn't going to make an alliance in the middle of the game. She says she's not going to go back and forth about it.
Brit says they've known for weeks

Jas says to Michael he knows with Po's pack when someone brings you an alliance you say yes
Michael -yah
Jas says she helped with the name bc she thought it was funny. Indy said it was over when Kyle didn't use veto. So Technically it was formed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
1m
Jasmines been told by Brittany and Taylor. She’s saying she knew it was happening. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
she again thanked them for letting her know ahead of time, and "now I can really prepare and do what I have to do" = packing more thoroughly, presumbaly, and she asked if Monte as target this week was a lie - Michael said yes, and said "you're good at reading people" 💀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
4m
Just sitting here thinking how #bb24 took all the fun and enjoyment out of a double eviction and instead made it into a miserable week of hell.

🤣🤣🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24 Mike asks what everyone's most nerve wracking moment was. Monte says when they flipped the vote on Ameerah, when they were doing the actual vote. Britt's was when they found out what Backstage was going to be and the moment just before Jas passed out.