TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad - whatever we find out, LOL: Archive through August 22, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24 Taylor seems to be the only one awake right now. She's counting/studying - she needs to win another HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
16m
#BB24in280
Inside Michael HoH - Jasmine & Monte nom'd
Outside Terrance HoH Joseph & Turner nom'd
Brittany and Terrance won the PoVs.
PoV Meetings Monday, neither will likely be used
As of now Joseph & Jasmine will likely be evicted Thursday.
Outside feeds remain down.
#bb24

Feeds were off for hours because of a 'wall yeller' that happened about 8:15pm Saturday. When they came back only the inside feeds were shown. Outside HGs have been getting music played part of the time to prevent more wall yelling. No word on when/if Outside feeds will return

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2022 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB24 Taylor: my social game is meh. This week is when jury management begins. Even though I would love to be HOH I can't be the one to send Terrance. God I'd love for Joseph to be HOH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Spoiler Girl 👀 (Spoiler Queen)
@Spoilergirl1
8h

Okay. My source said unless something changes over night: Terrance is not using the veto. Joseph has been campaigning all day. In the DR he suspects Kyle betrayed him but hasn't put the entire story together yet. #

@Spoilergirl1
7h

Feeds have remained off because the HG's did hear what the leaker said and that is why the music is on. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐲𝕷𝖞𝖓🐉
@lyndashinobi
·
37m
For those asking for time of the convo between Michael and Monte.

BBtime all cams:
02:57-03:03am and 03:23am-03:36am

Talked about
-Michael’s sexuality
-Different background experiences.
-About Monte’s brother
-Being disciplined/spanked

Skippy kept cutting & I gave up #bb24

Michael to the cam: As much I recognise Monte is a big threat in the game & hard to beat, he is one of my favourite people here and I ❤️ him to death.
I’m glad that we’ve met & working together and hope we’ll continue working together moving forward

Monte social game >> #bb24

Michael didn’t have his first relationship until he was 22

#bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB24
HGs could be getting a wake up call.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
25m
#BB24 Adoptable animals 11:18a BBT.

Inside or outside veto? Who knows anymore! 🥲

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB24
@bigbroaccess
·
38m
I don’t think the twist is necessarily “bad.” I just think it wasn’t properly planned or thought out. If they do this again, maybe just go full Survivor and start week 1 with the split, do it a couple weeks, find a space not backyard to divide them, etc. #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14s
#BB24 Feeds are back!

But just inside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip 🇺🇦
@BBGossip
·
50m
Feeds were down for 3+ hours, came back for a few minutes & went down again (inside only). It's possible they did the inside PoV ceremony & are now switching to the outside. The same crew likely filming both. Might also be something completely different, I'm only guessing #bb24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB24
@JokersBBUpdates
·
9m
3:36 PM Feeds return to Joseph + Terrance in BY and quickly go down again. #BB24 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.33 ...
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33m
#BB24
Tay, Britt, Jas start talking about making food
Monte reminds them that it was about this time yesterday when they got their treat. Just sayin'
Brit wants to see the 1st episode of
@TheChallenge
!
Jas-yeah, they used to do that if there was a show to plug

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#BB24
Jas/Brit wondering if Kyle/Alyssa are going to work outside of the house.

Jas-explaining how to learn that diff ppl need different things from them as a friend
Religion, may also be a big obstacle.
Britt thinks they should take a break after the show & see what happens

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#BB24
someone brought up how ppl will comment, "are you eating that?"
Jas-I used to be self-conscious about that stuff but, "I LOVE chicken wings, OK?" & "PPL will love me for that, I have a husband that loves me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
#BB24
Britt & Jas are discussing how conscious of the cams are. They think they're both good as far as not saying anything terrible.
Jas-I'm outspoken anyway, so, you know. We played that game, & I skipped a couple questions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB24
Jasmine is explaining the difference between white eggs/brown eggs.
Britt thought the white eggs were bleached or something.
Jas-it depends on the food, the type of hen, etc.
You go out at least 2x/day to collect eggs. She remembers washing eggs & watching #bigbrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB24
Jas was almost on last year. She wonders who was the country person last year.(
@farmerFRENCHIE
)
She wonders if they mixed footage from last year w/this years
Michael-Oh, that's why they didn't film my farm
Jas-Really
Michael-Laughing, No, I'm joking

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB24LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB24
Monte teaching Britt how to get better at bumper pool.
Taylor joins-What the hell is going on here? She's not supposed to be this good?
Monte-It's all about having the right teacher. I'm telling you, once you learn how to hold that stick right..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Spoilergirl1
·
23m
As for the bigger news that my source confirmed: Terrance used the veto on Turner and replaced him with Kyle.

At this time, there's back and forth discussion on who is going between Kyle and Joseph. #BB24

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
· 16m
If they did take Turner down, I have a bad feeling it was just to secure his loyalty for when they merge back with the insiders and to hide Kyle's ratting. I hope Im wrong, but it feels like something they would come up with. #BB24

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
@Spoilergirl1
·
18m
I can't share one point from my source because it gives too much away but there's a huge reason, they are keeping the feeds off the backyard. Think hard. I wish I could share more. #BB24

_____

I didn't think hard .. but I think they have been moved to a different site .. the basement maybe ..
The Insiders have mentioned that it is now quiet out there...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Jasmine says she knows Turner lied about the muffin because she has a tactic where she knows someone is lying to her

yet she still believes Monte's the target, go figure

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Incorrect BB Updates
@BBIncorrect
·
34m
Kyle told production it’s only fair for them to stage a 2nd wall yeller to clear his name. He asked that they yell “Kyle is innocent and good at sex” #BB24

_____

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Needmylifeback, I love Incorrect BB updates, they are so entertaining.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 22, 2022 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
48 hours since we had outside feeds, less two glimpses that together totaled less than Kyle's 10 seconds